Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (83722 Views)

I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem? / Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by farano(f): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight burst inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Saff(f): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
You sure the story is not about you?? wink wink wink

366 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Alexore: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Y u no snap

19 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2018
that one na small one.two days ago where i go buy something there was this guy selling belt and he stylshly grab the azz of one lady.the babe was embarrased and her bf come dey para but d guy jus dey deny.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by pafo(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2018
I wouldnt mind not keeping my arms in place with you o.

Farano my old love!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by iamJ(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2018
After reading this men will comply? cheesy

But what will you enjoy by tapping, me I don't like to look at something I wouldn't eat

Thank God I have advanced beyond bus usage, na to laugh and read online but seriously op this thread wouldn't stop them

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Saff:

You sef.
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by farano(f): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Alexore:
Y u no snap
My brother I forgot to snap them o. Next time, I go position my camera well grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by LessNoise: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2018
You don’t mean it
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by chiboy441(m): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2018
Alexore:
Y u no snap

See question . You wanted to see the blow or the boobs?

19 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Bluezy13(m): 12:32am On Jun 10, 2018
iamJ:
After reading this men will comply? cheesy

[b]But what will you enjoy by tapping, me I don't like to look at something I wouldn't eat[\b]

Thank God I have advanced beyond bus usage, na to laugh and read online but seriously op this thread wouldn't stop them

Stolen meat sweet pass free or meat wey you buy.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by IamD18: 12:44am On Jun 10, 2018
farano:
[s] So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight bursted inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport. [/s]
Real story.

So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight bursted inside the bus I boarded between me and one secondary school boy. We fought dirty inside the moving bus, I complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing my boobs Omo I behave like warri girl ooo, come see blows i dey give the guy, I vex tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

Last last , I checked your DP and decided not to blame the little boy that touched your boooobs.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by oxygenlove(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2018
the man won help her press cancer comot na cheesy
u Too for snap mey we see o, , , ,
#lukuluku

5 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by naijacentric(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Nothing like self control it wont happen if as a man u dont see women as a body but a person.

5 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Cutehector(m): 3:27am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

Real story.

So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight bursted inside the bus I boarded between me and one secondary school boy. We fought dirty inside the moving bus, I complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing my boobs Omo I behave like warri girl ooo, come see blows i dey give the guy, I vex tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

Last last , I checked your DP and decided not to blame the little boy that touched your boooobs.
that her small breast wey guy go dey toush.. Bro be strictly careful... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by donjobill: 3:58am On Jun 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Stolen meat sweet pass free or meat wey you buy.

That mentality could be dangerous! Using part of the body of an unconsenting person for sexual gratification.

14 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by donjobill: 4:04am On Jun 10, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight bursted inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

You enjoyed watching the babe beating up the guy.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by nikkypearl(f): 4:06am On Jun 10, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight bursted inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.
...burst...

22 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Tallesty1(m): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Yea, and women on queues should stop brushing/pressing us with their bosoms

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Next2Bezee(m): 4:58am On Jun 10, 2018
Nevertheless, a lot of guys are falsely accused of gropping.

I have witness a scene, on a bus back from computer village, where a woman was screaming her head off, accusing the guy sitting directly behind her, of pressing her backside with his knee. But, the bus was tight and the last row, where the dude sat, had 5 people sitting there, so the dude couldn't even budge. Should he have swallowed his knee?

Any woman that dares to try such with me, will receive the biggest embarrassment of her life.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Timekeeper: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Saff:

Shut up, must u talk??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by SolexxBarry(m): 5:45am On Jun 10, 2018
Konji issa big problem o,what pleasure will it give u grab a womans bum in public,set of amateurs

Instagram account of 10k followers for sale call 08133261377

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley10000: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Tallesty1:
Yea, and women on queues should stop brushing/pressing us with their bosoms
Lol.there was one that was deliberately rubbing me her boobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by fredd2: 6:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Some guys self, the last time I did that in a bus, it worked out for me
The lady was happy to see a grown man like me using my leg to scratch her bottocks, then I had to invite my hands and later in the day, we ended up stopping in d same junction,
I could remember it rained that day...
It was a great story for me....
https://grandmarketsquare.com/category/lifestyle/

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by fredd2: 6:04am On Jun 10, 2018
The lady was happy to see a grown man like me using my leg to scratch her bottocks, then I had to invite my hands and later in the day, we ended up stopping in d same junction,
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley10000: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2018
fredd2:
And you ended up bleeping her?

7 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by konkonbilo(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2018
farano:
if na me sit beside you ehn!!! I go just bury my head for your chest...patapata na soft blow I go chop from you kiss tongue grin

13 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Bluezy13(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2018
donjobill:

That mentality could be dangerous! Using part of the body of an unconsenting person for sexual gratification.

Ok
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Maxi112: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Mtcheeew! You think is only men that stylishly rub breast. it's the other way round, the ladies are the ones seeking unnecessary attention by rubbing their rotten breast on us at any slightest opportunity, Argue with your keypad if you don't believe this.

26 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley10000: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2018
Maxi112:
Mtcheeew! You think is only men that stylishly rub breast. it's the other way round, the ladies are the ones seeking unnecessary attention by rubbing their rotten breast on us at any slightest opportunity, Argue with your keypad if you don't believe this.
Rotten udder?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by aka12(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Aswear down, Na women they do am pass!! Most times dis days , wen I enter cab or bus, come sit down beside woman, dem go jus dey rub breast for ur body! If you move body commot from back rest, dem go come put their body wella behind ur back. Come make am fully contagious, that any small brake application by the driver ehn, na full contact. Even when you make them know it's obvious you know, they seems the don't give a shit. And I no like to the make statements way go embarrass person for public!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.