Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes (13723 Views)

Charles Osueke Is Dead (Assemblies Of God Ex General Superintendent) / Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor Suspended By Assemblies Of God Over Sexual Immorality / Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by joseph6071: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2018
Start this moment by the grace of God to welcome you to the first day in the first month in the year of the Lord 2018. The year of the revival of His glory”.

“I want to say congratulations that you are able to make it, congratulations that you are able to make it to 2018”
“This is a year of the over powering presence of God. We shall experience the supremacy of the presence of
God in all ramifications. We have experienced in the past the glory of human titles, the glory of money, the glory of
where you came from, but I speak to you that 2018 has come with over powering presence of the Lord, and this year,
His presence shall go with you, His presence shall protect
you, His presence shall attract unprecedented open doors for you”

“This year there shall be spiritual open doors, material open
doors, and physical open doors for your life, and I want to
assure you , no background of yours shall be an obstacle. God shall break the ugly trends in your life in the
year 2018, every ugly trend shall be broken in your life. You
shall excel” “This year I release upon your life a renewal of
the oil in your life. Fresh oil for this year’s assignment. I
release on you anointing to pass through this year 2018 , you shall successfully pass through 2018, you shall conquer 2018, you shall be alive throughout 2018”

“The Lord shall release upon your life and receive it right now, oil for good health, this year God shall prosper
your hand work, He shall prosper your business Ventures.
He shall prosper your academic pursuit by the grace of
God. You shall have abundance in the midst of scarcity. This
particular year you shall not go down”.
I speak over your head, you shall not go down, rather there shall be accelerated promotion for your life.
The Lord shall give you useful connections, connections that would be useful in your life. The presence of God shall put off fake prophets, God shall restore order in your life,
“Order shall be restored in your life, it shall be victory over yester years backwardness, yester years weaknesses”.
“Welcome to 2018, a better year, a year that has come with glory, come with the presence of God, you shall
move With him, any moment, any time, and anywhere.
“Go with the presence of God, move with the presence of God, swim in the presence of God and you shall come back with evidences of the manifestation of His presence.

I love you
Welcome to 2018. A year of the revival of His
presence.
God bless you abundantly, Amen.
I am God’s servant,

Chidi Okoroafor.

General Superintendent.
Assemblies of God Nigeria.

source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com.ng/2018/01/general-superintendent-of-assemblies-of.html?m=1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by thunder74(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2018
That's my GS. Amen. It is going to be a year of His glory

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by kolawoleibukun: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
see titles way dem day give ordinary pastor. which one be GS again for this 2018 na?
Abeg oh make una do well oh. criminals in the church needs to be purged this year. we must clean the house of God.
Freeze abeg put me for your list. we go drive devil comot for the house of God

1 Like

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by marunga(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
it is finished. General Superintendent in the church? Na soldiers?
Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by Uyiii: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by oubi: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is what I expect from all these men of G

Well detailed prophecies and sometimes almost impossible

https://www.nairaland.com/4248941/see-certain-man-god-saw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by Inyanga(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
free
Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by FrankTalk1: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
When I see him, I remember his messages back then: '' should I still forgive him'', '' University of tears'', '' Injury Time'' . He is one of the foremost holiness preachers of our days.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by policy12: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmm, so many says about the year from diff men but same God
Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by TellMeNothing: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
FrankTalk1:
When I see him, I remember his messages back then: '' should I still forgive him'', '' University of tears'', '' Injury Time'' . He is one of the foremost holiness preachers of our days.
True talk, Assemblies of God

- since 1997!

9 Likes

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by chukslawrence(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
ok
Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by nezzar: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
FrankTalk1:
Kai.....The man is 2 good

5 Likes

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by Neminc: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Have they settled their fight with the other guy? I think his name is Paul something

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by Bhella5(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
At least this one is not spelling doom for the country unlike some MOG. Ride on Pastor.

8 Likes

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by fairprince(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
joseph6071:
Start this moment by the grace of God to welcome you to the first day in the first month in the year of the Lord 2018. The year of the revival of His glory”.

“I want to say congratulations that you are able to make it, congratulations that you are able to make it to 2018”
“This is a year of the over powering presence of God. We shall experience the supremacy of the presence of
God in all ramifications. We have experienced in the past the glory of human titles, the glory of money, the glory of
where you came from, but I speak to you that 2018 has come with over powering presence of the Lord, and this year,
His presence shall go with you, His presence shall protect
you, His presence shall attract unprecedented open doors for you”

“This year there shall be spiritual open doors, material open
doors, and physical open doors for your life, and I want to
assure you , no background of yours shall be an obstacle. God shall break the ugly trends in your life in the
year 2018, every ugly trend shall be broken in your life. You
shall excel” “This year I release upon your life a renewal of
the oil in your life. Fresh oil for this year’s assignment. I
release on you anointing to pass through this year 2018 , you shall successfully pass through 2018, you shall conquer 2018, you shall be alive throughout 2018”

“The Lord shall release upon your life and receive it right now, oil for good health, this year God shall prosper
your hand work, He shall prosper your business Ventures.
He shall prosper your academic pursuit by the grace of
God. You shall have abundance in the midst of scarcity. This
particular year you shall not go down”.
I speak over your head, you shall not go down, rather there shall be accelerated promotion for your life.
The Lord shall give you useful connections, connections that would be useful in your life. The presence of God shall put off fake prophets, God shall restore order in your life,
“Order shall be restored in your life, it shall be victory over yester years backwardness, yester years weaknesses”.
“Welcome to 2018, a better year, a year that has come with glory, come with the presence of God, you shall
move With him, any moment, any time, and anywhere.
“Go with the presence of God, move with the presence of God, swim in the presence of God and you shall come back with evidences of the manifestation of His presence.

I love you
Welcome to 2018. A year of the revival of His
presence.
God bless you abundantly, Amen.
I am God’s servant,

Chidi Okoroafor.

General Superintendent.
Assemblies of God Nigeria.

source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com.ng/2018/01/general-superintendent-of-assemblies-of.html?m=1

Great. We need God's presence and revival of His glory more than other mundane things at this time. We shall go back to the Word and get the basics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by mexxmoney: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Neminc:
Have they settled their fight with the other guy? I think his name is Paul something
Yes his name is Paul Emeka, I even thought it was the Paul Emeka that was the GS. I don't understand what's going on there anymore. Maybe they removed the Emeka guy and replaced him with this one. I guess maybe that's why they were fighting

1 Like

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by Samirana360(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
amen

1 Like

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by 1kingwriter: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
see titles way dem day give ordinary pastor. which one be GS again for this 2018 na?
Abeg oh make una do well oh. criminals in the church needs to be purged this year. we must clean the house of God.
Freeze abeg put me for your list. we go drive devil comot for the house of God

You're inconsequential

8 Likes

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by fairprince(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Neminc:

Yes pls. Even though his splinter groups are spreading falsehood here and there. The church has decided to March on with emphasis on evangelism, missions and re-dedication of lives. They believe that one who is busy working for God genuinely will have little or no time for irrelevancies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by kolawoleibukun: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
1kingwriter:

You're inconsequential
see this gaymann way pastor day phuckk for nyarsch na wan follow me talk oh. you think say gay money fit buy pampers?
Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by Mrjo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
marunga:
it is finished. General Superintendent in the church? Na soldiers?
yes! Soldier of the cross

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by fairprince(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
mexxmoney:

Yes his name is Paul Emeka, I even thought it was the Paul Emeka that was the GS. I don't understand what's going on there anymore. Maybe they removed the Emeka guy and replaced him with this one. I guess maybe that's why they were fighting

Emeka was suspended since and was replaced with Chidi Okoroafor. The church is led by Chidi Okoroafor based on appointment. He also can be removed if he mis-behaves. That is how the church runs in Nigeria and in US too.

6 Likes

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by mexxmoney: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
fairprince:

Emeka was suspended since and was replaced with Chidi Okoroafor. The church is led by Chidi Okoroafor based on appointment. He also can be removed if he mis-behaves. That is how the church runs in Nigeria and in US too.
Thanks for clarifying
Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by Makaveli1166(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ride on my GS

1 Like

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by fairprince(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
policy12:

Hmmm, so many says about the year from diff men but same God

He didn't say anything different. He only said revival of his glory in people's lives and the cultivation of His presence. When done well will breed the other blessings humans seek. It is simple Biblical principles he is talking abt.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by millionboi2: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
AG na beta church ooo

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by Neminc: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
fairprince:

Yes pls. Even though his splinter groups are spreading falsehood here and there. The church has decided to March on with emphasis on evangelism, missions and re-dedication of lives. They believe that one who is busy working for God genuinely will have little or no time for irrelevancies.
Ok, that's good
Re: Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes by TEYA: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
FrankTalk1:
I remember too, yet after all that preaching, they fought dirty up to supreme court over church affairs. I am tempted to ask the question 'are we still brethren'?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? / FourSquare Gospel Church Building Collapses At Ojodu-Berger

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.