Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4906379 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
my apologies bro..i have this thread's best interest at heart that is why i want to be at least 90percent sure of a technique before dishing it out
I didn't mean to be rude, but I have been following you for long now and the games you share. I was really surprised by ur action that day. all the same green fall on us all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 12:34pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Why do you like lying

guy wetin Na..they are trying to end this issue and you are still aggravating it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2018
Lhimeet:

Those that needs your technique can always asslick.

I'm definitely not one of them..

You can't expect everyone crawling to your feet because of one proclaimed technique...

And please don't forget to stake 50k on the technique wink cheesy

WANNABE
grin
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pushking(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2018
funnynation:

What happened to the remaining 11? 89 persons 95k don go abi?
Maybe bank charges
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 29, 2018
zuraking:
you are right
the game legit?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 29, 2018
richycasidy:

Dinamo brest 3 - 1
Kongsvinger 0 - 0
Mathematically speaking this is the correct score assuming your source is right

Baba, how unadey take unlock all these things na?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:36pm On May 29, 2018
pushking:

Maybe bank charges
bank charges were calculated and given to the thief separately

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 29, 2018
Betnomore:
God bless you for those answers. With the answers given, it shows only 11 persons were not funded. If 95k was disbursed that means no more than 6 people were funded twice. Therefore, what happened to the 5k balance. Please if you were not funded, kindly quote me so that we can be sure that it's only 11 people that were not funded. Thanks

B940ECESSCRCZS-1914510

That is the remaining 5k grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by richycasidy(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2018
yeah i know, i no play with my sch fees cheesy wish you green

zuraking:
you are right
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:38pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

B940ECESSCRCZS-1914510

That is the remaining 5k grin
Can you imagine What's funny here?

with your village games.

How can somebody pick the whole team straight win

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
I didn't mean to be rude, but I have been following you for long now and the games you share. I was really surprised by ur action that day. all the same green fall on us all

Which games did he share? You guys should stop acting like pussies. Call a spade a spade. Stop being all modest. Don't start rubbing his head cos you want something. Nigerians ugh

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

bank charges were calculated and given to the thief separately

Should I share my conversation with the owner of the funds.

I was dashed my own money separately.

The bank charges was supposed to be deducted from the 100k.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 12:39pm On May 29, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

All is well..

Na you forget me Na..
boss me no be so,i will hoola u later,in the mean time,i guess its sportybet that is making headlines now,thinking i will make them my bookie during the world cup
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2018
richycasidy:
yeah i know, i no play with my sch fees cheesy wish you green

nice one man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:40pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Share it and clear your name once and for all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2018
From Esthy96

Nigga was banned..

He said you guys should show love when green

Just a middleman.. Nobody should come for my head oh
grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Slycks(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2018
alikor2:

You're so dumb grin goto YouTube, search for Bet9ja Money Adder watch and learn

Is this how best you can market your software?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2018
Lhimeet:

WANNABE... Gerrout!
stop replying that underage person.
I've seen 12 year olds exhibit more maturity than him.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Can you imagine What's funny here?

with your village games.

How can somebody pick the whole team straight win

Would you have preferred that I lied about what I did with the balance or if the game had clicked and I start sharing 50k.

Wouldn't you drop details grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2018
Rockafellar:

Which games did he share? You guys should stop acting like pussies. Call a spade a spade. Stop being all modest. Don't start rubbing his head cos you want something. Nigerians ugh

That's it!

Just because of one technique that can fail @ any goddamn time.. Funny people
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 29, 2018
Metuh:

Share it and clear your name once and for all
No vex,
Are you on the list

Why crying more than the bereaved
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2018
Luciferlove:

[s]No time to exchange words bro im a very busy person...But before you use the word "Poor" on someone think twice about it...Poor conotes many things. * You can be poor spiritually,financially,physically,mentally and otherwise. So next time you are pushed to use the word, take a look at yourself...cause for you to support a known scammer is poverty of the mind...for you to quote me is poverty of the soul and for you to read this is poverty of the spirit....Ah! E don start again where's my drugs[/s]

SHUT UP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2018
Rockafellar:

I don't want to be in this mud with you. I was telling him all that not to please him, I just gave him my 2cent.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No vex,
Are you on the list

Why crying more than the bereaved
Its your name that dominated the list na.

will you share the conversation quick quick? Nonsense
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Would you have preferred that I lied about what I did with the balance or if the game had clicked and I start sharing 50k.

guy I use God beg you, stop replying and move on. Please I am begging you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2018
danduchi:
guy I use God beg you, stop replying and move on. Please I am begging you

Noted.
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 12:46pm On May 29, 2018
maklelemakukula:
stop replying that underage person.
I've seen 12 year olds exhibit more maturity than him.
whatever you say..find what works for you bro..i just hit this now

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 12:48pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

How will you even win 5naira with those rubbish u predicted in that ticket

Clear your name boy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2018
vampire2020:
boss me no be so,i will hoola u later,in the mean time,i guess its sportybet that is making headlines now,thinking i will make them my bookie during the world cup
That is what you've being saying..

Just dey post me..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
Betnomore:
God bless you for those answers. With the answers given, it shows only 11 persons were not funded. If 95k was disbursed that means no more than 6 people were funded twice. Therefore, what happened to the 5k balance. Please if you were not funded, kindly quote me so that we can be sure that it's only 11 people that were not funded. Thanks

I was not funded
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
With the little I have shared with alexistaiwo I can say that this is an issue of mismanagement of funds which is a basic trait of anybody engaging in sport bet. This is no case of scam but rather he should be charged with mismanagement of funds. From his statement "
The bank charges was supposed to be deducted from the 100k" it shows that if truly the bank charges were to be deducted from the 100k, the maximum bank charge would be 9k as he would only be able to fund 90 people, having a 1k balance the same way lhimeet funded people 3900 removing the 100 naira bank charge. If truly, the bank charges were to be deducted from the 100k, there is no way he would have funded 89 people with some being funded twice. He is not a good Samaritan neither is he a dangote. It is either he was given additional money for the bank charges or he just lack money distribution skills. Alexistaiwo is no scammer, rather he mismanaged funds in his care.

alexistaiwo:

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pushking(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
whatever you say..find what works for you bro..i just hit this now

just drop it already

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.