Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Advice To Yall For This New Year. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Yall For This New Year. (1575 Views)

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by mikejj(m): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2018
ewoh i arrive late.
Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by CryptoClub2018: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2018
SIaye:

I will see what I can do undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
BlueShine:

lolzzz tongue

This guy you go greedy o.. . lol
Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
aww this is a kind gesture..
God bless you plenty

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by Flamezzz: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
SIaye:
Most of us spend the first day of the year living in regrets for things not done and cracks not filled in the year gone by. Spend the day on a happy note by pledging to set things right.

It is foolish to overlook the opportunities presented to you in the New Year by crying over those that you have missed in the last year.

Open up a new chapter this New Year and fill it up with pages that are worth reading by the end of the year.
Let go of the old year and the worries of the future as you welcome the New Year

Choose your actions and words wisely this year so that you are remembered as a good human being, a great friend and a true guide when you end this year.

May you be blessed with the power to spread good cheer and smiles all around in this New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS.

Thanks for reading, I am giving two lucky people here new year gift. Fastest fingers, drop your account number, just 2 people only, 20k each.
poor boy cheesy
Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
And this is how I miss this good gesture from a benevolent heart embarassed

Kudos to the op, People like you make the world a better place.
Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by adun99(f): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
I miss this good gesture too. pls anything is not bad I
3851014643 ecobank
Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by LisaAnne(f): 1:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by Danal(m): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2018
LisaAnne:
please share 5 thousand with me. Need it

I have a family to take care off with my money I am sorry.
Re: My Advice To Yall For This New Year. by LamarJR(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2018
wow nice one from you bro; wish you a happy new year! Meanwhile nairalanders like Airforce1, Lalas247, QueenSekxy, MhizzAJ and Co who know most nairalanders are broke as you tag them on most threads you guys can be like this op by helping those nairalanders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Man Is Gay / Share Your Mentor Pic Here,Dr Ben Carson is my mentor / For Stoners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.