Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? (820 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by NManonymous(m): 1:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ?
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Lively tenderness. A talkative, noisemaker, pleasant disturber yet would cry on a slight threat from me. In fact my cry cry baby.

2 Likes

Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2017
undecided
She must be a manchester united supporter.
No more no less

1 Like

Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Macgreat(m): 1:43am On Dec 31, 2017
Peace peace peace. Calmness, emotional stability.

1 Like

Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by gabinogem(m): 2:24am On Dec 31, 2017
undecided
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 31, 2017
good character and less nagging undecided

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by bitchcrafts: 2:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Tight puss.y niyen ke grin

1 Like

Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 31, 2017
brosci:
undecided
She must be a manchester united supporter.
No more no less
Man utd drawing back to back is really a downer don't u think?
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Tocheagle(m): 3:53am On Dec 31, 2017
She must be smart, neat, a Chelsea fan and must be able to cook ukpankukwo grin
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 31, 2017
She must have that overload!!!!!! As in I dont know why I love Big girls. Plenty absorbers for "champions league final" on top stadium.
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 31, 2017
I love girls with rough play,smile always and do talk her mind without reserve.
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 31, 2017
Calm and programmable wink
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Intellectual compactabilty and even if not, just have an idea of what's going on around you and the world.

Must have a symmetrical face like that of a white girl or black girls like Kelly Rowland, Keri hilson, Beyonce or Mya.

Symmetrical face girls are naturally curious and intelligent.

Must not be too conservative and religious but open minded and liberal.
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Childishbanjino(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Witty,
Loves Bryson Tiller.
Highly Intelligent.

As a sapio- ...I'm attracted to big brains.. cool
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by cerowo(f): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2017
Let me sit down and hear lies from NL guys tongue
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by mamaafrik(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2017
Lively as queen latifa with little Angelina jolie(2 percent seriousness), thick and not too spirikoko
Lobatan
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Martin0(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Well hmmmmmm !!
( She is family oriented.) • ________________•
Before I get heat from people who say that not everyone is close to their family and that doesn’t make them a bad person or whatever – that goes without saying. Let’s keep in mind that I speak from my own perspective and to me, a woman who values both her and my family is important when considering a long term future. I’m sure most men who someday want a family of their own would agree with me.
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by pryme(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2017
Sense of humor
Good intellect,
Ability to play with words,
Being able to be herself (not trying to fit in with the crowd)
Kindness.

1 Like

Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by lacruz12(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Must be dark-brown skinned, must be intelligent and with a smile able to send stimulus down my groin area. Not too like breasts sha but any size like banky's head will do, ukwu not yansh is an added bonus
Re: Men :what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Woman Apart From Her Beauty ? by Flickzvill(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2017
Less nagging, respect,good cook,play with kids,God fearing,humble when she needs to,dancer omg

(1) (Reply)

Xxhske / Hey Romancers And Romancees, I Need You Help Bae / Why You Should Never Propose To Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.