Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (75559 Views)

Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
muykem:
God will not forgive Wike. He has empowered cultists in Rivers state. Amechi successfully curtained activities of cuts during his regime.
Sad truth my brother but the cultists won't agree with it.

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by nezzar: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManMountain:
I won't be surprised if an hungry ipob miscreant starts to blame Fulani hersdmen for this evil act
shut up....Fulani herdsmen do more evil than this

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=Ifeanyi4491 post=63795976]Oh My God, Why this, Is this the way they celebrated their new year it's unfair.

LET US PRAY.

Heavenly Father, We thank You for seeing us through from year to year, and keeping us safe from harm, danger, violent/evil/wicked people, and accidents. Lord, today, we pray for an accident-free year. We pray for a year with no death record. We pray for a year with no bad news. Lord, we ask You to preserve our going out and
my coming in. Oh Lord, when I wake up, listen to our morning prayer, stay with us to help and strengthen us, from this moment on, I commit all our ways into Your Holy Hands, and we ask You to lead us not into trouble/harm/danger/accident and deliver us from forms of evil or sadness. In Jesus' Name. Amen.[/quote AMEN]
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
if the government doesn't seem concerned, how long will the people wait till they form a community vigilante to secure lives. at this point calling on the state government is only futile, let the people stand together and defend themselves since the state government doesn't care about them
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by FRESHG(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
AMAECHI AGAIN angry
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by fridaraku: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
What a wicked world, is this what Nigeria is turning to and the Government doing nothing about it. May their soul rest in Perfect peace.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
Is it boko haram or Fulani herdsmen

Nigerians are naturally wicked
wateva is dia name,this is pure wickedness against humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by rOsy247(f): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
I think the best thing to do is to employ these bakassi boys to omoku. I bet they'll sanitize the place like they did in ogoni. Omoku people should speak up. Its becoming something else entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by ebby9z(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
What in earth is this? The magnitude of killing in Rivers state has reached an epic infernal proportion. And there's a governor in that state. And there's a president on this country. Has the human life being reduced to mere nothing? This is pure evil. So disheartening

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by goaldynman(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
God Almighty unleash your wrath against these killers! Destroy them before 24hours!!

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
And their prayers ended in death. Smh

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
What nonsense is this....Can't gorvernment create a state of emergency there like Obasanjo reign...they should fill that place with army that they wouldn't even breath,this is total wickedness......Buhari should do something because I don't know why their state gov. Didn't release force for the peparation for eve,he should aware of his bad state nah,even osogbo fo here,each big church are assigned with force even they are passing around up and down when we are going home at midnite....it's unfair ooooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by colossus91(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
RIP to the dead!!! moral of the story always wear neat boxers you don't know when you will die so they don't display you with dirty boxers!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by wengerman: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
this is why I believe that disintegration is not the solution to nigeria's problem.this wicked act was done by citizens of rivers state to other citizens of rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by sleeknick: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Those lords chosen vest didn't save them o... siddon for house una no go gree.... anyway I started my year on a very high note... rip to the dead.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by wintersnow(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
colossus91:
RIP to the dead!!! moral of the story always wear neat boxers you don't know when you will die so they don't display you with dirty boxers!!

You're just plain stupid

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oh Lord! Are we so bad like this embarassed I pray this isn't what we still experience throughout this year. Awful

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
I think it's yet time to take decisive action in that state I don't want to blame anyone but I know this barbaric happen ed as a result of political might or to score cheap political sympathy.

No way a governor will seat and allow people to do this in his state if not those who.oppose to his rule. Pls river people why turning your land to killing land what type of weeds do guys smoke over there that someone will tell you oh I'm upset go and kill people at will and the order will love obey?

This is real pitucal game if somebody tells me when I was growing up that my country will one day be these I will spit on that person this is a land of horror.

The vexation and anger in this country is at an explosive stage and the horrible fure was stirred when apc were trying to take over govt due to their reckless utterances and methods just to unseat pdp now see where it has landed this country.

I'm short of words.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by HtwoOw: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's Drug war, it's been established over 4 months ago . but then they insulted the hell out of us , blamed fulani herdsmen , blamed Buhari ,
blamed everybody but themselves even though the true story of the Gang war from SA and Malay was established, RIP to those who died,
but sorry , Even if Wike Empowered them, his people put him there and though it's glaring Wike's Victory was rigged , your people wanted him
so , What you see is what you get

muykem:
God will not forgive Wike. He has empowered cultists in Rivers state. Amechi successfully curtained activities of cuts during his regime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Leaving home to church today, to say happy New year,but now there are know more,rest in peace,the dead,FATHER LORD,may you take of us,who leaves in this earth,may ur presence never leave us alone,may you bless are going out and coming in,by the grace of our LORD Jesus Christ, I pray,Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dis is horrific.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by travelpoint: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Oh My God, Why this, Is this the way they celebrated their new year it's unfair.

LET US PRAY.

Heavenly Father, We thank You for seeing us through from year to year, and keeping us safe from harm, danger, violent/evil/wicked people, and accidents. Lord, today, we pray for an accident-free year. We pray for a year with no death record. We pray for a year with no bad news. Lord, we ask You to preserve our going out and
my coming in. Oh Lord, when I wake up, listen to our morning prayer, stay with us to help and strengthen us, from this moment on, I commit all our ways into Your Holy Hands, and we ask You to lead us not into trouble/harm/danger/accident and deliver us from forms of evil or sadness. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
This is evil
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
an everlasting curse is on the people that did this
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pastor Suleiman said this in his prophecies-invasion of Fulani herdmen in River State.Doubting Thomases did you see?Please let's pray!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by rOsy247(f): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
kcmichael:
See what wike has caused,he gave Don wani chieftency title,now see the result

I think the best thing to do is for the omoku people to speak up. Instead of blaming anybody, they should help themselves. I bet if they invite the services of these bakassi boys, they'll sanitize the place like they did in ogoni. Twas just a group of people from ogoni that teamed up to salvage similar situation in ogoni by getting fedearal govt involved and those bakassi boys were sent. Now that place is relatively peaceful

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oh my goodness!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by macaranta(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wow... This is unacceptable embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
kcmichael:
See what wike has caused,he gave Don wani chieftency title,now see the result
Must you politicise everything bro. What concerns Wike with some mad people killing innocent people. Okay if its politics, why not this gunmen target the politicians and even Woke?
May God help us in this hell we call Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Richy4(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why were they displayed like that? In a normal country during holidays like this, police will the patrolling 24/7 to protect the citizens.

But there's nothing normal about Nigeria.. anyways.. where the rich were only protected...
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by awa(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Too bad from all its ramifications. Evil is evil.... Wish Nigerian Army 6 Division could support more in reality to improve the Security Situation in Rivers State.

We don't need unnecessary show of Operation Crocodile Smile or Laugh but realistic effort from the ruling Class to help curb insecurity in the State.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
jollymizzle:
if the government doesn't seem concerned, how long will the people wait till they form a community vigilante to secure lives. at this point calling on the state government is only futile, let the people stand together and defend themselves since the state government doesn't care about them

They have OSPAC that has done really well for them. Everybody thought sanity has returned back before this just happened

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Eboski:
So you think a
governor will seat and be looking for his peoples to been killed this way? So the governor should be every?
You are cursed with foolishness!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.