Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4934609 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2018
nini1:

I can't do that now please. Beside my game is tomorrow till Saturday. Try to play them separately incase mine go south.
Kk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 29, 2018
DonPikko:
But Lhimeet caught you that day, and the account denied it the allegations

What do you expect?
I should have come clean as the one behind the moniker that day with the way everyone was calling for mods, petrol and lighter abi.

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 2:03pm On May 29, 2018
Looopy gave you share, you still used of others money to gamble, and had guts to tell Lhimeet that he should include your name in the 4K, why are you so greedy?

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

sore punter grin

Unlike you, my life don't depend on betting.

Thieves support themselves after all

Cool story. However, the fact that you and your lot can't sleep and are actively ready to derail the entire thread over 1k, shows otherwise. If you are seriously contemplating suicide over 1k, you shouldn't have anything to do with punting. Just pick a plastic plate, and join other almajiris on the streets of Katsina. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Why are you like this

What's the difference between this petty 1k thief and your politicians that steal billions

Na so e dey start, small small

Why ain't you trying to be logical for once? Dube been up all day showing evidence to proof he funded 90% of the people expected to be funded. Yea, he bleeped up but at least he has cleared the air in contrast to the believe he didn't fund 50% of tbe people. I'm sure if you were to be the one given the opportunity to do that too, some little mismanagement can occur. Are you even by any way on the list of people to be funded that is not been funded?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 2:07pm On May 29, 2018
locust:
goldenval boss I anticipate your response. It isn't my intention to disturb you. A phone would keep me away from depression while I search for jobs online especially this time frsc and prisons are recruiting, and also help in my coding/programming tutorials. I started begging here after I lost my phone by this time last month which I bought that same month. It was very hard keeping silent. Please baba valentine.
you like this phone, make I dash u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:07pm On May 29, 2018
Youngtekkey:

Why ain't you trying to be logical for once? Dube been up all day showing evidence to proof he funded 90% of the people expected to be funded. Yea, he bleeped up but at least he has cleared the air in contrast to the believe he didn't fund 50% of tbe people. I'm sure if you were to be the one given the opportunity to do that too, some little mismanagement can occur. Are you even by any way on the list of people to be funded that is not been funded?
Yes I was on the list.

He is still a thief for mismanaging ordinary 100k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:
Yes I was on the list.
He is still a thief for mismanaging ordinary 100k
Chai!
Abeg how are you on the list
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2018
baba BUGOFF my main phone don off. na one small java i put sim now and e no gree access bet9ja. abeg give me time i go surely drop something for your account today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Oh the narrative is no longer "because of ordinary 1k again abi "

It's now "what will you do to him?"

He paid you to defend his thieving self

Alaye stfu, if u and ya cohort can't find Alex in person and deal with him, yall shld shatap already, we tired of this issue being ova flogged with no tangible action to deal with the guy, this thread is meant for forecasting, let pple see road and get the right info based on why we are here.. My name is on that list and I didnt get a dime, buh I dnt give a F**k, no be person be inosbet and Co? Make ya Raba and let pple fight ontop ya own funds too.. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:09pm On May 29, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Cool story. However, the fact that you and your lot can't sleep and are actively ready to derail the entire thread over 1k, shows otherwise. If you are seriously contemplating suicide over 1k, you shouldn't have anything to do with punting. Just pick a plastic plate, and join other almajiris on the streets of Katsina. Simple.
I know your type grin

That 1k would have been able to feed your hungry life if it was given to you

Unlike you, betting isn't my job.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 29, 2018
zuraking:
go to sites and carry blocks. Your mates are there.

brother, na so we go dey dey? If you read my previous posts about the lost phone, you'd find out I had been carrying blocks and working in sites. It was from the proceeds and a little donation I was able to buy my first android phone, yet someone couldn't let me enjoy it.

Broke guys must carry blocks, and I had been doing it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:10pm On May 29, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Alaye stfu, if u and ya cohort can't find Alex in person and deal with him, yall shld shatap already, we tired of this issue being ova flogged with no tangible action to deal with the guy, this thread is meant for forecasting, let pple see road and get the right info based on why we are here.. My name is not that list and I didnt get a dime, buh I dnt give a F**k, no be person be inosbet and Co? Make ya Raba and let pple fight ontop ya own funds too.. Abeg!
Are you the one to tell me when to get his yansh roasted?

Just shut that hole you call mouth

I know he is one of your scamming boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=DonPikko post=67988609][/quote]

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:12pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Chai!
Abeg how are you on the list
oh you have finally spoken
You reported my main account till it was banned.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:
oh you have finally spoken
You reported my main account till it was banned.
And the main moniker is?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by EXLOVER(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2018
2odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 2:13pm On May 29, 2018
AXYZ:

I will be using myself to pilot the idea and I have just played B943ECZZZEEERQ-5265153. It's no sure game like we all know and it could be lost almost immediately. I'm only being optimistic.

As sweet as this ticket was, Cilic break-tied. I should have managed the straight winning odds sef. All others have won, even before the game would end.

Tennis can be sweet!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:15pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

And the main moniker is?
Like you have agreed to the fraud you committed.

It's thesame alternative monikers you use for attacking me

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Na wao for you people.
How can someone satisfy you people sef?

There are two list provided.
The account numbers list and the screenshots.

Go and check out the screenshots.
Your name is probably there.
After all said and done, I can only conclude that you are an amateur and unrepentant scammer. First of all, the account numbers and screenshots you provided are not up to 75. Meaning you admit to stealing at least 20k despite the fact that you were paid extra by loopy. You even have the guts to tell someone to kill his math teacher when it's obvious that you are wrong.
Secondly since you had all these details before, what stopped you from posting them all these time? Your failure to provide any sort of evidence proves that you embezzled part of the funds given to you and were trying to cover up.
Finally you claim you were having fun. That part really cracked me up. If being tagged a scammer and having your family members pics brought up online is your idea of fun, then your foolishness knows no boundaries. In fact you need to have your head examined.
Ps: no publicity is bad publicity, that saying only goes for celebrities; not a hungry gambler seeking for crumbs from so called Facebook subscribers.
I rest my case.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Alaye stfu, if u and ya cohort can't find Alex in person and deal with him, yall shld shatap already, we tired of this issue being ova flogged with no tangible action to deal with the guy, this thread is meant for forecasting, let pple see road and get the right info based on why we are here.. My name is on that list and I didnt get a dime, buh I dnt give a F**k, no be person be inosbet and Co? Make ya Raba and let pple fight ontop ya own funds too.. Abeg!

Exactly. And you see people like Metuh and the rest who are ready to burn down neighboring villages over 1k casting aspersions on the person of tissuepaper screaming ”give us golmdine" as if goldmines can be exploited by 100 Naira beggars. Theirs is just to walk on streets with long tickets in hand, hopes hinged on some strange news that one man in Morocco won the Atlantic Ocean with 2 kobo stake. Why won't they want to burn down a thread of many years over 1k?
Oho! Me too have found and is test-running my goldmine and it's not for 100 Naira stakers. 51st bet won. Na to the derail the thread until the next game is ready by 3:40pm Na. Olisa Metuh, come and reply. Time de to waste.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2018
richycasidy:

Dinamo brest 3 - 1
Kongsvinger 0 - 0
Mathematically speaking this is the correct score assuming your source is right
correct guy. I got the same thing but I can't imagine 0-0 scoreline in Norwegian league.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rawe45: 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
Where’s mversed??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
Imagine if alexistaiwo was given the 400k that innobets wanted to share lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
zuraking:
go to sites and carry blocks. Your mates are there.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
I was funded, and was funded two times. I posted it here for about 2-3 times that i got funded two times but no ones minded me.
A guy told me to fund his account then he dropped his details, which wasnt correct i qoute the guy to give me the correct info but no reply after then.

Also, i could remember some of you guys wanted alexistaiwo to bet the 100k on ''2 sweet odds'', imagine he had stake with the money then was lost would you still continue to blame him? No will remember he said that.

Someone won here and one of us here was assigned to fund our bet9ja account, i doubt if anyone recieved the fund in his bet account.

You asked the guy to post details of the funded monikers some people here was not happy he posted the lists again, watin man go do? Or you want him to invite his bank officials/workers to testify for him?
Let us be deligent with what we do.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:20pm On May 29, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Exactly. And you see people like Metuh and the rest who are ready to burn down neighboring villages over 1k casting aspersions on the person of tissuepaper screaming ”give us golmdine" as if goldmines can be exploited by 100 Naira beggars. Theirs is just to walk on streets with long tickets in hand, hopes hinged on some strange news that one man in Morocco won the Atlantic Ocean with 2 kobo stake. Why won't they want to burn down a thread of many years over 1k?
Oho! Me too have found and is test-running my goldmine and it's not for 100 Naira stakers. 51st bet won. Na to the derail the thread until the next game is ready by 3:40pm Na. Olisa Metuh, come and reply. Time de to waste.
Sense is kuku far from this one.

Goan play your bet cause I know your night food is tied to it.

I don't argue with criminals
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Are you the one to tell me when to get his yansh roasted?

Just shut that hole you call mouth

I know he is one of your scamming boss

Gbenu werey lo,I dnt give a flying 4k about no funds, u nor Alex, I'm all about keeping to the reason for this thread, if u can't find Alex and murk him for stealing ya daily bread , that is if u can even face him in real life.. Then u a bitchh, that's what bitchess do, talk no action..

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seanwilliam(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2018
click like if u think alexistaiwo scammed us, click share if u don't...let's settle it from here

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
baba BUGOFF my main phone don off. na one small java i put sim now and e no gree access bet9ja. abeg give me time i go surely drop something for your account today
No Shooze, Bobo. Solid.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 2:21pm On May 29, 2018
DonPikko:
Imagine if alexistaiwo was given the 400k that innobets wanted to share lipsrsealed
lol na die be that one o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hemjayy: 2:21pm On May 29, 2018
Tennis players in the house,abeg wtn go happen after dem play 2-2 in a 4-set match?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.