Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Your Favorite Sex Style Say About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Favorite Sex Style Say About You (4230 Views)

Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / What Your Favorite Sex Style Say About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Your Favorite Sex Style Say About You by don9ja4: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
For example, your predilection toward doggy style indicates that you “have a real disdain toward women, and you try and degrade them any chance you get” — an assessment that is really kind of degrading to both men and women in and of itself.

Sure, it’s a joke. But it’s a joke that supports the very worst, most harmful assumptions about men’s sexuality. I could go on and on about the ways in which such a joke shames both men and women for having the kind of sex they want to have, not to mention the fact that some of the most loving, connected sex I’ve had in my life has been in the canine position — but I would l probably only be written off as a wet blanket by the ranks of bro–dom.

Source:http://www.don9ja.com.ng/2017/12/29/what-your-favorite-sex-style-say-about-you/

Re: What Your Favorite Sex Style Say About You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
So what does these styles say abt me. These are my favourites.

(1) (Reply)

... / S3xy Nigerian Girl With Biggest Behind,dresses To Kill,causes Hold Up On Faceboo / Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.