Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. (2401 Views)

There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses / RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs / Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by usba: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

You insulted someone without reading the Op yourself.
The Op is about division not which religion has more denimination.

Go home, call your mom, if you have one and beg her to teach you manners.

And, if you quote me eh, thunder go fire your testes. Nonsense.

Seun, you and your band of moderators did not see this comment to hide but mine comment correcting your ignorance is fair game, just come out already and celebrate your innate Islamophobia, it is not new.
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by usba: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Indeed only a fool sayeth there is no God.
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
mujahid777:

What kind of flagrant falsehood is this.
No other religion has engaged in so damaging sectarian warfare than xtianity has.
What is the falsehood?
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
dalaman:

Don't pretend not to know that Catholics and protestants fought bitter wars because of doctrinal issues. Catholics attacked and killed protestants on the grounds that they were heretics. Read about the Catholic vs protestants 30 years war that lead to the death of over 8 million people across Europe. The christians have had their own share of bloody sectarian conflicts.
Oga, go over Reader1988 post and pick those points one after the other and refute, then we can talk.
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
usba:

Aya you have left Jesus to worship seun as your lord and savior? Just stating the obvious since he can freely insults every Muslim as having a murderous intent to other Muslims I simply pointed out that though he remains ignorant to the extreme, such ignorance is still surpassed by his well documented acts of cowardice. grin grin grin Though it seems your cowardice might compete with his.
Oh Lord Jesus why did you allow some people to be born as humans?
Ok go ahead and insult him you hear?
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by usba: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Oh Lord Jesus why did you allow some people to be born as humans?
Ok go ahead and insult him you hear?

You obviously need to first learn how to UNDERSTAND simple English.
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by dalaman: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Oga, go over Reader1988 post and pick those points one after the other and refute, then we can talk.

Did Catholics kill protestants because they consider them as heretics the way Sunnis kill Shias? Yes they did. They fought a war that lasted for 30 years and killed over 8 million people. What then are you on about?

Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by mujahid777(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:
What is the falsehood?
dey ask me
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by alBHAGDADI: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Seun:
Islam has denominations too. Sunni, Shia, Ahmadiya, Ibadi. Their murderous hatred for each other exceeds their hatred for Jews and infidels.
Seun, can you move this to front page?

Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
mujahid777:

dey ask me
Geraut then.
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
dalaman:

Did Catholics kill protestants because they consider them as heretics the way Sunnis kill Shias? Yes they did. They fought a war that lasted for 30 years and killed over 8 million people. What then are you on about?
Why won't you refute Readers1988 Post?
Shd i post them for you again?

The Catholic Church wanted the whole church as one, hence they tried to stop those who broke out. But Jesus is still Lord everywhere. We believe he was born of virgin, died and resurrected the third day, wr are all waiting for him to.come and take us home. Is it the same thing with islam?

Let's us agree wit you for moment that Catholics killed the Protestants for heresy.

Now answer me, are they still Catholics today?

Are they still Protestants today?

Are Catholics still killing Protestants today?

Why not?

Are they Sunnis today?

Are they Shi'ites today?

Are they other Islamic secs?

Are they still killing each other today? Yes.

Why?
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
usba:

You obviously need to first learn how to UNDERSTAND simple English.
Are you sure you do?
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by dalaman: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Why won't you refute Readers1988 Post?
Shd i post them for you again?

The Catholic Church wanted the whole church as one, hence they tried to stop those who broke out. But Jesus is still Lord everywhere. We believe he was born of virgin, died and resurrected the third day, wr are all waiting for him to.come and take us home. Is it the same thing with islam?

The catholics considered the Protestants as heretics and killed many of them just the way Sunnis kill Shias. The war they fought for 30 yearskilled about 8 million people.

All muslim believe that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his last messenger.

Let's us agree wit you for moment that Catholics killed the Protestants for heresy.

Now answer me, are they still Catholics today?

Are they still Protestants today?

Are Catholics still killing Protestants today?

Why not?

Are they Sunnis today?

Are they Shi'ites today?

Are they other Islamic secs?

Are they still killing each other today? Yes.

Why?

A time will come when Sunnis will stop killing Shias. My point was to show you that christians have had their own share of bloody sectarian conflicts.

Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
dalaman:

The catholics considered the Protestants as heretics and killed many of them just the way Sunnis kill Shias. The war they fought for 30 yearskilled about 8 million people.

A time will come when Sunnis will stop killing Shias. My point was to show you that Christians have had their own share of bloody sectarian conflicts.
Butterfly1ion, abeg come and carry this your guy commot for my face. De guy dull die.

Pls go away. ***ignoremodeactivated***
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by dalaman: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Butterfly1ion, abeg come and carry this your guy commot for my face. De guy dull die.

Pls go away. ***ignoremodeactivated***

Empty noise maker. May sense fall on you so that you stop making empty noise in 2018.

Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
dalaman:

Empty noise maker. May sense fall on you so that you stop making empty noise in 2018.
Where is Butterfly1ion? Come biko, dis guy is boring me to tears
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by obinna58(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
usba:
[s][/s]

Comprehension challenged individual, the op simply ask why are there so many Christians denomination in Christianity compared to Islam, not the absence of denomination. Your murderous cowardice obviously exceed your putrid ignorance.

People like you weak me, you actually the one who couldn't comprehend with Op and yet showing an act of foolishness
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by usba: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
obinna58:

People like you weak me, you actually the one who couldn't comprehend with Op and yet showing an act of foolishness

You are free to kiss the feet of your master but leave my mention out of such "worthy" display.
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Reader1988: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Dont mind him. I have more and more to digest. Even Boko Haram is a sect in Islam. Their real name is Jama'atu Alli Sunnah Lid Dawaati wal Jihad
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by legislatively: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tithe and offerings
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Reader1988:

Dont mind him. I have more and more to digest. Even Boko Haram is a sect in Islam. Their real name is Jama'atu Alli Sunnah Lid Dawaati wal Jihad
Dalaman come hear.
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by dalaman: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Dalaman come hear.

Madam respect your words na. You said ignore mode activited. Why are you seeking my attention?
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
dalaman:

Madam respect your words na. You said ignore node activited. Why are you seeking my attention?
Okay, sorry.
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by hopefulLandlord: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Seun, Happy New Year.

Pls i need to call your attention to a ban placed on Analize701 yesterday for violating rule number2. As at yesterday, it was said that the ban expires today being January 1st 2018, but today it's been changed to 1st January 2028.
2028? This could be a mistake, so, pls look into it. If everyone who breaks a rule gets banned for that long, who remain here making you rich every minute? cheesy.

Joke aside, pls look into it. Thanks.

Godbless you even though you hate Him.

probably changed to 10 years for sockpuppetry
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by kio052001(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Reader1988:

Shites
and can they cough
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Zodiac61(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Neymar1095:
Christians are often
known for their squabbles and divisions. Even
when they appear to get along, they divide up
into hundreds of different groups, churches,
and denominations. For those who are not
Christians, it seems confusing. Why can’t they
agree on anything? Why are there sometimes
four different churches on the same street?
Even for believers, the question often arises:
So, why are there so many different
denominations and types of churches?

Says a man who arse is so up his backside that he cannot see the wheat for the chaff.
Clearly so obsessed by his self delusions that he would not know the truth even if it got up and slapped him in the face.
Where does one start?:
1. Sunni - Which is sub-divided into five sub-sects, Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbili and Zahari.
2. Shia - Which has 12 sub-sects.
3. Kharijites - Which has 5 branches
4. Ahmadis
5. Sufism.
There are more. I have only posted the major ones just to dispell the fiction that there is only one Islam.
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by Emmanystone: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

probably changed to 10 years for sockpuppetry
What is Sockpuppetry?
Re: Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. by hopefulLandlord: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:
What is Sockpuppetry?
Rule 19

The Best Times To Burn Your Candles To Attract What You Want / How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? / The Arrival Of Wormwood And The Commencing Of The Battle Of Armageddon