Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Feminists Have Come Again! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminists Have Come Again! (5074 Views)

Feminists Have Adopted A New Trick To Make Sure Men Wash Their Pants And Bras / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
lovelygurl:

You're not serious grin

Lol, you really believe in the ideology
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 4:13am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

I've seen a lot of misogynists who are mentally sick, some actually kill people. Your point is...? Because I am sure it has nothing to do with their beliefs on gender equality undecided

Modern day feminism especially in our young girls has shifted from from gender equality to hate of the male gender,and crazy ideas about how a lady should be an act in her relationship with her male counterpart,this has wrecked so much harvock in homes and Young's marriages,it is really sad.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Fitbillionairep: 4:32am On Dec 31, 2017
Let's rape any feminist we set our eyes on
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by cyberaddict: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

"Good day sir, my name is Vagina. I'm applying for the...."

NEXT!!!

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

Modern day feminism especially in our young girls has shifted from from gender equality to hate of the male gender,and crazy ideas about how a lady should be an act in her relationship with her male counterpart,this has wrecked so much harvock in homes and Young's marriages,it is really sad.

What'a sad is not knowing the difference between feminists and misandrists and thinking a feminist gives a f about your relationship lmaoo
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

What'a sad is not knowing the difference between feminists and misandrists and thinking a feminist gives a f about your relationship lmaoo

What are you even saying??,you should direct ur statement at ur female counterparts cos it is they who don't seem to know the difference,I guess most of our modern day feminists are really misandrists then.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

What are you even saying??,you should direct ur statement at ur female counterparts cos it is they who don't seem to know the difference,I guess most of our modern day feminists are really misandrists then.

How many of them have you met? Or better how many females have you met? 10% of the females world population? Which statistics/research etc support your claims.

If you haven't noticed, I prefer arguing with facts rather than listening to men boys blabbing around.

You didn't even know the definition of feminism to begin with
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

How many of them have you met? Or better how many females have you met? 10% of the females world population? Which statistics/research etc support your claims.

If you haven't noticed, I prefer arguing with facts rather than listening to men boys blabbing around.

You didn't even know the definition of feminism to begin with

And as expected you tried to insult me with the whole men/boys thing,exactly my point....and to answer your questions,I do know and support the original purpose behind feminism,which was to stop the denigration of the female human,the voilence directed at the female by a male dominated and oriented society who saw women as lesser than men and serve the purpose of pleasure and making babies,to give women a voice,equal rights and oppitunities to aspire, to contribute to the survival of society....
I also know a lot of self acclaimed feminist who have in a very real sense become the female version of what feminism stood against,maybe they did not know they were misandrists hiding under the cloak of feminism,I was even discussing with one a few days ago...my aunt.
Every acclaimed feminist with a flawed character is bound to miss the whole point of feminism.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

And as expected you tried to insult me with the whole men/boys thing,exactly my point....and to answer your questions,I do know and support the original purpose behind feminism,which was to stop the denigration of the female human,the voilence directed at the female by a male dominated and oriented society who saw women as lesser than men and serve the purpose of pleasure and making babies,to give women a voice,equal rights and oppitunities to aspire, to contribute to the survival of society....
I also know a lot of self acclaimed feminist who have in a very real sense become the female version of what feminism stood against,maybe they did not know they were misandrists hiding under the cloak of feminism,I was even discussing with one a few days ago...my aunt.
Every acclaimed feminist with a flawed character is bound to miss the whole point of feminism.

You didn't answer my question. I'm waiting for the statistics and would rather not talk about your aunt. I'm done with people claiming this and that, talking about FACTS, with absolutely nothing to prove it.

I also do not wish to explain to you that misandrists hiding under the cloak of feminism, still doesn't make them feminists, which is exactly why I find it very hard and difficult to take you serious. As logical as it might sound, you still don't get it.

And I'm not the type to explain logical things like

Because an O looks like zero, doesn't make it a number. Because misandrists hide under the cloak of feminism, doesn't make them feminists, because a black person is an American citizen, doesn't mean he or she is white
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by JacksonD7: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Stop talking about topics you know nothing about and kindly educate yourself beforehand, smhhhh.

Start by googling the definition of feminism and ask yourself in which way those attributes you mentioned fits those of feminists.

This is like saying misogynist are so crazy because I just read in the news that a guy burnt his girl friend, they refuse to work and would rather steal as well as rape little kids.

I'm guessing you are misogynist and the above doesn't apply to you right?

Yeah that's because those words describe your stance on gender equality and not if you have a mental illness or not

If you feminists don't want to be called crazy, kindly stop displaying signs of mental illness. Thank you.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2017
JacksonD7:

If you feminists don't want to be called crazy, kindly stop displaying signs of mental illness. Thank you.

That irritating moment when someone thinks he's making sense. I already told someone here, if you're incapable of having a discussion, stating and explaining your opinion like a human being should, then get lost.

I'm not here to entertain you and give you a voice, you wouldn't dare use when standing in front of me in person
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by JoeKingin(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2017
This guy would be bullied when he comes of age, let's say 14 upwards... Like hey get off there p******y... Even ya momma know you was a b*******h... I feel for the bog
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by JoeKingin(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

That irritating moment when someone thinks he's making sense. I already told someone here, if you're incapable of having a discussion, stating and explaining your opinion like a human being should, then get lost.

I'm not here to entertain you and give you a voice, you wouldn't dare use when standing in front of me in person
let's forget the world, I'll give you the universe...
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2017
JoeKingin:
let's forget the world, I'll give you the universe...

Looool grin

You're not serious grin

1 Like

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by JacksonD7: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Cause you're who, Osama Bin Laden's cousin. Hahahaha

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
JacksonD7:

Cause you're who, Osama Bin Laden's cousin. Hahahaha

As if I knew that was coming next

Nairaland guys who have nothing to say :

Ashewo
Hoe
Bitch
Feminist

Lmaooo, so predictable. It's getting lame grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Martin0(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ashewo Hoe Bitch Feminist

Observing
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

You didn't answer my question. I'm waiting for the statistics and would rather not talk about your aunt. I'm done with people claiming this and that, talking about FACTS, with absolutely nothing to prove it.

I also do not wish to explain to you that misandrists hiding under the cloak of feminism, still doesn't make them feminists, which is exactly why I find it very hard and difficult to take you serious. As logical as it might sound, you still don't get it.

And I'm not the type to explain logical things like

Because an O looks like zero, doesn't make it a number. Because misandrists hide under the cloak of feminism, doesn't make them feminists, because a black person is an American citizen, doesn't mean he or she is white

Whether or not you take me serious is not my concern,I don't need you to,everyone has a right to their opinion and as with most sane people,their opinion is based on their observation,I did not accuse all feminists or ladies of getting it wrong which would warrant you asking me for facts....I merely stated that most ladies I have come across "who claim" to be feminist seem to get the whole thing wrong..."meaning it is subjective" and that is my fact,why you have also decided not to get my narrative is your problem.At least I have established the a fact, I know what feminism is....we have made progress.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

Whether or not you take me serious is not my concern,I don't need you to,everyone has a right to their opinion and as with most sane people,their opinion is based on their observation,I did not accuse all feminists or ladies of getting it wrong which would warrant you asking me for facts....I merely stated that most ladies I have come across "who claim" to be feminist seem to get the whole thing wrong..."meaning it is subjective" and that is my fact,why you have also decided not to get my narrative is your problem.At least I have established the a fact, I know what feminism is....we have made progress.

Of course you did not. Just like you stated here

VERDA:

Besides, I'm curios, what does equal rights mean to you?
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by SIINXU: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2017
She probably thought "since Dick can be a name then why can't Vagina"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Of course you did. Just like you stated here

Besides, I'm curios, what does equal rights mean to you?

Everything I write is based on my observation....,sorry if I did not make that clear in what I wrote.
As to your question ,equal rights to me means equal opportunities and not discriminating against anyone for any reason,given each individuals peculiarities,not merely treating everyone the same(equality) because this would be working under the assumption that every one starts from the same place and needs the same help....but also giving everyone what they need to be successful and thrive (equity)...e.g a heavily pregnant woman would not be subjected to the same stress with her male counterpart in the name of equal right and no special treatment,a light example but I hope you get what I mean..a lot of people get this broader view of equal rights wrong.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by JacksonD7: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ashewo
Hoe
Bitch
Feminist

Nairaland ladies who have nothing to say;

Misogynist
Sexist
Slut shaming
"You're intimidated by women"

1 Like

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

Everything I write is based on my observation....,sorry if I did not make that clear in what I wrote.
As to your question ,equal rights to me means equal opportunities and not discriminating against anyone for any reason,given each individuals peculiarities,not merely treating everyone the same(equality) because this would be working under the assumption that every one starts from the same place and needs the same help....but also giving everyone what they need to be successful and thrive (equity)...e.g a heavily pregnant woman would not be subjected to the same stress with her male counterpart in the name of equal right and no special treatment,a light example but I hope you get what I mean..a lot of people get this broader view of equal rights wrong.

The example of the pregnant woman is ridiculous because in a country like Germany, there's sth. like "Vätermonate" where not only the woman is on leave but also the man. He's given the chance to spend some time with his family (baby). That IS equality and what happens in a "feminist" society/country
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by JoeKingin(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looool grin

You're not serious grin

but I am.
Happy new year in advance ma'am.
Don't ignore the first 3 words.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

The example of the pregnant woman is ridiculous because in a country like Germany, there's sth. like "Vätermonate" where not only the woman is on leave but also the man. He's given the chance to spend some time with his family (baby). That IS equality and what happens in a "feminist" society/country

Here I was thinking you would understand the whole concept of equal rights and used that example just to illustrate a point,but you had to just make yourselve look intelligent,talking about what happens in germany as if that changes the point i was trying to make about equal rights also meaning recognition of certain people with peculiar weaknesses who cant thrive under the same conditions as others and making provisions for them,clearly, you are more interested in winning an argument and making your self look intelligent....enjoy abeg,I no get that kind time.
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

Here I was thinking you would understand the whole concept of equal rights and used that example just to illustrate a point,but you had to just make yourselve look intelligent,talking about what happens in germany as if that changes the point i was trying to make about equal rights also meaning recognition of certain people with peculiar weaknesses who cant thrive under the same conditions as others and making provisions for them,clearly, you are more interested in winning an argument and making your self look intelligent....enjoy abeg,I no get that kind time.

This is not about winning an argument or making myself look intelligent. There was a reason you chose the example of a pregnant woman..

Why not rich and poor men?
Disabled and able men?

Why the pregnant woman who you even claimed can't be in the same stress as her me counterpart? Why didn't you compare a man in wheelchair with a woman who is able?

And then say he can't afford the same stress as a woman who is able.

You had a motion and I reacted to that

1 Like

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Are misandrist not radical feminist?
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
Are misandrist not radical feminist?

Those are feminazis

Every misandrist is a feminazi but I'm not sure if every feminazi is a misandrist. A misandrist, I believe is more radical than a feminist

Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Those are feminazis

Every misandrist is a feminazi but I'm not sure if every feminazi is a misandrist. A misandrist, I believe is more radical than a feminist
Feminazi is radical feminism now

In 1992, Limbaugh wrote that feminazi refers to "radical feminists" [REF Wikipedia ]

So misandrist are still part of feminism. I guess the lady the op is referring to is one
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by VERDA: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

This is not about winning an argument or making myself look intelligent. There was a reason you chose the example of a pregnant woman..

Why not rich and poor men?
Disabled and able men?

Why the pregnant woman who you even claimed can't be in the same stress as her me counterpart? Why didn't you compare a man in wheelchair with a woman who is able?

And then say he can't afford the same stress as a woman who is able.

You had a motion and reacted to that

Hmmm...you are so concerned about the particular example I used that you ignored the point I was trying to make which to me you seem to agree with,I could have used those other examples but I did not,I used this one,I think i get why you have a problem with that example though and its really funny....now my question is,should a heavily pregnant woman be put through the same stress to achieve a goal as her male counterpart?
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
Feminazi is radical feminism now

In 1992, Limbaugh wrote that feminazi refers to "radical feminists" [REF Wikipedia ]

Yeah, just like on the screenshot I attached...??
Re: Feminists Have Come Again! by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yeah, just like on the screenshot I attached...??
grin but they are part of feminism now

so the verda nigga is right grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty / Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? / There Is Nothing Romantic About Bathing Together As Bf & Gf. STOP IT !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.