Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) (726 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / SCANDAL: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) by nmonaco: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
On Wednesday January 29th, senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assemblies, COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo and his wife, Modele, celebrated their 20th wedding aniversary.

The clergyman shared these photos from their anniversary dinner, which was attended by their children.

''Dear Modele, it seems just like yesterday that we began the journey to forever. We didn’t know how the future would look but you trusted God and you believed in me and now here we are 20 years later......

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) by nmonaco: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
coza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) by nmonaco: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
angry angry grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) by wale8486: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
krest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) by SOFTENGR: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Fat Oyinbo
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) by nmonaco: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) by Fasindo: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2020
shocked

Congrats

So he got married a year after sleeping with Timi Dakolo fine

(1) (Reply)

I Always Get Angry On My Girlfriend For Almost Everything And I Hardly Forgive H / What To Do When Your Parents Do Not Approve You To Marry Your Partner / "Don’t Wish Me Bad Abeg, Pity My Mama." - Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.