Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141624 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
madone:
oooo soo u go dey Iraqi or Afghanistan dey fight na. You no no any other thing about from what they tell u.my guy soldier boy witches dey US army eh. U are talking as a soldier and I talking to you as a spiritual man. We reach where ur guns can reach.we see in the dark as if its day. U don't know till u re there.

The mind of a nigerian is the the scariest thing on the planet. Smh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by madone: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

The mind of a nigerian is the the scariest thing on the planet. Smh.
now u re making sense to me . There are realities son apart from the motivational moral busting talks u get from ur superior officers .if u have the Nigerian blood in you u re never different. There are some of us in Nigeria who attend meetings in France on daily bases and we live in Nigeria.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
madone:
now u re making sense to me . There are realities son apart from the motivational moral busting talks u get from ur superior officers .if u have the Nigerian blood in you u re never different. There are some of us in Nigeria who attend meetings in France on daily bases and we live in Nigeria.

Loooooooooooool. On a daily basis and you still think like someone from the stone age. Ok. Tell us another one. grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Yommy247(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Espada10:
is that what you told your mama?
Nah! I onlt told her about your stupidity
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Yommy247(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Espada10:
is that what you told your mama?
Nah! I only told her about your stupidity
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Espada10: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yommy247:
Nah! I only told her about your stupidity
did she tell you that I am your father?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

And that is the crux of all your problems. Religion. Religion mass produces mass insanity as evidenced on this thread. Bros, i don't pray. I observe, acquire knowledge, learn and improve myself. It is because you are constantly on your knees praying, you miss the big picture. I on the other hand am on my feet improving and expanding myself. "pussyy handkerchief" grin. I still can't get over how hilarious this shiiit is. cheesy
Only a fool that says there is no God. I just went through your profile, you have not been to an airport, you live in okokomiko. Please do not edit or change your profile, let me world see how fake you are. It is people like you who deny such existence that are conc native doctors. Okokomiko professor grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
madone:
Na local pikin for okokomiko, check out his profile. Don't mind him
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Codedone:

Dude I also wish and pray you don't partake in the Insanity, pple participating and believing in all manner of stupid shit, but for now mehn am stuck in d stupid shit and very much a part of it, you are on d oda side, d enlightened ones, just stay off nairaland(if u truly wanna stay away from people like me), If you don't, u just talk, truth is there are too many stupid nigerians here, it might affect all enlightened ones, and u are one of them enlightened Bollinger
Don't mind him, he is not a foreigner, na okokomiko the guy dey stay. Fake NAIRALANDERS everywhere
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tocheagle:
Only a fool that says there is no God. I just went through your profile, you have not been to an airport, you live in okokomiko. Please do not edit or change your profile, let me world see how fake you are. It is people like you who deny such existence that are conc native doctors. Okokomiko professor grin
Tocheagle:

Don't mind him, he is not a foreigner, na okokomiko the guy dey stay. Fake NAIRALANDERS everywhere

NNNIIIIIGGGGGEEEEERRRRRIIIIIIAAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSS. Make una come see wetin i de talk about ooooooooo. Kai. Na suffer do sombori like this? Go school una no go go. Learn to use una heard una no go gree. Because i put okokomaiko for my profile mean say i de live for okokomaiko. grin Do you know why i do that? Because of fools like you. Dem go say i de form. Now, it is very easy to fix it. That is if you want. I've done it before. I will take some real time photos, and post them here. You'd be embarrassed and you'll quickly change the topic to something else. Like i said, it's happened before. Do you want us to do the dance or no? cool

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by madone: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Loooooooooooool. On a daily basis and you still think like someone from the stone age. Ok. Tell us another one. grin
in okomiko where u came From . Get ur papa number call him he ll explan well to u
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
madone:
in okomiko where u came From . Get ur papa number call him he ll explan well to u

Ok. go back to my profile. Click my topics. You'll see family diaries. Now go through it and tell me if that's okokomaiko grin or whatever slum you live. You know what? Let me help you paste the link wink.

https://www.nairaland.com/3380128/family-diaries
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

NNNIIIIIGGGGGEEEEERRRRRIIIIIIAAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSS. Make una come see wetin i de talk about ooooooooo. Kai. Na suffer do sombori like this? Go school una no go go. Learn to use una heard una no go gree. Because i put okokomaiko for my profile mean say i de live for okokomaiko. grin Do you know why i do that? Because of fools like you. Dem go say i de form. Now, it is very easy to fix it. That is if you want. I've done it before. I will take some real time photos, and post them here. You'd be embarrassed and you'll quickly change the topic to something else. Like i said, it's happened before. Do you want us to do the dance or no? cool

For how long will you continue lying to your self oh prince of okoko
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tocheagle:

For how long will you continue lying to your self oh prince of okoko

Have you gone through the link i provided for you? I am waiting for your response oooooo. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Have you gone through the link i provided for you? I am waiting for your response oooooo. grin grin grin grin grin

Dude anybody can create a link and post anything they want, it doesn't change anything grin
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tocheagle:
Dude anybody can create a link and post anything they want, it doesn't change anything grin

You do realize that thread was opened in 2016 right? Are you saying i time travelled to 2017, knew we were going to have this discussion, went back and created the link in anticipation of today? grin Guy, why you mumu like this na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

You do realize that thread was opened in 2016 right? Are you saying i time travelled to 2017, knew we were going to have this discussion, went back and created the link in anticipation of today? grin Guy, why you mumu like this na?
your stupidity is quite advanced. Your foolish link shows that you have been forming long before the world was created. Hail okoko
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by GavelSlam: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
madone:
oooo soo u go dey Iraqi or Afghanistan dey fight na. You no no any other thing about from what they tell u.my guy soldier boy witches dey US army eh. U are talking as a soldier and I talking to you as a spiritual man. We reach where ur guns can reach.we see in the dark as if its day. U don't know till u re there.

Be talking nonsense.

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by phollybee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Writs:

Whether you buy or dash you,
The church makes it available.
You know what's done to it prior to availability in church?
Why have it in church anyway?
What's the significance?
If you must, bring yours.
Ritualistic.
Dude, go for check up,... Its like another thing done enter ur case... U can even b part of those dat sells hanky around at d camp ground... None of these facts of yours are correct. I swear
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tocheagle:
your stupidity is quite advanced. Your foolish link shows that you have been forming long before the world was created. Hail okoko

Loooooooooooool. Shame suppose don de catch you na. Anyway, I also got this from okokomaiko. It is a snap shot of my kevlar and boots. With a hand written note saying; tocheagle is phucking mo.ron. he is not fit to live among humans. How do you like that? There's more if you want.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Loooooooooooool. Shame suppose don de catch you na. Anyway, I also got this from okokomaiko. It is a snap shot of my kevlar and boots. With a hand written note saying; tocheagle is phucking mo.ron. he is not fit to live among humans. How do you like that? There's more if you want.
fake fake fake. You see how dumb you are. You brought your road side fake costume uniform and wrote my username on a paper, it does not change anything. You are still a block headed fake arsse nigga who is so desperate to make us believe he is not in okoko. Thanks for telling us that you are a gate man in the us grin . Bring more

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger, stop deceiving yourself, grow up. So in your mind if you show me a fake uniform, I go dey shake ehn. Kai illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tocheagle:
fake fake fake. You see how dumb you are. You brought your road side fake costume uniform and wrote my username on a paper, it does not change anything. You are still a block headed fake arsse nigga who is so desperate to make us believe he is not in okoko. Thanks for telling us that you are a gate man in the us grin . Bring more

Haha. I talk am. You are right. Bought them yaba grin How did you know. I told you you'd be embarrassed didn't i? You see your life. The fool is going of profiles. Like a cild.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Haha. I talk am. You are right. Bought them yaba grin How did you know. I told you you'd be embarrassed didn't i? You see your life. The fool is going of profiles. Like a cild.
Mr man you are a jobless fool, just accept it for once in your fake okokomiko life
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tocheagle:
Mr man you are a jobless fool, just accept it for once in your fake okokomiko life

There is more. Reason I have plenty of time for you is because I'm on leave. Will be going to the commissary later and hopefully do a short video with my battle buddy so he can explain your life for you. I'm sure he's going to have a hard time understanding how a human being still believes in witches and wizards. I know why you are like this. You are hungry. Send me your account info. I know 5 dollars will change your life grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by freshkpomo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
imustsaymymindo:

When the pads block the water closet, only God knows where they would be shitting.
safety first!
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Flickzvill(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Your story has been posted on Twitter before, you liar
show me proof? See madam don't console yourself by thinking my story was fabricated, that guy was my best friend back in the days i came to warn you not for fame but bcz i value human lifes like yours and if this thread is a threat to you then i am deeply sorry for your life.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
mhizv:

I've heard about this.but thought it wasn't true. How would a normal human eat poo...ewww
Well that is just it. Many of the G boys are not living well. They may have the richness but lack peace of mind
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

There is more. Reason I have plenty of time for you is because I'm on leave. Will be going to the commissary later and hopefully do a short video with my battle buddy so he can explain your life for you. I'm sure he's going to have a hard time understanding how a human being still believes in witches and wizards. I know why you are like this. You are hungry. Send me your account info. I know 5 dollars will change your life grin
Do not forget to wash all the toilets clean. You are a gate man. The only thing you should battle is your stupidity. Send me your account. I will put a decent amount of money into your account for you to return home from slavery. OKOKOMIKO SOLDIER

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tocheagle:
Do not forget to wash all the toilets clean. You are a gate man. The only thing you should battle is your stupidity. Send me your account. I will put a decent amount of money into your account for you to return home from slavery. OKOKOMIKO SOLDIER

Loooooooooooool. See what I get for trying to help you? First I tried to improve your mind. Next I tried to feed you you no gree. What else do you want? At least you've conceded. This is what you get for believing in spirits. Suffer no good ooooooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Loooooooooooool. See what I get for trying to help you? First I tried to improve your mind. Next I tried to feed you you no gree. What else do you want? At least you've conceded. This is what you get for believing in spirits. Suffer no good ooooooooo grin
Conceded what?. Will you common wash that toilet clean. There is nothing you post here that will convince me. You will always remain a toilet washing gateman living in okokomiko. grin . Have you been sold already in libya
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Flickzvill(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Exciton:
What a horrible thread!

OP got like 250 or so likes!! If some white guy reads this and calls Nigerians fücking stupid illiterates, you'll all be screaming racism. It's 2018 and fvcking stupid cavemen think you can "steal kitten destiny" with handkerchiefs. grin grin grin

If we are about 150 million, at least 100 million of us can't tell the difference between real and fictional stories as long as superstition is involved. And the same fvcking idi0ts wonder why Nigeria isn't developing.

We have no future as a people at this rate. Ignorance and stupidity is our culture.
bros even the holy white plp you worship so much practice juju(vodoo) most american musicians confirmed they practice it likes of 21 savage google him read about him and see what he worships see skepta from uk host of others juju is real the way you think walahi plp like u av never crossed border b4 i can tell you watch toomuch hollywood movies and it has brainwashed you from reality those plp that are cut with human head and oda parts of the body i guess they want to use it to cook soup abi. Stay blessed and share to your loved ones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.