Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,324 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is It Worth It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Worth It! (654 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Is Long Distance Relationship Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Worth It! by Emmayur(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2010
Pls i need an advice on if i am really missinig the action(s). I am in my early 20's and have remained a virgin. I have been told by friends (boys and girls) that i am not getting in the groove.I have had opportunities to loss it but times i have a rethink. Are the ladies who are still interested in marring people without experience i mean virgins?
Re: Is It Worth It! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2010
bro, you are not missing anything. dont believe the hype. do what YOU think is best for yourself and be merry.
you have waited THAT long it would be silly to fall to peer pressure now!
Re: Is It Worth It! by Diva20(f): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2010
Trust me hun, sex is overrated. You're just fine and I'm sure some ladies would be interested in marrying a virgin.
Re: Is It Worth It! by sulad82i(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2010
You know what. Lots of crazy folks will put you down here as well and make you feel more pressure of doing it.
On my own tot, Its overrated really as Diva said. You nack and nack and do more, but at the end you are risking some things.
But anyway, if you ever decide to, pls be protected.
Re: Is It Worth It! by yilleng05(m): 12:55am On Apr 07, 2010
Wats all dis talk bout virgins here and VIRGINS there?

Cant u guys talk bout smtin more interesting and leave dis virgin stuff?

Re: Is It Worth It! by sulad82i(m): 1:02am On Apr 07, 2010
yilleng05:

Wats all dis talk bout virgins here and VIRGINS there?

Cant u guys talk bout smtin more interesting and leave dis virgin stuff?

If its not interesting to u y comment on the tread?
Its the issues on someone's mind. So its important to him
Re: Is It Worth It! by omega25red(m): 2:20am On Apr 07, 2010
i'll say do what you feel is right for you but there is nothing like connecting on a sexual level with that hot chick you have been chasing forever hmm hmm hmm and busting a nut is like OMG
Re: Is It Worth It! by 190: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
trust mama-g TO COME HERE and comment on this virgin thread~
Re: Is It Worth It! by Emmayur(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2010
I have be silent because this has
been the most difficult time of my existence
Re: Is It Worth It! by Emmayur(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
Futminna,Niger state has been hot,i mean tempreture(37 deg.Cel) and peer pressure wise. I must thank everybody who has commented and adviced,u are wow.Now i can hold my head up high.
190:

trust mama-g TO COME HERE and comment on this virgin thread~
Who is MamaGee-i guess she is the queen of Nl she!

(1) (Reply)

Romance In The Age Of Ignorance / Can You Love Two Peole? / Sorry To Say!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.