Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Feminists Have Come Again! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminists Have Come Again! (5116 Views)

Feminists Have Adopted A New Trick To Make Sure Men Wash Their Pants And Bras / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by richythePH(f): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2017
imagine his surname is pen1s or fluid
mr vagina pen1s mr vagina fluid
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

Hmmm...you are so concerned about the particular example I used that you ignored the point I was trying to make which to me you seem to agree with,I could have used those other examples but I did not,I used this one,I think i get why you have a problem with that example though and its really funny....now my question is,should a heavily pregnant woman be put through the same stress to achieve a goal as her male counterpart?

Why should she when it endangers not only her health but that of her baby. The life of a fellow human always comes first. Just like anyone would take a leave when the job/stress endangers his/her life, she has every right to. Besides what do you mean by achieving a goal as her male counterpart?
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:
imagine his surname is pen1s or fluid
mr vagina pen1s mr vagina fluid

grin grin grin
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
grin but they are part of feminism now

so the verda nigga is right grin

The verda "nigga" didn't even mention feminazi to begin with

But let me break it down for you

Misogyny

Men>Women

Femism

Men=Women

Feminazi/Misandrist

Men< Women

Your point is...?

1 Like

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Daeylar(f): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

The example of the pregnant woman is ridiculous because in a country like Germany, there's sth. like "Vätermonate" where not only the woman is on leave but also the man. He's given the chance to spend some time with his family (baby). That IS equality and what happens in a "feminist" society/country

I love that
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:

I love that

Me too grin

I think the months are even longer in Switzerland
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by richythePH(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
grin grin grin
grin
g'morning bruv

and a happy new year in advance smiley
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Daeylar(f): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Me too grin

I think the months are even longer in Switzerland

If there are two parents involved in the raising of the baby therefore both parents should be given leave,

True equality, no excuse again from any angle. And the man cannot say it's a woman's job to raise the baby because he is going to work, since they are both on leave, and companies cannot say, I won't hire you because you'll get pregnant, since both the father and the mother will be given leave to take care of the baby,

Am I right? I don't know how it's done there.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

The verda "nigga" didn't even mention feminazi to begin with

But let me break it down for you

Misogyny

Men>Women

Femism

Men=Women

Feminazi/Misandrist

Men< Women

Your point is...?
My point is feminizi are still part of feminism. smiley

There is enough article on the internet on feminizi. They are tagged radical feminist. They are also Feminist

The feminizi came in when lesbians were eventually allowed to join the women libration movement around the third and fourth generation of feminism.

You don't need the illustrations. I know quiet a lot about feminism.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

grin
g'morning bruv

and a happy new year in advance smiley
Happy new year bruv
hope you get the p... That you deserve in the new year
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:

If there are two parents involved in the raising of the baby therefore both parents should be given leave,

True equality, no excuse again from any angle. And the man cannot say it's a woman's job to raise the baby because he is going to work, since they are both on leave, and companies cannot say, I won't hire you because you'll get pregnant, since both the father and the mother will be given leave to take care of the baby,

Am I right? I don't know how it's done there.

Exactly! That's how it's done here. It's up to you to decide if you as want to go on leave around the same time, or the mum stays at home during the first year and the dad the second year.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Why should she when it endangers not only her health but that of her baby. The life of a fellow human always comes first. Just like anyone would take a leave when the job/stress endangers his/her life, she has every right to. Besides what do you mean by achieving a goal as her male counterpart?

So why all the fuzz about my example as if it did not fit the point I was trying to make?and I don't even understand ur question about goal...is every work or effort not directed at achieving a goal ?
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Daeylar(f): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Exactly! That's how it's done here. It's up to you to decide if you as want to go on leave around the same time, or the mum stays at home during the first year and the dad the second year.

Thanks for explaining dear, kiss kiss learnt something new just now.
And the best part is, it's best for the baby, I Iove it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
My point is feminizi are still part of feminism. smiley

There is enough article on the internet on feminizi. They are tagged radical feminist. They are also Feminist

The feminizi came in when lesbians were eventually allowed to join the women libration movement around the third and fourth generation of feminism.

You don't need the illustrations. I know quiet a lot about feminism.

Feminazi originated from femism. There's a reason why they both have different definitions. If you are talking about different kind of feminism then there's

Intersectional feminism
Cultural feminism etc
There are toooons of them

Just like feminism came to be because of misogyny, feminazi came to be because of feminism.

And what does the LGBT community or whatever have to do with feminsm.

Being a lesbian doesn't mean you are a feminist and being gay doesn't mean you are misogynit lmaooooo!!!!

You being a misogynist, doesn't make you gay!!! Or are you gay?

If yes, we can start talking about how hot Neymar is and if you think the president of Congo is a snack too lmaooo
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

So why all the fuzz about my example as if it did not fit the point I was trying to make?and I don't even understand ur question about goal...is every work or effort not directed at achieving a goal ?

Being pregnant doesn't stop you from achieving a goal, which is why I wanted to explain because I might have misunderstood you
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
This is serious, poor boy! I hope someone wouldn’t turn around and name their kids MAN-GINA sha!
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Blablabla4248(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Feminazi originated from femism. There's a reason why they both have different definitions. If you are talking about different kind of feminism then there's

Intersectional feminism
Cultural feminism etc

Just like feminism came to be because of misogyny, feminazi came to be because of feminism.

Being a lesbian doesn't mean you are a feminist and being gay doesn't mean you are misogynit lmaooooo!!!!

If yes, we can start talking about how hot Neymar is and if you think the president of Congo is a snack too lmaooo

grin grin
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by richythePH(f): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
Happy new year bruv
hope you get the p... That you deserve in the new year
lmao
amen!!

how was the last service of the year
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by maxwell530(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Intersectional feminism
Cultural feminism etc

this is where you stop making sense.... You don't want to agree that a Radical Feminist is also a feminist......stay there dey form intelligent
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Intersectional feminism
Cultural feminism etc

And what does the LGBT community or whatever had to do with feminsm.

Nope
Gays have nothing to do with feminism., but they were initially prevented from joining feminism because of the religious stance of the first and second generation feminism, until the third generation feminism in the 1960s. it was only then did the term feminiazi was associated with feminism. I only linked the two because of some the stance of feminazi (radical feminist)

There is a reason thousands of dictionaries define feminizi as radical feminist, because they are feminist

Misogynist are women haters, it is the opposite of feminism. Feminism was born to counter it to some extent

Feminizi is not entirely the opposite of feminism. so it wasn't an idea born to counter feminism. it was conceptualized to move feminism one step further to counter misogynists

Feminism try to advocate for equality, while feminizi also claim they advocate for equality but believe women need to exist without men,
Like in two different universe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

lmao

amen!!

how was the last service of the year
just ok bro. A lot of prayers though

Yours
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Blablabla4248(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

This is very cool. I like
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
maxwell530:
this is where you stop making sense.... You don't want to agree that a Radical Feminist is also a feminist......stay there dey form intelligent
I don't get her point anymore
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Being pregnant doesn't stop you from achieving a goal, which is why I wanted to explain because I might have misunderstood you

True...but sometimes to achieve certain t goals in a work place,certain very tedious work may need to be done which a heavily pregnant woman might not be able to do,that's the point i was trying to make but I think you knew that already.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by richythePH(f): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
just ok bro. A lot of prayers though
Yours
twas really nice fam
went with family cos i'm currently in benin

any night service ushering in 2018 and you gn attend?
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
Nope
being gay has nothing to do with feminism., but they were initially prevented from joining feminism, because of the religious stance of the first and second generation feminism, until the third generation feminism in the 1960s. it was only then did the term feminiazi was associated with feminism. I only linked the two because of some the stance of feminazi (radical feminist)

There is a reason thousands of dictionary define feminizi as radical feminist, because they are feminist

Misogynist are women haters, it is the opposite of feminism. Feminism was born to counter it to some extent

Feminizi is not entirely the opposite of feminism. so it wasn't an idea born to counter feminism. it was conceptualized to move feminism one step further to counter misogynist

Feminism try to advocate for equality, while feminizi also claim they advocate for equality but believe women need to exist with men.

Ok, so is feminazi the opposite of misogyny?

Does misogyny not believe women need men to exist?
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

True...but sometimes to achieve certain t goals in a work place,certain very tedious work may need to be done which a heavily pregnant woman might not be able to do,that's the point i was trying to make but I think you knew that already.

I knew but you denied it at first grin
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

I knew but you denied it at first grin

Hehehe....you sha like wahala.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

Hehehe....you sha like wahala.

Loool it was nice. No hoe, ashewo etc comment. I was waiting for it the entire time grin
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ok, so is feminazi the opposite of misogyny?

Does misogyny not believe women need men to exist?
They are not exactly the opposite of each other

They have similar ideology but not the same

Misogynist believe women are not equal to men . They believe the position of women is lower to that men in the society, but never advocate for a world of men existing without women. They see women as sex objects

Feminizi on the hand, believe women can exist in their own universe without men. Some of them also believe women should rule the world.

Similar but not thesame
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

twas really nice fam

went with family cos i'm currently in benin

any night service ushering in 2018 and you gn attend?
sure I am attending a night service today

Yes it is nice to be with love one's

Are you attending nice service as well
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by richythePH(f): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
sure I am attending a night service today
Yes it is nice to be with love one's
Are you attending nice service as well

I'm not certain o
though they'll all be going but i dont think i'll go embarassed

abeg pray for two o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Date A Teenager / Hot Girl N*ked Photos / Pics My Wife Sex Like A Blue Firm Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.