Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies (1166 Views)

Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by ufotty2001: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
A minute silence to single ladies

Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Looolz. I pity dem I swear

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by nifemi25(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Today is there last chance to get married in 2017. Now that you have missed the opportunity.
Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
If this is not a height of gender shaming and stupidity on the part of the perpetrator, I wonder what is.

To slap you dey hungry me, I swear

Oniranu.

7 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by ubunja(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
MizMyColi:
If this is not a height of gender shaming and stupidity on the part of the perpetrator, I wonder what is.

Oniranu.
let it go. its a holiday dear Feminist.
Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by zicoraads: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
MizMyColi:

Oniranu.
My 'baby' cheesy cool
Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
MizMyColi:

Oniranu.
Hehehe. You sound sweet when angry.
Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by GraGra247(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
MizMyColi:

Oniranu.

Honestly so nasty. There are things that shouldn't be joked with.
Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by coolestofall(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
ufotty2001:
A minute silence to single ladies

Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by adepeter2027(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lol
Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Four years later, same op is running around looking for who to start family with because he is getting old.

https://www.nairaland.com/6791877/please-how-start-family

Una See life grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by Biglittlelois(f): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
AlphaLion:
Four years later, same op is running around looking for who to start family with because he is getting old.

Una See life grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies by Octopusssy(f): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
AlphaLion:

https://www.nairaland.com/6791877/please-how-start-family

Una See life grin grin
The internet never forgets grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] ‘PANT DOWN’ EPISODE 1 / Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina / How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.