Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4930363 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ManBeast: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Everytym and Day you guys would be exchanging words, fighting each other and talking trash.

Everytym Goldenval is a SCAMMER, bring out evidence..... they won't bring. This is not the first time u guys are calling him a SCAMMER, each time a new moniker pops up calling him SCAMMER.

If he is a SCAMMER, why don't you guys post ur evidence.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
bazkid24:

We r bursting potential scammers this morning n u r still coming out with your begging bowl. Haba angry
I'm the last person you would wanna troll
Me and TissuePaper have a two Aside reasoning thats why you see me talking to him this morning..

Now pick your shiit and run along

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

Don’t mind the guy, make he bring his proof..
I’m earnestly waiting for it.
But you know your ways are not pure

That's what the spirit told me grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ovasize(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

Once again, you are mentally deranged!.

Frustration and bitterness is tearing you apart.

From this statement I think both industrialchemi and deadfool know themselves in the biz

Deadfool is not a saint, he is just aggrieved maybe deal gone bad.

Oya talk we are listening

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2018
danduchi:
This guy, you're so full of shit... You must be the dullest person on nairaland. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. The world would have fed one less idiot if only your fathers had masturbated you. Wawa banza
Well, your types have taken over Nairaland now so I'm not surprised. grin

Only a fool will hear rambles from someone without trying to think through and weigh the allegations.

Enjoy your hate filled life

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

The day you start having sense.

In fact lemme call your nemesis for you first Samuel ooooo. grin

Naso ur life take boring reach.... u just dey here dey rant since yesterday trying every possible best to get my attention..

Abeg shey na by force to engage u??... Married man dis married man dat grin..I swear una mumu gan for here, no wonder d likes of golden go continue to play with una head. ( I for like use d word scam buh since no evidence yet, I won't wanna accuse wrongly).

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2018
ManBeast:
Everytym and Day you guys would be exchanging words, fighting each other and talking trash.

Everytym Goldenval is a SCAMMER, bring out evidence..... they won't bring. This is not the first time u guys are calling him a SCAMMER, each time a new moniker pops up calling him SCAMMER.

If he is a SCAMMER, why don't you guys post ur evidence.

I can see those people are haters who just wanna be like him, but as the couldn’t....all the can do it just to hate.

Bring evidence, then no gree. Lazy people

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2018
sukhothai:
I'm the last person you would wanna troll
Me and TissuePaper have a two Aside reasoning thats why you see me talking to him this morning..

Now pick your shiit and run along
U think TissuePaper will help you. I laugh in spiritual powers.
Lick his ass well. Good luck

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
danduchi:
This guy, you're so full of shit... You must be the dullest person on nairaland. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. The world would have fed one less idiot if only your fathers had masturbated you. Wawa banza

Don't waste ur time on that boy...Like sey dem just buy phone for am plus sey him life dey very boring so e dey always sweet am whenever he engage person for here ..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Samuel60:

Naso ur life take boring reach.... u just dey here dey rant since yesterday trying every possible best to get my attention..

Abeg shey na by force to engage u??... Married man dis married man dat grin..I swear una mumu gan for here, no wonder d likes of golden go continue to play with una head. ( I for like use d word scam buh since no evidence yet, I won't wanna accuse wrongly).
The ever wandering low self-esteem fella is here again.

Bitter soul personified

Frustrated she-male

Chairman of Brothel Studies.

The only poor boy that visits prostitutes for experience. I hail o.

Btw, I never mentioned your moniker o. Agaracha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Let me just relax and be watching how haters keep killing themselves. grin grin grin grin

If u lose all your money for bet finish, go and sleep.

Don’t come here and be insulting yourself....you are doing yourself grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Samuel60:

Don't waste ur time on that boy...Like sey dem just buy phone for am plus sey him life dey very boring so e dey always sweet am whenever he engage person for here ..
look at him searching desperately for alliance. grin

who will form alliance with an unstable and frustrated soul

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2018
bazkid24:
U think TissuePaper will help you. I laugh in spiritual powers. Lick his ass well. Good luck
ass licking had be the last thing I'd do. I take no bullshit.. If you call me asslicker mean say you de new here

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Na mumu people plenty pass for this thread aswear. See Aw online billionaires dey mess with ur heads. Las las ur mumu go do.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Who notice goldenval and industrialchemi types the same way..Abeg Na just observation oocheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Esthy96:

Banker TENNIS of the day

Sportybet

1.48 odd

My stake on this is #1600 grin

Two odd or more coming soon.

But this game is a winning game

Tennis

Time 11am

Play now to avoid odd drop

Good morning all

Congrats if you follow me play cause it's boom already

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Dacronym:
B944ECTWPCWZAW-5666270
Will there ever be a Cashout for this game at some point
Should I be on the lookout even though it will not enter
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2018
sukhothai:
ass licking had be the last thing I'd do.
I take no bullshit..
If you call me asslicker mean say you de new here
You take no bullshit Buh Austino677 use u catch thrift

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

I can see those people are haters who just wanna be like him, but as the couldn’t....all the can do it just to hate.

if dem no get concrete evidence to present
ignore dem..........so howfa...... do u still intend to play dat exact corners stuff.....
1xbet get better odd for first half exact corners
you can go for 4 5 and 6 for Portugal and spain match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

Well, your types have taken over Nairaland now so I'm not surprised. grin

Only a fool will hear rambles from someone without trying to think through and weigh the allegations.

Enjoy your hate filled life
Your level is stupidity is really alarming.... So you are wise by jumping into conclusion. Why am I even quoting u.. Guinea fowl

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Samuel60:
Who notice goldenval and industrialchemi types the same way..Abeg Na just observation oocheesy
how do you type? grin

like a poor frustrated and rejected somebody right?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Samuel60:
moi nigger, u are Wise

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Samuel60, I don agree with you. E be like say dat guy has a personal problem with you. Did u collect his gf or wat

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

how do you type? grin

like a poor frustrated and rejected somebody right?
why you just de quote quote that guy up and down?

Wetin you de find you go soon get

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2018
danduchi:
Your level is stupidity is really alarming.... So you are wise by jumping into conclusion. Why am I even quoting u.. Guinea fowl
Dullard, show me one of my comments that depicts me jumping into conclusion.

Do you think everyone is as dull as you are

See English self hahahahaha

This is samuel60 alternate account that he normally use for begging too. grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2018
yehmy:
But you know your ways are not pure

That's what the spirit told me grin

Ah han is this the name you don't want to mention grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nmababy22: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2018
industrialchemi:

Goldenval might not be a scammer but I can't say same about you.. You wan make I upload evidence against you? D scam you committed in 2014 on nairaland here before you created this account wink
Just give me a go ahead and I will upload it right dis second

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2018
sukhothai:

The poor boy asked for it yesterday.

I'm his nemesis grin

I wan get am too. nonsensical somebody

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2018
sukhothai:

U too don notice am. Make Samuel60 just talk anything, the guy go put mouth

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Nmababy22:

Goldenval might not be a scammer but I can't say same about you.. You wan make I upload evidence against you? D scam you committed in 2014 on nairaland here with before you created this account wink
oil de your head..
You just type exactly wetin i wan type

She deactivated the account after self

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Samuel60:
Remind me tomorrow i will tell industrialchemi to send you 10k grin

if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) ... (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)