Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) (23134 Views)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2017
I don't believe the story.

She finish photoshoot, what was she waiting for until the photographer discussed with the fashion designer after the shoot on which pics to keep and which to delete, then after all that, the said model was still waiting o, until photograper packed his instruments and left.

Cmon!

Tell us another lie bae. ?

And who gets raped violently, still feeling pains for two weeks!

Chai! She can lie o..

The true story is this :
He asked her out, she said yes. They fucvked that same day, and she thinking hes automatically her bf but lo and behold, he felt she's an easy lay like most girls. Who knew him, cause i dont even know him from adams sef undecided, then he stopped picking her calls and chats. She got infuriated and decided to smear his career by screaming rape!.

O ga o.
Re: T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2017
kenzysmith:
Bet9ja virtual has ruin me

Hahahahahaha. How is this related to the main topic pls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Agents Disguise As Customers To Nab 10 Online Drug Traffickers. / Ifeanyi Aguo, Nollywood Director Jailed 15 Years For Drug Possession In Malaysia / Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.