Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 (2962 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kimcutie:
lol.

g'evng bruv, how ya syd?

fam i'm good o and me sides legit (though i'm currently in benin with family and not abj)

how's 2mao gonna be.......you be chilling with bae abi wink
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by falconey(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

now you know fam grin

been with the reds since the time of torres.........

wbu.......friend or foe?

Being a Liverpool fan since I were in my father's genital, however I officially became a kopite in 2005 after the historic instanbul win.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Martin0(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

bruv happy new year in advance

hope u no dey now and no go vex later wen news don finish o......u know say u na my personal person embarassed

I fit comot ur headline if it doesnt go down well with u smiley

I have absolutely no problem with whetever goes on NLgringrin

We are all here to have fun,lear and meet new friendssgringrin
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin grin

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, hope he is okay? It's been a while I saw his comments. My greetings to him. Happy new year.

Aww.. He's okay. He has been busy lately. I'll extend your greetings to him. Thanks! I'm grateful and suprised at the same time. smiley
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:
more headlines:

5)liverpool defeat leciester while manu and mancity both drew southampton and crystal palace respectively... (liverpool for life8))

6)nairaland most beautiful girl contest was cancelled.....details to come later

7)nairaland 2017 slum book filled and compiled accordingly

8.)clash between feminists and anti feminazi continues (we pray it ends in 2017 even though it seems impossible sad)

and lastly

9)major e-fights, leaked chats, betrayals, combats and leaked nudes of 2017.....(you wouldn't want to miss this grin)

details to each headline coming shortly grin

meanwhile we say g'evening and a happy new year in advance smiley
Op we go like see Caringguy and flamee leaked nude
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by nezzar: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
falconey:

Being a Liverpool fan since I were in my father's genital, however I officially became a kopite in 2005 after the historic instanbul win.
Hope say u know all dis wins na just initial gragra

U guys would still be back 2 ur loserpool form
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kelblaq:
Why you dey compare yourself with Buhari pikin

Don't you know that your level is higher than them?

Hehehe, Not yet but very soon.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

I have absolutely no problem with whetever goes on NLgringrin
We are all here to have fun,lear and meet new friendssgringrin

OK fam but dont say i didnt warn u o cos i might say some crazy things lipsrsealed
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by makydebbie(f): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
sexybbstar:

Aww.. He's okay. He has been busy lately. I'll extend your greetings to him. Thanks! I'm grateful and suprised at the same time. smiley
Oh okay, was kinda worried not seeing him around because it's unusual.
Awwn, you welcome dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
falconey:

wow

its nice to see niggur in the brotherhood.................respect fam cool
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Kimcutie: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

fam i'm good o and me sides legit (though i'm currently in benin with family and not abj)

how's 2mao gonna be.......you be chilling with bae abi wink
Okay bruv.

No babe for me o and moreover am setting out for church.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Cladez(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

wow

its nice to see niggur in the brotherhood.................respect fam cool
People are anticipating and here you are making it unintresting.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Espada10: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by bibijay123(f): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin

Give me two for my boo and I cheesy

1 Like

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
wink
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
bibijay123:

Give me two for my boo and I cheesy
aghhh yes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin
Let's also remember the famous nairalander firstking may his soul rest in peace........ embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Amen
Thegeneralqueen:
Let's also remember the famous nairalander firstking may his soul rest in peace........ embarassed
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Amen
Chiefpiiko happy New Year in advance

#slimdaddy

1 Like

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by bibijay123(f): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:

aghhh yes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmnnn yummy! Thanks! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
yes may his soul rest in peace.
happy new year to u wink
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thanks dear, hope you are going for crossover
Thegeneralqueen:
Chiefpiiko happy New Year in advance

#slimdaddy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
bibijay123:

Hmnnn yummy! Thanks! cheesy
you welcome cheesy
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
yes may his soul rest in peace. happy new year to u wink
Amen nor more ukwu for you in 2018 ooo same here
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Thanks dear, hope you are going for crossover
Not really I'm a bit tired today
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Espada10:
Waiting
You won't believe I'm presently listening to the soundtracks of this movie. My best out if it is pachcha Botessi where he danced with avanthika.
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Amen nor more ukwu for you in 2018 ooo same here
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by richythePH(f): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
sorry for the delay peeps......news update to begin shortly

meanwhile blackhawk03 go to church already!!!
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Blackhawk03(f): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:
sorry for the delay peeps......news update to begin shortly

meanwhile blackhawk03 go to church already!!!

I dey church already grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
I am in church and really angry, there is no seat anywhere I have to stand until morning cry cry sad sad
Thegeneralqueen:
Not really I'm a bit tired today
Re: Key Events That Happened Here On Da Romance Section In 2017 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am in church and really angry, there is no seat anywhere I have to stand until morning cry cry sad sad
Wow that's so sweet chief you're such a darling cause your queen which turns out to be me is sitting down and you're walking into 2018 like a solder..........

#sugardaddy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside / After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This / My Guy Babe Don Leave Am Because E No Dey Last For Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.