Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This (2965 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by OfficialR(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
So just to give a quick background, let's call this girl Esther

So back when I was in secondary school, during my JSS1 and JSS2, I was in a federal government unity school. I was the kind of person that usually minds my own business and rarely talked to that girl

So one day, during a class in JSS2, I was sitting down and writing notes, I remember vividly it was a Yoruba class. She came to meet me that she wanted to use the toilet, she was having stomach ache and that I should help her and hold her glasses

Now there are a few things: I've NEVER ever talked to that girl in the time I spent in that school; Out of all the people in that class, why me?; And couldn't she just take the glasses to the toilet?

Of course she didn't answer me, dropped the glasses on my desk and left. I just ignored that and carried on with my note writing

Few minutes later, one stupid boy decided to disturb me and I got angry and shouted at him. The teacher heard us and told us to kneel down in front of the class till the end of the period

The period ended, it was break time, I carried my notes and left. I didn't see the glasses at the time so I thought she had carried them because many people were going in and out (It was a combined class and federal school students are always much)

Later, after break time, Esther came to meet me for her glasses. I told her I wasn't with it thinking she had taken it. She started crying and I was looking for the glasses like a mad man. For like the first week of the glasses getting missing, she was just crying and I started feeling bad and looking for them more and more

After the first week she suddenly started threatening me that if I didn't find her glasses, she would report me to her guardian (her guardian was the assistant to the Vice Principal Admin so I was terrified)

I was honestly scared and didn't know how to defend myself at the time. I managed to avoid her for two months (This was hard because it was a boarding school but easy since the school was big)

I was cornered once and I got to her guardian's office. She reported me to him but fortunately the man was busy and without any proof, he couldn't do anything

This got her more frustrated and she started demanding money from me. Money that my parents had given my guardian to give me. This saddened me and in my already terrified state, I started giving her

Don't blame me but I was just an 11 year old boy at the time with no self confidence. All my life I've lived in the same place and went to the same private primary school so I didn't know what to do in situations like this

To cut an already long story short, I gave her money, some days I would go hungry but she didn't even care. If I resisted, she would threaten me. I even noticed at a time she would borrow money from her friends and use me to pay back

I was just a thin, hungry, young boy and once very smart, I started deteriorating in my studies. My parents noticed this plus other things and decided to remove me from school that year. I also went through a lot of other mentally traumatizing things at a young age but that's a story for another day

Over five years later, I graduated with one of the best results in BECE and WAEC in my new private secondary school (The BECE one really shocked me because I was really undedicated in my studies during JSS1 and 2)

Esther sent me a friend request on Facebook and after contemplating, I accepted it. We chatted for a few minutes and she told me she was sorry for everything she did back then and I actually thought she was remorseful so I forgave her

Then she started behaving stupidly. She told me to buy credit for her. I told her I don't have credit myself and I don't have any money. She said I should tell my parents to buy for me and send to her, but she's using MTN and I'm using Airtel. She said I should lie to my parents that I want to use the money for something else

This shocked me because I can't lie to buy credit for myself, talkless of some stupid girl. I really wanted to abuse this girl because as I am now, I'm even using free mode to type this. I just played it off calmly and she proceeded with her dumb attitude.

She started saying "Sebi your parents are rich". This got me triggered and I decided not to answer this girl again. After everything she put me through, she still had the audacity to say this to me

If anyone has any questions about my write-up, I'll answer. Sorry it's so long

2 Likes

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Bola146(f): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Jeon(f): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
OfficialR:

So back when I was in secondary school, during my JSS1 and JSS2, I was in a federal government unity school. I was the kind of person that usually minds my own business and rarely talked to that girl

So one day, during a class in JSS2, I was sitting down and writing notes, I remember vividly it was a Yoruba class. She came to meet me that she wanted to use the toilet, she was having stomach ache and that I should help her and hold her glasses

Now there are a few things: I've NEVER ever talked to that girl in the time I spent in that school; Out of all the people in that class, why me?; And couldn't she just take the glasses to the toilet?

Of course she didn't answer me, dropped the glasses on my desk and left. I just ignored that and carried on with my note writing

Few minutes later, one stupid boy decided to disturb me and I got angry and shouted at him. The teacher heard us and told us to kneel down in front of the class till the end of the period

The period ended, it was break time, I carried my notes and left. I didn't see the glasses at the time so I thought she had carried them because many people were going in and out (It was a combined class and federal school students are always much)

Later, after break time, Esther came to meet me for her glasses. I told her I wasn't with it thinking she had taken it. She started crying and I was looking for the glasses like a mad man. For like the first week of the glasses getting missing, she was just crying and I started feeling bad and looking for them more and more

After the first week she suddenly started threatening me that if I didn't find her glasses, she would report me to her guardian (her guardian was the assistant to the Vice Principal Admin so I was terrified)

I was honestly scared and didn't know how to defend myself at the time. I managed to avoid her for two months (This was hard because it was a boarding school but easy since the school was big)

I was cornered once and I got to her guardian's office. She reported me to him but fortunately the man was busy and without any proof, he couldn't do anything

This got her more frustrated and she started demanding money from me. Money that my parents had given my guardian to give me. This saddened me and in my already terrified state, I started giving her

Don't blame me but I was just an 11 year old boy at the time with no self confidence. All my life I've lived in the same place and went to the same private primary school so I didn't know what to do in situations like this

To cut an already long story short, I gave her money, some days I would go hungry but she didn't even care. If I resisted, she would threaten me. I even noticed at a time she would borrow money from her friends and use me to pay back

I was just a thin, hungry, young boy and once very smart, I started deteriorating in my studies. My parents noticed this plus other things and decided to remove me from school that year. I also went through a lot of other mentally traumatizing things at a young age but that's a story for another day

Over five years later, I graduated with one of the best results in BECE and WAEC in my new private secondary school (The BECE one really shocked me because I was really undedicated in my studies during JSS1 and 2)

Esther sent me a friend request on Facebook and after contemplating, I accepted it. We chatted for a few minutes and she told me she was sorry for everything she did back then and I actually thought she was remorseful so I forgave her

Then she started behaving stupidly. She told me to buy credit for her. I told her I don't have credit myself and I don't have any money. She said I should tell my parents to buy for me and send to her, but she's using MTN and I'm using Airtel. She said I should lie to my parents that I want to use the money for something else

This shocked me because I can't lie to buy credit for myself, talkless of some stupid girl. I really wanted to abuse this girl because as I am now, I'm even using free mode to type this. I just played it off calmly and she proceeded with her dumb attitude.

She started saying "Sebi your parents are rich". This got me triggered and I decided not to answer this girl again. After everything she put me through, she still had the audacity to say this to me

make I book first.

1 Like

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Ynix(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
The lady likes you and is trying to woo you and get you responsible
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by waleyp(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Its Not Long I EnJOYEd It

2 Likes

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Tlyon(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
OfficialR:

I really wanted to abuse this girl because as I am now, I'm even using free mode to type this.

op you go make am

1 Like

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
she's a gold miner grin ...if she keep disturbing you to send her credit ...tell her to send her nudes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Skyfornia(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Small children
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by AishaYesufu: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Another fake story
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Akwaibomdude(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Da! you worry o
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by OfficialR(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Another fake story

It's not fake. I can show you our chats. I don't have time to be making up fake stories this long

1 Like

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by emperorAY(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
o boy focus on your book and stop having emotional troubles at your very young age

1 Like

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by AishaYesufu: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
OfficialR:

It's not fake. I can show you our chats. I don't have time to be making up fake stories this long
Show chats
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by punisha: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ynix:
The lady likes you and is trying to woo you and get you responsible

woo Ko...zoo ni

aunty na predator.

she was already exposed and knew the strength she possessed. exploiting him was just too easy. serial opportunist.

she's back again and hasn't changed and won't ever change.

2 Likes

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Emu4u2c: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
My question is....

How old are you?

Check back in 6 years I’m sure you will be experiencing another form of woman manipulation and how to milk money from men...

1 Like

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Donspicey: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Show chats
Doubting Thomas..

The one wey you read never do you?.....

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by MufasaLion: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
FOCUS ON YOUR BOOK
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Theboy21: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kids cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by posty56: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
which Kain yeye story be this lol,enya jamb don start registration go collect form
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Muhylonaire007: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Another Simpson's plight grin
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Ynix(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
punisha:

woo Ko...zoo ni

aunty na predator.

she was already exposed and knew the strength she possessed. exploiting him was just too easy. serial opportunist.

she's back again and hasn't changed and won't ever change.
Sure, I did not say she is not a gold digger, I only said she needs someone to fill a space in her life, and the guy is the best bet

grin grin grin
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by JOACHINpedro: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice one bro.
You were a victim of circumstances at a tender age. Hope you don't end up being a misogynist
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by OfficialR(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Nice one bro.
You were a victim of circumstances at a tender age. Hope you don't end up being a misogynist
What is that?
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by DarkPheonix: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tell her to send you her nude
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by JOACHINpedro: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
OfficialR:

What is that?
Woman-hater
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Duplexxx: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by padi94(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Op, so you still be mumu

Instead of you to plan how to sow your wild oats in her you are still being a simp. Invite her over and bleep her
Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by emerazz(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
OP I won't follow the normal trend of telling u to focus on your books, rada I'll advice u as a son or rada a godson..

The girl is defntly street-smarter than u, probly she's from a bad home, (for she to be extorting someone at that young age).. So stay away from her at all cost, she's bad news...

Now on general issues You've just concluded high school, yha about face the world, at least to a certain extent..
Drop every soft spot you have for women/girls in the trashcan.. They dont deserve such, they are more or less useless and extreme opportunist..

Go through this thread and learn how to be an alpha at this young age. It will help you

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Focus on your career for now.. If you need any support, financially or advisory feel free to PM me..

P:s let's start carrying the younger male generation along, we wher once ther.. If we allow them, dez our bitter generation women will equip the younger girls on how to exploit them, like in the case of the OP... I'm very positive there's an older lady behind that young gold digger's foolishness...

In the nearest future our sons will start selling our properties to please the vagina people.. Pls and pls the gospel of redpill must be spread across the globe..

1 Like

Re: After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This by Skullano(m): 6:21am On Mar 29, 2021
OfficialR:

Bia nwokemmmm, face more real things and allow the dead bury themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Omo! Women's Hair Making Is Damn Expensive. / How Can I Hide The Adult Files On My Phone / Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.