Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving (21017 Views)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / Unical Graduate Who Died While Serving In Ebonyi State Buried Today / Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yakson09:
Who ask una?

U are asking for what u can't bargain for
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by Yakson09: 12:08am On Jan 01, 2018
skydude:

U are asking for what u can't bargain for
I repeat where ix your lord cownu.
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by Malawian(m): 12:21am On Jan 01, 2018
skydude:

What your point
Those ultra modern toilets are needed in the south waiste
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Yakson09:
I repeat where ix your lord cownu.

When u see one who feeds on weeds it is not difficult to decipher, please stop it this new year, it is not good for your health
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Malawian:

Those ultra modern toilets are needed in the south waiste

Bro weda south, west, mid west, mid south even in pluto, does it really matter, this country is ours so we should stop the division

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by chuckjonesautos: 1:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Yakson09:
E pain dix pigdiot. where ix your lord cownu?

Lol! That's all you can say with your lily brain and half wit bigoted mind. Wonder what they teach little kids like you in School today.. Grow up toad... I am too big for tribal comments..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by STENON(f): 2:17am On Jan 01, 2018
masties2:
Seeing pictures of the former state of the toilet it is wrong to say it was renovated undecided. The place was built from the scratch! I mean seriously, that's worse than a hut for goats. This is really a great project. I pray you get recognized for it. Welldone Stenon cheesy kiss
Thank you my sister
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by STENON(f): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Imarnuel04:
Well done! Is this corps member interested in a career in international development, water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)? Contact me!
Yes we are interested, Please how do we contact you sir?
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by avicky(f): 2:36am On Jan 01, 2018
Stenon, congrats on the accomplishment of this project. Say hi to your other colleague.
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by 41lady(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2018
skydude:
It very lovely and commendable, is there a pic to buttress the former state of the place
Can't U see the former place above U, or U misplaced ur eye glass?
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by delishpot: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2018
Come back in another 20yrs time and I won't be surprised to see that it has depreciated without the local officials fixing a single out of place nail.
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2018
41lady:

Can't U see the former place above U, or U misplaced ur eye glass?

It not your fault, when u borrowed data to comment, that why u commented so late. You better stop borrowing data this new year. Happy new year to you
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by Yakson09: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2018
chuckjonesautos:

Lol! That's all you can say with your lily brain and half wit bigoted mind. Wonder what they teach little kids like you in School today.. Grow up toad... I am too big for tribal comments..
idiotic pig
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by Yakson09: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2018
skydude:

When u see one who feeds on weeds it is not difficult to decipher, please stop it this new year, it is not good for your health
idiotic pig
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Yakson09:
idiotic pig

Stop the weed before u go naked enter street.
Only u can describe an idiotic pig and moreover is that the only thing u know, kudos to you. Try to study more
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by Yakson09: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2018
skydude:

Stop the weed before u go naked enter street.
Only u can describe an idiotic pig and moreover is that the only thing u know, kudos to you. Try to study more
E pain am wella
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by chuckjonesautos: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy Cat caught your tongue? Is that all you can come up with?
Yakson09:
idiotic pig
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Yakson09:
E pain am wella

LOL I know you don't know the meaning of pain so i reserve my comment
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by Funpeter: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Two hours to go for the commissioning of the project.....reporting live from Niger state.....Bosso local government and maikunle community
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Funpeter:
Two hours to go for the commissioning of the project.....reporting live from Niger state.....Bosso local government and maikunle community

Nice good work Funpeter
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by Originalsly: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Funpeter:
So can we interview the Stella and Abass?
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Am sure the commissioning must be over now, we are waiting for either Stenon or Abass to give us a feedback
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Funpeter the reporter
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by STENON(f): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Originalsly:
So can we interview the Stella and Abass?
Okay sir. Please what are your questions sir?
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by STENON(f): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
skydude:
Am sure the commissioning must be over now, we are waiting for either Stenon or Abass to give us a feedback
It was indeed a glorious day in the history of maikunkele, Niger state. Many Traditional rulers were present, our ppa was FUTMINNA the Dean of our faculty deputy dean, our ppa HOD and another HOD were present at the ceremony. NTA covered the whole event from the beginning to the end .We thank God for everything

Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by STENON(f): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
thank God for the success

Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by Originalsly: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
STENON:
Okay sir. Please what are your questions sir?
Was the project chosen by NYSC? What prompted them to take on the project? Were they supported by NYSC in terms of time off etc? Which politicians/community leaders did they try to involve and what were their responses? We're they well supported by the community from the beginning or when things were well underway? What plans are already in place to maintain the structure and more importantly to keep it in proper sanitary condition? Would people be employed to maintain it? What security measures would be in place to prevent vandals/homeless or the don't care a damn from destroying what they worked so hard to build? Lastly...the follow up...when would they return to check on if it is maintained or falling apart? I'm done!
Hmmm....guess they all be in their bed by now!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by STENON(f): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Originalsly:
Was the project chosen by NYSC? What prompted them to take on the project? Were they supported by NYSC in terms of time off etc? Which politicians/community leaders did they try to involve and what were their responses? We're they well supported by the community from the beginning or when things were well underway? What plans are already in place to maintain the structure and more importantly to keep it in proper sanitary condition? Would people be employed to maintain it? What security measures would be in place to prevent vandals/homeless or the don't care a damn from destroying what they worked so hard to build? Lastly...the follow up...when would they return to check on if it is maintained or falling apart? I'm done!
Hmmm....guess they all be in their bed by now!
lol, I am actually resting in bed right now.The project was not chosen by NYSC but from our needs assessment in order to abate the problem of open defecation in the community, not fully sypported by NYSC because of the huge capital involved, The chairman and House of rep were involved but no positive response from them, The district head and members of the community gave us their full support by mentioning names of notable people to meet from that community for financial assistance, A 4-man community has been set up to manage and maintain the structure, NYSC officials woulf be inspecting the place from time as agreed upon. Civil defence and Vigilante offices are next to the toilet, so the security is ascertained sir.Thanks alot sir

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by skydude(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
STENON:
lol, I am actually resting in bed right now.The project was not chosen by NYSC but from our needs assessment in order to abate the problem of open defecation in the community, not fully sypported by NYSC because of the huge capital involved, The chairman and House of rep were involved but no positive response from them, The district head and members of the community gave us their full support by mentioning names of notable people to meet from that community for financial assistance, A 4-man community has been set up to manage and maintain the structure, NYSC officials woulf be inspecting the place from time as agreed upon. Civil defence and Vigilante offices are next to the toilet, so the security is ascertained sir.Thanks alot sir

Wow beyond splendid i must confess, it goes beyond determination to get such done, kudos to you and am happy NTA covered it if only they would not give a shallow coverage but actually say the true reflection of things.
Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by Originalsly: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
@Stenon.....thanks a million!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving by STENON(f): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Originalsly:
@Stenon.....thanks a million!
uwc sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend / Determined Car Electrician Who Is Now A Corper Trends Online. Photos / NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.