Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit (1719 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation / Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit by ogheneteke: 1:36am On Apr 08, 2010
I appeal to u guys in the name of God,stop using disrespectful words against a man of God.U can write what's on ur mind without insulting men of God,i tell u it is dangerous.
Re: Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit by Omolulu(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2010
ogheneteke:

I appeal to u guys in the name of God,stop using disrespectful words against a man of God.U can write what's on your mind without insulting men of God,i tell u it is dangerous.
Well they are free to talk, God knows how to handle their kind
KunleOshob:

Besides Oyedepo did not go there as his personal "doctor" or personal pastor, he went there as a representative of the Nigerian christian community and if he has any sense of responsibilty at all he would realize he is acountable to them.
did he say he was going as a representative?
manmustwac:

The statement that Oyedepo made just shows his arrogance and proves that he dosen't give a damn about the average nigerian. I mean how a man of god visit our ailing president and say ''i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit'' So what was the purpose of the visit since he dosen't want the common man to know?
he only said the truth, does the constitution force him as a pastor to reveal the nature of his discussion btw him and the president?
Re: Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit by Tudor6(f): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2010
Omolulu:

Well they are free to talk, God knows how to handle their kind
Tell God to go feed the hungry kids in ethiopia instead of bothering us typing.
did he say he was going as a representative?he only said the truth, does the constitution force him as a pastor to reveal the nature of his discussion btw him and the president?
Since when did MOG's take moral compass from the constitution?

No one is asking him to reveal any discussion we want to know the state of health of our president. We have that right as the bloke is running OUR country! The Nigerian public have been lied to and taken for granted and Oledepo just helped push it further.
Re: Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit by Omolulu(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
Tudór:

Tell God to go feed the hungry kids in ethiopia instead of bothering us typing.S[b]ince when did MOG's take moral compass from the constitution?[/b]

No one is asking him to reveal any discussion we want to know the state of health of our president. We have that right as the bloke is running OUR country! The Nigerian public have been lied to and taken for granted and Oledepo just helped push it further.
Now that you know MOG'S don't need the constitution to visit the president or are not compelled to talk about their discussions with him, you are also free to go and meet him, after all he is running you country, if you are so concerned you have reps and senators that are empowered to inform you on his health,y not contact them instead of insulting a man who did you no wrong
Re: Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit by nuclearboy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Tudor:

You said:

I was with this guy for the better part of half a decade and know how he can be so tactless and shameful in a fit of anger. He prolly made that statement when he got angry at the journalists. A so called man of God who'll threaten to curse u when angry or would call you and your parents names in a fit of rage is who oyedepo is.

And I remember in proverbs where its stated a man controlled by anger is a fool. And some 'christians' still consider these bloke a wise man.

Are you serious he'll call your parents names? Threaten to curse you?  shocked I don't know the guy but if thats true, na wa O!

BTW, please don't equate God with a supposed "representative" who hides under His Name to do evil. Except of course, you are saying the "representative" is himself God! Insult the evil person, not the God he hides behind!
Re: Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit by Fhemmmy: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
So many allegation and yet no way to back it up . . . God save us all
Re: Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit by Zodiac61(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
I wonder why anyone expected any different from him. These guys are too full of themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The KJV Only Cult / Download Psalm 23 As An MP3 / 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.