Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,627 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Sorry To Say! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry To Say! (654 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend / Should You Ever Say Sorry To A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorry To Say! by Promixking(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2010
I'm really sorry to say this. If God doesn't punish these generation, then he will be owing sodom and Ghomorrah an apology. Imagine men are now loving each other and women are loving each other. Imagine a fellow guy/GIRL walks up to you asking you out and saying he loves you and stuffs like that. Na wa oh
Re: Sorry To Say! by Omolola1(f): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
Na new thing?
Re: Sorry To Say! by 1102(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^

Death,, grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: My Father Is Refusing Me Marriage To My Love / She Never Called Back / A Baby, and It's Effect On A Romantic Relationship. . . ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.