Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (51709 Views)

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Man Wraps His Baby Daughter In His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Foodforthought:
Should we fry yoghurt?

If u don finish borrow me ur big frying pan, make I follow fry yoghurt
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by barallanee(f): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
OneCorner:

Mr fryer, new year don reach finish.
If u re still a fryer by 2018...
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
SWEET MOTHER!
I no go forget you grin
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Thiannah(f): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
Its January 1st and my whatsapp is still working even after their message that it will shut down on the 31st. I'm so grateful to God for this miracle. I pray that miracles like this wouldn't depart from your life in this new year...happy new year everyone. grin
Lol,awa blackberry gang grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Writs: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
FP?

The mods then are either a comic relief joke or simply untrained.
An echo of selection...and unfortunately a rub off Seun.
He best get Nl together... fast losing quality.

2018 should be unegotiable quality based.

Very poor journalism.
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thiannah:
Lol,awa blackberry gang grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
SnakeXenzia:
hustle and dump your blackberry curve2 . cheesy

Hustle by mining your head? Fraud, prostitution, and other dubious ventures are today termed hustle. Let her live within her modest means in peace instead of trying to push her to do nonsense in the name of hustle.

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by intrepidjay1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
HeWrites:
Lol, we know how funny African parents can be and Nigerian parents most especially, the video below captures the reaction of a Nigerian Mum to the dreadlock her son @Davidboomin got.

Twitter usrer @Davidboomin who shared wrote;
“Y’all so today I took off my durag and my mom saw my twists for the first time…”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/see-mothers-reaction-to-her-sons.html

small time dem go take ur mum picture do meme... y must u use d picture of such exclamation
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
mastermaestro:

Hustle by mining your head? Fraud, prostitution, and other dubious ventures are today termed hustle. Let her live within her modest means in peace instead of trying to push her to do nonsense in the name of hustle.
someone cannot play with you? Is that how u use to do cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Foodforthought:
Should we fry yoghurt?
Yes, we should BAKE it.
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by ADEKNO1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
SnakeXenzia:
hustle and dump your blackberry curve2 . cheesy
You fit buy one for him...
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 02, 2018
If it's my son that has that, I will use scissor to cut them off over night.
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:57am On Jan 02, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
Its January 1st and my whatsapp is still working even after their message that it will shut down on the 31st. I'm so grateful to God for this miracle. I pray that miracles like this wouldn't depart from your life in this new year...happy new year everyone. grin

No be only you. I'm so happy it's still working eventhough dem still dey remind me say e Don expire wink. I jus love blackberry over android phones, not thinking of switching anytime soon grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Who posted dis?? Dis is new year ooo.
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2018
mother and son romance
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2018
make we fry sperm
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by ebilomaofficial1: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
what SARS likes seeing
Re: Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) by Origin(f): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2020
Mother thinking what have I done to deserve this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My Fianceé Masturbates / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.