Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Will Smith Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary Reveals What He Learnt About Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Smith Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary Reveals What He Learnt About Love (548 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary Reveals What He Learnt About Love by joseph6071: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Superstar American actor and singer, Will
Smith is sure an old dog when it comes to
marriage as he just celebrated his 20th
wedding anniversary with his wife, Jada
Pinktett on December 31, 2017.
Penning down what marriage has taught him
over the years, Will Smith wrote;
“20 Years Ago Today we held hands and
walked naively down that aisle. Here’s what
I’ve learned since.
Love is Like Gardening… I have learned to
focus on HELPING you to BLOSSOM into what
YOU want to be (into what you were born to
be)… Rather than Demanding that you become
what my Fragile Ego needs you to be.
I’ve learned to take pleasure in Nourishing
YOUR dreams… Rather than wrestling with
you to Fulfill my Selfish Needs & Satiate My
Insecurities.
I have learned that, Love is Listening. Love is
Giving. Love is Freedom.
Happy Anniversary, My Queen! I am forever
Devoted to Nurturing your Deepest Truth.”

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Will Smith Celebrates 20th Wedding Anniversary Reveals What He Learnt About Love by joseph6071: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

A Cheating Spouse Gets Stuck Between His Side-chick’s Private Part In Uganda / The Science Of Attraction: What Men Are Subconsciously Looking For In Women / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.