Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W (44051 Views)

Lanre Teriba: Americans See Wizkid As An Upcoming Artiste / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by magzey: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=akeentech post=63773653][/quote]
Buhari's Son is pure in Faith than you. if you dot know. go buy new sense i am sure you lost it.
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by ncoolsome(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
lofty900:
God can't shout out from heaven. He uses humans to speak to us

And when he spoke to moses of old testerment or peter he used that ur mouth abi..
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by bonechamberlain(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yungkid101:

Pray to God and then sin again? U need Satan
stop being too religious. who made u a sin detector. he stated his wish and u call it a sin. u are the Pharisee Jesus was talking about God. u need sense.
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by countryfive: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
nonsense! instead of him to desire seeing Jesus, his busy thinking of obo crew .
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by bid4rich(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wrong priority. What a shame!

Let me help your priority

1. You need Jesus
2. You need healing
3. You need life. And that life can see whoever you want to see.

I wish you life and not death
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
lofty900:
Instead of wishing for God's mercy and pray to enter heaven u r here wishing to see people that will kuku give express visa to hell
my friend! there no place called heaven, if there are please tell me were? which country? and oh! tell me were hell and the devil are too i would like to meet the devil and satan grin

2 Likes

Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by udemzyudex(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
lofty900:
Instead of wishing for God's mercy and pray to enter heaven u r here wishing to see people that will kuku give express visa to hell

What it he is an atheist or a free thinker?
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
lofty900:
u sound frustrated. Blame buhari for ur misery grin

Yet you opened a thread on wizkid. You are a big hypocrite!!! You ought to be ashamed of yourself for making such statement, you and that water brained friend of yours...nonsense wicked soul.
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Leonbonapart(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
BigIyanga:

Who made you God's spokesman? Naija always fighting for God but can't fight for themselves and their fellow citizens
plain foolishness
Sense fall on you
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Leonbonapart(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
bonechamberlain:
too much religiosity in this country, angry someone stated his wish and gullible religious folks are bashing him for not wishing to enter heaven. if he would enter heaven he would its not by wishing and how are u sure he hasn't prayed to God to accept his soul. nonsense. angry
folks like you are the problem of Christianity
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

God blese u for this msg
amen
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:

Why did your god not heal him, why did your God allow him to have cancer mtchewwwwwww

Pray to a god that allowed me to suffer and is watching me suffer and still won't do anything. Nonsense.
u need God in ur life. He knows better than you do
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by bonechamberlain(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
folks like you are the problem of Christianity
folks like u are the problem of Africa and Nigeria in particular.

2 Likes

Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nigerians should try and change their hypocritical ways in 2018. We have seen white cancer patients asking to see their favorite celebrities before they passed on, nobody got judgemental about it, now this young man decides to do the same and some nauseating holier than thou things are all over this thread spilling rubbish from their dead and archaic minds. You guys really need to change. From his post you ought to know those musicians are probably people he look up to being an aspiring musician himself, is it wrong to ask to see your mentor before you die?

2 Likes

Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
gypsey:
my friend! there no place called heaven, if there are please tell me were? which country? and oh! tell me were hell and the devil are too i would like to meet the devil and satan grin
there's heaven o. Don't be deceived
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by manakocha(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cancer makes one sad, makes one sober, make one run tears & keep one dead alive. I pray you get back and not pass on.
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Yungkid101(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
bonechamberlain:
stop being too religious. who made u a sin detector. he stated his wish and u call it a sin. u are the Pharisee Jesus was talking about God. u need sense.
He should pray for God to give him 2nd chance or pray for God's forgiveness so he can rest in peace in heaven
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by ProEnergy: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
you are a foolish degenerate lost forever to religious sentiment. sad sad sad
lofty900:

1 Like

Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by eazriel09: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
I pray that all of you criticising him should also be in his position so that you all can show us the right way to make a dieing wish when you are told you will die on a specific date
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by tbliss22(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
lofty900:

Nigerians and over hyped religion!! Who told you he doesn't wish to be in heaven.

For crying out load he is an upcoming musician and unfortunately he felt he might not make it. So what's bad in making a last wish

1 Like

Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by boringnigerian: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
Some people on this thread are sha daft.

1 Like

Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by BigIyanga: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
lofty900:
God can't shout out from heaven. He uses humans to speak to us
God has not anointed you a judge!! How did u know that he didnt praise ? How did you know that God is not happy with him?
Why did your God allow cancer to strike him?
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by oluebubeneo(f): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cynate:
You don’t wish to get healed but wish to see wizkid on stage?

Well, I have not to say

Do you think he doesn't want to live?? Those wishes might seem lame but I see strength in those wishes. Only those who understand, understand.
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by zinny377(f): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Stay strong cry
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by oluebubeneo(f): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
We have seen you ooo... the holy ones. That guy most likely wants to live more than you know... those saying why can't he pray, goan pray for him na... prayer warriors. Since you now stay with him to know if he has prayed or not and even if he has not prayed, so?? Religion has really taken away human empathy from many people shaa
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
VERDA:

You cannot fight for God...God wants you to fight for your fellow man,it is men attempting to fight for God that has led to the most unimaginable evils in this world.

You interpreted it literally. The God i serve never expects anyone to fight for him. I was speaking of fighting for God by observing his commands and will in everything they do.

If people fought for God in the way he wants, those unimaginable evils won't be avoided?
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
lofty900:
there's heaven o. Don't be deceived
were is heaven?
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by mastermaestro(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
lofty900:

You need to see how disgusted I am at his empty foolish wishes. Lusting after vain things while gasping for his last breath? Shameful! angry I don't blame him, I blame those who brought him up to value vanity more than eternity. angry angry He is eternally lost!

1 Like

Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by mastermaestro(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
gypsey:
were is heaven?

Your blindness will eventually give way when death takes you out of this plane on to another. Heaven is real, don't let anyone deceive you otherwise.
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by mike1994reds: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
EternalTruths:
You are healed in Jesus name

We substitute you with Buhari's son.
Savage�
Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by morbeta(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
May the god of wizard Kid answer you.

Re: Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W by Cynate(f): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
johnkey:
another dumbass
Dumb your head grin
Ode cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie / Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.