Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,856 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie (3157 Views)

I Am Crushing On A Guy Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by frbona: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Guys like you make these girls believe they are the best things since sliced bread! Here's my advice; Get the money, loads of it and they would clamor for your attention
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by RoyalBlak007: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
frbona:
Guys like you make these girls believe they are the best things since sliced bread! Here's my advice; Get the money, loads of it and they would clamor for your attention

>>>> cool

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by OfficialAwol(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
marunga:
what is these one saying? :p

I am this (singular), and not these ( plural).

Are You sure you have written jamb?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by lilmax(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
okay I just checked her profile and I know why grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by Peterosky(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
All this childrens has selection this NL girls finish, so what will we mens do? Thank God I still got hope with Purebeerry.
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by marunga(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:

I am this (singular), and not these ( plural).
Are You sure you have written jamb?
are you trying to challenge me?

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by richythePH(f): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIINXU:

Aren't you that guy with the really obscene fetish?

was 'bout to ask him the exact same thing

if i recall i think mariinee was the one he shared his crazy fetish with
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by OfficialAwol(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
marunga:
are you trying to challenge me?

First of all, go charge your phone.

Second, your example is a committee where "these" was used to refer to the individual members of the committee which tells for why "people" was used immediately after "these".

This is simple Concord. It's syntax. Not semantics. Don't go on exposing your shallowness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

LOL. grin
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Now I have checked out Makydebbie profile. She's really a cutie. I'll be in Accra next week. I hope we can hook up

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Second, your example is a committee where "these" was used to refer to the individual members of the committee which tells for why "people" was used immediately after "these".

This is simple Concord. It's syntax. Not semantics. Don't go on exposing your shallowness

Nice one wink
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by OfficialAwol(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
victorakpabome:

Nice one wink

Thank you
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by SIINXU: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

Yes that's the guy, the poop eating champion of nairaland grin

There's way too many psycho's in this section

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by Splinz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley cheesy smiley

Makydebbie, I can't afford to let these guys crush you for me.

Mbok, make sure you're out of the train's lane. With the incessant crashes and crushing here and there, I'm afraid we may wake up one morning and see the caption, 'Maky: crush to extinction'.

Ejo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by richythePH(f): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIINXU:

Yes that's the guy, the poop eating champion of nairaland grin

There's way too many psycho's in this section

Hahahahahaha
yeah thats it........was tryna remember his fantasy cheesy........dude wanted lola's poop for lunch cheesy cheesy

happy sunday btw
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by richythePH(f): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL. grin
cheesy cheesy dude still on ur neck?
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by xynerise: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Thank you. kiss
Though, I'm not single.

If you are not married, my dear you are still Single. Even if you have a serious boyfriend, you are still single until he takes you down the aisle wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
marunga:
I already did o. Anyway Thanks .

Just ask for her Account number & she will automatically single, I promise you cheesy
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by marunga(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Mr English teacher don't be emotional here. fucck-off now.
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Send her PM na!!!
This kind thread na just to bring insult for yourself and the babe!

Nne ! Kedu ka ị si, zitere m nọmba akaụntụ gị, ka m zitere gị ego ego Krismas
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy
dude still on ur neck?
Not at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by Espada10: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
frbona:

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by OfficialAwol(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
marunga:
Mr English teacher don't be emotional here. fucck-off now.

You are resorting to insults?

And what is emotional about my comment?

Guess you just use words. you must be a kid. And if you are, don't be ashamed to learn.
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by richythePH(f): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mariinee:
Not at all. lipsrsealed

good

but how did u manage to get him off your back.................did you give him the poo he so wanted to eat lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by makydebbie(f): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
xynerise:

If you are not married, my dear you are still Single. Even if you have a serious boyfriend, you are still single until he takes you down the aisle wink
Lol, so I should entertain every guy when I'm in a relationship abi?
And do what? Probably make all of them besties. smiley
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by marunga(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:

You are resorting to insults?

And what is emotional about my comment?

Guess you just use words. you must be a kid. And if you are, don't be ashamed to learn.
Mr teacher please don't try to derail this thread. behave like a grown up.
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by xynerise: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, so I should entertain every guy when I'm in a relationship abi?
And do what? Probably make all of them besties. smiley

Thats not my point grin

You could have said you are in a serious relationship wink
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

good

but how did u manage to get him off your back.................did you give him the poo he so wanted to eat lipsrsealed
Lmao. You are crazy! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by makydebbie(f): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
xynerise:

Thats not my point grin

You could have said you are in a serious relationship wink
Lol, correction taken.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by xynerise: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, correction taken.

Happy New Year in advance
Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by festwiz(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Raph01:
Nairaland translate:

this one wants to fvck. He just wants to fvck makydebbie. don't tear her yansh oo because her anus wide like Nigeria's post

Re: Please Help,i Am Crushing On Makydebbie by makydebbie(f): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
xynerise:

Happy New Year in advance
Same to you dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Making Love With A Car Exhaust (video) / Pre Wedding Photo Of My Younger Sister / I Have Lost Interest In People In General: Anyone Ever Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.