Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,496 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4920778 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 02emrys(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Check the list for a dormant account, if you can find one.
You will take the person's slot.

You think compiling and cross checking for dormant account names na beans
Didn't sleep all through the night.
baba answer me na sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:59am On May 02, 2018
bigcee:

See ur life sha. As alabi dey chop our money, sey u ask alabi to refund our money back.
na 1k be return money?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2018
Zamad:
I CAN'T FIND MY NAME ON THE LIST O
then u move on

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 7:59am On May 02, 2018
sarafa68:

u are damn right. me to be won play am BT laziness no free me GI dey shop, I just save am. congrat.

ehya, no shaking bro

the 90 odds i posted initially, the first game been cut am. lower german league game i picked over2 played 2-0

i sharply rebet the rest, am sure that guy played after that first game had started cos the game na early game that yesterday.

i wish us all greens

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 8:00am On May 02, 2018
Sighs* Nigerians..whenever money is involved there must be problems sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2018
So anybody wey counter your process automatically get deleted from the list?

hahahaha.... I wonder how you go share this 100k Mr. Integrity sir. Like i said yesterday, you owe us the criterion for the selection process not for anything but incase of next time. We can't continue to do same thing and hope for a different result.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whogoesthere: 8:01am On May 02, 2018
That3:
Lol calm down. I am not even sure if my name is in the list but all these hot air we are blowing isn't worth it. N1000 will not change anybody lives here.
N1000 will not change anybody's life u say?? The millions sir Loopy won, how much was used to win it, just 1/10th of N1000......

1000 can change a destiny God and luck on your side.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:01am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I know your type.
Playing the victim card because you missed out on the list.
For your information, that list was complied based on merit.
If you are conversant with the thread, you will know that my arch-critics here are Montez90, 1realBobby, Motta and co.

If it was to be my personal money being shared, I won't give them a kobo but they made the list because they merited it.

So quit whining.

which merit bro, mrjames007 quoted your post 2 posts after I quoted you but his name appeared on the list but not mine, I can back it up with screenshots,so what was the criteria? oh you randomly selected the list?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoshenNLA(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2018
you no make list, I no make list, plenti people no make list too likewise mysef, can we skip d talk pls,
lets win big oursef, 1k no reach wat we shud b dragging, abeggg

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2018
Alexistaiwo I don post details waiting for funding. Carry go grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IRIEBOY(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
grin grin shebi you no wan still wait for lineup
if a player is injured before the match,will the staking amount be refunded?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

You're yet to reply to my initial question.

What time did you finish compiling the list seeing that I made my desire to partake before others and I'm seeing their names there but not mine.

Anyways, I believe you tried in your ways to be fair and that's fine but you owe us to an extent a brief explanation on how you came about the list.

No more sarcasm please, I've had enough of Nigeria.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:04am On May 02, 2018
Sheamus007:

who is dat
alexistaiwo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2018
BET9JA
CORRECT SCORE
Neman Grode-BATE
1-1
ends draw

Someone gave me this morning to play. Yesterday he predicted 3 correct scores, 2 played
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 8:06am On May 02, 2018
IRIEBOY:
if a player is injured before the match,will the staking amount be refunded?
yes you will be refunded, but it's always safer to wait for lineup before you stake

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 8:07am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
If you can see your name on the list.
Please post your bank details on this thread, you will get funded immediately the funds are retransferred to my personal account in the morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

Note Nairalanders who I already have their WhatsApp contact names are missing from the list because I didn't bother writing them down.

And thank you guys for the bashing.
I really learned a lot about human social behaviour taking on this role.

Thanks once again angry

Walahi, I didn’t believe em sha. My moniker dey there. All thanks to you guys ooo Ese gan

Oga looopy and Oga Alexistaiwo God bless you ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by simplemlmwebsit: 8:09am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I know your type.
Playing the victim card because you missed out on the list.
For your information, that list was complied based on merit.
If you are conversant with the thread, you will know that my arch-critics here are Montez90, 1realBobby, Motta and co.

If it was to be my personal money being shared, I won't give them a kobo but they made the list because they merited it.

So quit whining.

First Image is your post about the list
Second Image is moniker that is never shown interest still make the list
Third image is for moniker that is not existing
Fourth image is another moniker that is not exisring

I will post image of other moniker that is not existing and some that never shown interest yet their name is on the list.

Dont think you are smart because I will expose all your scam on this issue, you are a small boy who think that he is too wise but I will let you know that you are not.

I hate scammers so much and can go to any length to punish any idiot scammer, I expect you to run your mouth anyhow and see what human being can do for small money. The problem with Nigerians was that some of them will say afterall am not affected so theres no need for me to speak up whereas its bullshit. I know you are quick to abuse but you will be sorry for yourself very soon because I will make you suffer for this stunt you just pushed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by That3: 8:10am On May 02, 2018
whogoesthere:
N1000 will not change anybody's life u say?? The millions sir Loopy won, how much was used to win it, just 1/10th of N1000......

Wait till you receive the N1000 you will see. Have you noticed more than 90% of the winners here didn't post that exact game despite posting numerous others? And even if they posted it a good number of us will somehow miraculously ignore it. That's the universe telling you that nothing good comes cheap. You don't know how many tickets the said loopy played to win that price and i am quite sure no one fund him. You have to go broke, You have to risk your breakfast, you have to sweat until the universe will finally smile upon you. When it's your turn it's your turn, Even if i dash you 50k. Fact is not all of us will be millionaires.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viccur(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2018
whogoesthere:

bro how much did he win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2018
Where DAT guy wey sabi predict Japan league. Abeg drop preeixtion
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ibrochaka(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2018
fabiano09:
lhimeet God go bless you, your integrity can never be doubted,I don't know how they chose this alexistaiwo to share the money, check that list names appearing twice,some forged monikers, I am 100% sure that guy put in some unknown monikers to keep the funds for himself, this style he used is irregular and wrong,and transparency cannot be guaranteed, since I dey this thread for years,if them wan share money it's done in a particular way,everybody go see the process,i can see the moniker funnydude and funnynation appear twice each and some others,then also the guys who attacked him earlier about sharing the money, he removed their names and I have proof ,I quoted his post at 6.20 am yesterday,person wey quote after me name show for the list lol,Alexistaiwo keep up the good work
i dont blame d guy at all, I blame all those who voted for him to share the money

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by felzylix(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2018
SHABBY & DUBIOUS !!!
The first criteria to making such a list should be the order of response, after which a verification phase is then employed to fish out newbies in the thread and fake/new monikers. But then even person wey noh dey online plus wey noh even bid dey make the list.

I am not protesting o, just my little advocacy.

And all you acting petulantly should behave and grow up. Person wey win the money get 3 balls? go on win your own.
Get over sh***t and stop derailing our activities here jor.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2018
sarafa68:
na 1k be return money?
Mumu
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:16am On May 02, 2018
simplemlmwebsit:

I will post image of other moniker that is not existing and some that never shown interest yet their name is on the list.

Dont think you are smart because I will expose all your scam on this issue, you are a small boy who think that he is too wise but I will let you know that you are not.

Oga FBI,
So you don't know that I might have misspelt some monikers or did you miss the part where I said whoever can point out a dormant moniker will take the slot.

Much ado about nothing.
What you see in others is in you.
I am not saying anything about this issue again.
If your name is on the list,. Drop details on https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

I am out.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by siegfried99(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

So alabi don chop you and bigcee eyes abi.

Both of you are on the list jare.
Check well.

How far na.. i didn't see my name on that list angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:18am On May 02, 2018
mistercharles:
They go mark Salah die grin
I know say those Roma players go don check top scorers of Liverpool and they go mark them well well.
I go jeje play Chamberlain cheesy
They will underestimate him grin ... hopefully
chamberlain? Naso una dey lose bet bèfore match even start. The guy dey injured and is out of the season

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2018
Noted

Kizyte:
NAMES OF WINNERS FROM GROUP A, B & C
Winners have advanced to Group A+

olahajayi - 3.20 odd won

Jerrisonjeff - 2.96 odd won

mistercharles - 2.48 odd won

mohsis - 2.34 odd won

Funkyjms - 2.32 odd won

funnynation - 2.30 odd won

Chidiezeh - 2.29 odd won

Kizyte - 2.22 odd won

mbroker2018 - 2.08 odd won

locust - 2.08 odd won

johnny26000 - 1.88 odd won

Chidexter - won

Buklarbest - won

Each participant in the Group A+ will post two games only, on or before 9pm on Thursday, 3rd May. Matches must not start before 12am Friday, 4th March, and also games must be played between 1am on Friday and 11:59pm on Sunday

Minimum odd per game: 2.0

NB:
Two tickets will be created out of the games, first game will be used in first ticket and second game posted by each participant will be used to create the second ticket.

Please all games must be well analyzed before posting. Thanks!

Group Leader: Kizyte

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:24am On May 02, 2018
Hafeexla:
These morning strive to be a successful individual. successful individual dont wake up on a wednesday morning to fight over 1k, they wake up to make there own money, be a successful individual

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Oga FBI,
So you don't know that I might have misspelt some monikers or did you miss the part where I said whoever can point out a dormant moniker will take the slot.

Much ado about nothing.
If your name is on the list,. Drop details on https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

I am out.

Considering this your list is riddled with mistakes, why don't you give us a timeframe of when to when you selected your names, for transparency sake? And stop acting like you're doing us a favor, you volunteered yourself for this shit, nobody forced you.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by simplemlmwebsit: 8:24am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Oga FBI,

Much ado about nothing.

I am out.
You dont know what you are saying, people asked you what criteria you used to select names but your leaking brain is yet to explain that instead you divert to another thing. My stand is to expose your scam and nothing else, this is not your money and anybody can call you out on it.

Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2018
simplemlmwebsit:

I hate scammers so much and can go to any length to punish any idiot scammer, I expect you to run your mouth anyhow and see what human being can do for small money. The problem with Nigerians was that some of them will say afterall am not affected so theres no need for me to speak up whereas its bullshit. I know you are quick to abuse but you will be sorry for yourself very soon because I will make you suffer for this stunt you just pushed

onto 1k??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
If you can see your name on the list.
Please post your bank details on this thread, you will get funded immediately the funds are retransferred to my personal account in the morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/3835972/how-cheated-bank-cashier-today.

Note Nairalanders who I already have their WhatsApp contact names are missing from the list because I didn't bother writing them down.

And thank you guys for the bashing.
I really learned a lot about human social behaviour taking on this role.

Thanks once again angry

Wema Bank

Time to become my own millionaire
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.