Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself (1131 Views)

Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by telldem: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Why don't you just take that leap of faith and enjoy yourself course you will never recorver the time you spent. You don't have to feel bad about yourself, your feelings, your way of thinking... Everyone fools around at least once or twice and it shouldn't be a big deal.
There is ds world forced upon so many people that they neglect who they really are and want to conform to the norm that won't allow you express yourself. Some will be forming good guys n good ladies and their are lots of things they which to explore.

Its not bad if you like a lady or a guy and make move. some are with high level of sexual urge and its a biological make up not devil. Some like catching fun and going out and its not that they are perverse its just the way they feel.

Don't fill yourself with guilt and regret and don't push it down, express it, do that thing u like course what people regret most in their life is what they didn't do and not what they did.

So guys n ladies do that course, go to that party, go for that lady or guy, travel if u want, do the do if that's what u want. Don't let them live your life for you. We are all humans
Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by ibkkk(f): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Correkt.

1 Like

Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by makydebbie(f): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Couldn't agree less.

Truth is, people will always talk. They'll want to have a say in your life. Life is short, so live yours to the fullest.
Society has made some things 'normal' and going against it seems 'abnormal'. Just live your life to the fullest, and care less about what they say. Make yourself happy, the ultimate goal is to be happy. But don't be lost in it.

1 Like

Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Couldn't agree less.

Truth is, people will always talk. They'll want to have a say in your life. Life is short, so live yours to the fullest.
Society has made some things 'normal' and going against it seems 'abnormal'. Just live your life to the fullest, and care less about what they say. Make yourself happy, the ultimate goal is to be happy. But don't be lost in it.
I couldn't agree less too.
Nice pics wink
Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by makydebbie(f): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
IamZod:

I couldn't agree less too.
Nice pics wink
Thank you. kiss

Happy new year in advance.
Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Thank you. kiss

Happy new year in advance.
You too Sweetie kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by Lionbite(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Consider writing a book
Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by telldem: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Couldn't agree less.

. Yes that part "don't be lost in it"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
So you believe some pretend to be good guys and good girls but some don't pretend to bad boys or bad girls

I am not a good person though, but I always try to be reasonable. I don't do things that will put others at a disadvantage.

Granted, I don't do anything to please anyone and I don't advice anyone to do the same. Nevertheless, I always try maintain certain moral standards in anything I do.

Decisions we take today might come back and bite us tomorrow. I enjoy life but I don't over indulge. I am not too careful, but I am not careless.

I live to the full but do so with a little caution

1 Like

Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by coolestofall(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
I feel u, preach on bro.

1 Like

Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by BabbanBura(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
ibkkk:
Correkt.

shocked so tell us what u want let loose
Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by BabbanBura(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
So you believe some pretend to be good guys and good girls but some don't pretend to bad boys or bad girls

I am not a good person though, but I always try to be reasonable. I don't do things that will put others at a disadvantage.

Granted, I don't do anything to please anyone and I don't advice anyone to do the same. Nevertheless, I always try maintain certain moral standards in anything I do.

Decisions we take today might come back and bite us tomorrow. I enjoy life but I don't over indulge. I am not too careful, but I am not careless.

I live to the full but do so with a little caution

Ride on Bro - This is it! Things have a way of coming back at us, so when u try to break free, express it woth caution as 'it may come back to you'.

Whoaa, Nairalanders let's catch fun, thanks but no guys pls.

1 Like

Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by ibkkk(f): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
BabbanBura:

shocked so tell us what u want let loose

So so much things smiley lipsrsealed

2018,aswear,I'm ready for you kiss
Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by BabbanBura(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
ibkkk:

So so much things smiley lipsrsealed

2018,aswear,I'm ready for you kiss

shocked Do you mean this? No make mouth and when it's time for za oza room u disappear like smoke into the air woo
Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by ibkkk(f): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
BabbanBura:

shocked Do you mean this? No make mouth and when it's time for za oza room u disappear like smoke into the air woo

Be kiaful with me,this boi.
Else...
BTW,no more "za oza room" in 2018 tongue

Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by BabbanBura(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2018
ibkkk:

Be kiaful with me,this boi.
Else...
BTW,no more "za oza room" in 2018 tongue

U wan throw stone abi? I no mind, provided i can get the . . . Jaki ya ce "a yi dai amma ban da ido"
If no oza room, then no friendship - abi na friendship i go chop!
Re: Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself by Yommy247(m): 3:10am On Jan 01, 2018
telldem:
Why don't you just take that leap of faith and enjoy yourself course you will never recorver the time you spent. You don't have to feel bad about yourself, your feelings, your way of thinking... Everyone fools around at least once or twice and it shouldn't be a big deal.
There is ds world forced upon so many people that they neglect who they really are and want to conform to the norm that won't allow you express yourself. Some will be forming good guys n good ladies and their are lots of things they which to explore.

Its not bad if you like a lady or a guy and make move. some are with high level of sexual urge and its a biological make up not devil. Some like catching fun and going out and its not that they are perverse its just the way they feel.

Don't fill yourself with guilt and regret and don't push it down, express it, do that thing u like course what people regret most in their life is what they didn't do and not what they did.

So guys n ladies do that course, go to that party, go for that lady or guy, travel if u want, do the do if that's what u want. Don't let them live your life for you. We are all humans
Summarise it. Are you saying we should start fornicating? Abi whats the meaning of do the do?

(1) (Reply)

Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) / Local Unexposed Ladies / Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.