Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Life is Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life is Good (807 Views)

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Life Is Good
Re: Life is Good by Cholls(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
my brother no offence you sound like a b1tch
Re: Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cholls:
my brother no offence you sound like a b1tch
I understand
Re: Life is Good by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
You should give her space to deal with her ex.

Allow a lady to get over her ex before compelling her to feel for you. Plus ladies don't respect weak men.
Re: Life is Good by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
At this tender age, there are a lot of things that should be your priorities rather than one gel yet to be weaned
Re: Life is Good by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
The ex will ruin her, just move on.
Re: Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You should give her space to deal with her ex.

Allow a lady to get over her ex before compelling her to feel for you. Plus ladies don't respect weak men.
Bro I did much of that though I feel ladies dont respect weak men , but I never show her she makes me feel weak I gave her time to get over him and she said she's over him firstly I want you to know the guy is of no much with me in anyway and she knows. Even if she goes back to him I wouldn't feel down but I hate when someone uses me as a pleasure to heal themselves and dump me like am dried enough I just need someone to tell me an honest decision
Re: Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
At this tender age, there are a lot of things that should be your priorities rather than one gel yet to be weaned
I dont let that affect my career and life am at an high peak at this little age much more above mates ..
Re: Life is Good by Oxster(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Joke apart

You story is funny ND pathetic

Please what kind of advice do you need?
Re: Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
The ex will ruin her, just move on.
Thank you so much..
Re: Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oxster:
Joke apart

You story is funny ND pathetic

Please what kind of advice do you need?
A straight to the point advice
Re: Life is Good by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
abbeylli:

I dont let that affect my career and life am at an high peak at this little age much more above mates ..

The obsession ain't worth it, that my point
Re: Life is Good by dingbang(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Just continue to wait for things to fix you hear.. Kwantinue
Re: Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

The obsession ain't worth it, that my point
Thanks for the candid advice I will take to it..
Re: Life is Good by lilmax(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebound people them them grin

my advice to you is,use your head
Re: Life is Good by Oxster(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
abbeylli:

A straight to the point advice

Like Bleep,,do you need a microscope to see how she care about you??

Dude,you are just a friend and equally a JOHNNY by Mr eazi
Re: Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
dingbang:
Just continue to wait for things to fix you hear.. Kwantinue
Hmm I get
Re: Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
lilmax:
rebound people them them grin

my advice to you is,use your head
Thanks Man I will..
Re: Life is Good by jorion(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
I didn't know that people are still irritably stupid. And you even had the temerity and audacity to post this. Guy, receive sense.
Re: Life is Good by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
abbeylli:
So Have been in a relationship with a girl for almost 6months now and I think its not healthy for me.

My Reasons
Before I met her she was very broken because of her ex , whom broke her heart and it was so painful .
Though she had most of the faults but she apologised to him and she tried her best to change but he wasnt interested as much as she would have told me thats her first love.

I loved her so much maybe it was at first sight she was into my friend and my friend had someone else and I was in a relationship with someone else that time.

She later explained everything to me and it was plain she was pained real pain and my ex then wasn't also faithful so I dumped her for this new girl.

Though I felt bad because my ex also dumped a guy for me it now seems its like an orbit and I apologised to the guy and made sure my ex and the guy came back because I never enjoyed it .

Mainly thinking I have found someone I love I stood by her all the hard times called her did every stuffs I was blind in love but she still kept mentioning about her ex that he his using another girls picture as dp and others like I tried all my best just to make her get over the guy and she clearly understands .

How much I loved her so much I tried to initiate sex and firstly she told me it was painful later she told me she's a virgin I never doubted her.

Fast forward decemeber I think the ex starts texting back and she chatted me plainly that she dosent love me the same way I do .

She didn't clearly feel remoursed for all what I have done and she said we should have to part ways and I said OKay.

Now I was on my own trying to fix up my life my career and other stuffs I heard she started going to clubs drinking she even smoked ..

Someone that never did that she started getting lean and I still saw her sometimes and I noticed but I kept shut.

She later called telling me she was sorry other stuffs and I said OKay.

She explained how she almost killed her self and missed me and I later found out that she wasnt a Virgin her ex took it from her once and they were done .

I think thats why she said it was painful and the guy boasts around of how many stuffs he can do to get her and starts belittling her I felt bad and told her everything..

Three days later she came to see me and to my front the ex called and she picked immediately and they talked 8minutes and I was there watching her laughing but I kept calm.

I explained to her its not that I feel insecure of her ex but I just want her to give me my respect.

Now today I told her to come and she said she went to see someone which am sure its her ex and shes moody that someone made her feel bad . she didn't even stay 3minutes and she left

Have always concluded that it isn't helpful for me I am just forcing myself into someone thats using me to relieve herself ..

I still have much and more and its like I shorten it .

And she only visits me when she feels bad or needs something.

Guys please am still young I will be 21 Jan 29 and she would be 21 Nov and the ex is 24 ..

Please advice me as much as you can please dont mind my English .....

Bros, this is quite simple....

MOVE ON!

GET BUSY!

FOCUS ON REAL LIFE GOALS!

21 is just too premature for zero-value "relationships"....I mean you shouldn't even consider such sef....
Re: Life is Good by abbeylli(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thanks I get
Re: Life is Good by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2018
abbeylli:

Bro I did much of that though I feel ladies dont respect weak men , but I never show her she makes me feel weak I gave her time to get over him and she said she's over him firstly I want you to know the guy is of no much with me in anyway and she knows. Even if she goes back to him I wouldn't feel down but I hate when someone uses me as a pleasure to heal themselves and dump me like am dried enough I just need someone to tell me an honest decision
Move on. Tell it to her face. Simple.

(1) (Reply)

Menstruating Girls Disgust Me And It's A Big Turn Off, Is It Completely Natural? / So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension / Join Hot Girls Now On Hot Adult Live Cam Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.