Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) (2714 Views)

Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by Marvellsmart(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dear single men, Take a very good look at Eagles Square. Do you see how it has has been decorated for APC? Yesterday, it was decorated for another group. Very soon they will take down these APC decorations that you see, and decorate Eagles Square in the colours of the next party that comes with money. Life is like that. Never get carried away by slay queens. It is your turn today. It may be another man’s turn tomorrow. Focus on your self development and your parents until you marry. Or your life will end up like that of Yahaya Bello. You will spend all your money on slay queens and leave your own family broke and in debt. And she will still disappoint you!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by VillageHead: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
A truism!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by Dangrace01: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by kwen1: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by Clinghton: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Instead on spending on ladies, I spend/upgrade myself and watch them ladies competing for my attention.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by freddie009(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Clinghton:
Instead on spending on ladies, I spend/upgrade myself and watch them ladies competing for my attention.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by koyyess: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Even the op doesn't believe his advice.
Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by moyosore32: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Reno will commit 98 Bleep ups and make a 2% antonement by dropping motivashional, motivation, sorry motivational quote allegedly telling us avoid slay queens
Reno kan bayi.... lol

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Clinghton:

This Is the way to go, You grab them by the pvssy..grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by bluefilm: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Yahaya Bello will not like this at all.
Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by paulolee(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2022
reno is better giving redpills advice than talking in politics
Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by vincenteger: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Nonsense and ingredient
Well
It's Yahaya Bello for me.
Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by bularuz(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2022
koyyess:
Even the op doesn't believe his advice.

So you spend your money on slayers?
Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by Nonexisting: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Marvellsmart:
[s]Dear single men,
Take a very good look at Eagles Square. Do
you see how it has has been decorated for
APC? Yesterday, it was decorated for another
group. Very soon they will take down these
APC decorations that you see, and decorate
Eagles Square in the colours of the next
party that comes with money. Life is like
that. Never get carried away by slay queens.
It is your turn today. It may be another
man’s turn tomorrow. Focus on your self
development and your parents until you
marry. Or your life will end up like that of
Yahaya Bello. You will spend all your money
on slay queens and leave your own family
broke and in debt. And she will still
disappoint you![/s]
Stop making stupid people relevant. Stop spamming nairaland with that fool's mumu tweets.

Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by Rickmann: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Dear single men,
Take a very good look at Eagles Square. Do
you see how it has has been decorated for
APC? Yesterday, it was decorated for another
group. Very soon they will take down these
APC decorations that you see, and decorate
Eagles Square in the colours of the next
party that comes with money. Life is like
that. Never get carried away by slay queens.
It is your turn today. It may be another
man’s turn tomorrow. Focus on your self
development and your parents until you
marry. Or your life will end up like that of
Yahaya Bello. You will spend all your money
on slay queens and leave your own family
broke and in debt. And she will still
disappoint you!

Reno dey spit sense sometimes sha o
Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by ibechris(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
This guy is just talking trash.
Re: Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) by zed7: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reno is an asshole most times, but sometimes he makes so much sense. I wish I knew a lot earlier. Though I was never a fool to women but I wish I had a mentor or bros online to mentor me. Any young lad who still runs foolishly after women in this day and age should be whipped.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? / This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) / When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.