Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (75570 Views)

Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
kcmichael:
When you have a governor who is Blood tasty
How is this the governor's fault?. Some of you should try to make your comments sentiment free. When Baddo was disturbing in Lagos State, did you call Ambode blood thirsty?. The killing could've been done by a cultist and it's the governor's job to sanitise the place. It's not his fault it happened 'cause crimes and bound to take place. Those of you screaming "Rivers of blood" should better shut up your gutter mouths!. I had no idea this happened 'till I logged in on NL.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
And some people are still calling this jungle a country
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
What's all this rambling? angry lipsrsealed

EternalBeing:
Indeed, the perilous End Time has come. Wether they are cultists or the usual bigots that have wantonly wantonly killing people all over Nigeria from the inception of this administration, the fact that the President has not said "pim" to condemn or bring the Fulani herdsmen to justice is encouraging the audacity of killers. If tribalism has not blinded the President, he would have brought them to book and that would have served as strong deterrent to other potential killers, the fear of him that spared not his own kin would have reset their brain.
Uncurtailed Islamic blood shedding under Buhari has brought the value of life in Nigeria to all time low. Moslems in Nigeria have full backings and control of Arab Islamic Countries. We Christians need unity and backing from a Wester Christian Nation(s). Yet, some myopic Christians were happy at the secularization/islamization of the only western Nation managing to stay Christian. I don't know how a sane sensible Christian would not support Donald Trump. Trump is reversing all the satanic evil Bills signed into Law by satanic Obama, yet some eternally senseless Christians are against him. They say they love GOD and His Holy ways, yet senseless Christians during moslem Obama era continued to encouraged legalization and proliferation of societal evils, homosexuality, incest, bestiality, human sacrifices, peadophilia against their own Children that they are suppose to fight for and protect. With enough support, he can really help influence the next election so that Nigeria would have a Christian President. Any Christian that abuse Donald Trump deserves the painful horrible deaths that these satanic Moslems constantly plan for them.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by kcmichael: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
The unknown gunmen , it was gathered carried out the attack at Kirigani and Oboh areas of Aligwu community in Omoku.

A source within the area, who reported the incident, said the attack was allegedly led by the younger brother of an ex-Nigeria Delta militant Leader, Johnson Igwedibia popularly known as DonWanny.

Chairman of ONELGA Local government, Barr. Oosi Olisah has confirmed the incident.

Meanwhile, the Rivers State Police Command said it is aware of the incident.

Recall that in October 2017 the Nigerian Army raided the home of DonWanny killing a number of his gang and took over his lavish property at Aligwu community.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by noruwasman(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
What was once the garden city has been transformed into a colliseum of death.

The body count continues to increase with no end in sight.

They rally from mayhem to mayhem with vengeance, bitterness and new scores to settle.

In the midst of all this, no Odili, Amaechi or Wike has been touched.

The plebs continue to be sacrificial pawns in a fool's gambit.

But the game never ends until the king is dead.

Rest in peace to the dead. I wish the evil perpetrators are cut and justice has its way.
When security of her citizens are not secure then what is the duty of her state governor? Wike wake up
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by awa(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Richy4:
Why were they displayed like that? In a normal country during holidays like this, police will the patrolling 24/7 to protect the citizens.

But there's nothing normal about Nigeria.. anyways.. where the rich were only protected...

You capture it all, yesterday I went to buy Sharwama from one Kilimanjaro and I saw 2 well armed Policemen waiting patiently with their guns. After a while, I saw 2 young girls not more 23 years of age each coming out of Kilimanjaro and immediately the Policemen rush and open car doors for them and rush in.
I felt like wow, my tax is part of what FG is using in paying these fools and all they do is protect just 2 lucky girls while many others suffer.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by phreakabit(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
kcmichael:
When you have a governor who is Blood tasty
Thirsty...
The guy blood no sweet.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by potterdon: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Herd men and their profiles 2018 go dey hot for tolerating Christians cry cry if I talk they would say pray for them and bless them
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
No can tell now, who those ppl were..... Lord have mercy so these ppl saw 2018 and did stay in it.. cry
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Trippletriangle: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wike wicked people again in the news for the wrong reason

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
If you want to know the truth compare cult activities and killing of innocent people between when Amaechi was Governor and now. The difference is clear. Rivers State under Amaechi was very very safe. In a bid to win the election and gain relevance Wike mobilized cultists and killers to campaign for him. These men went about killing people and maiming them to get Wike to power. Now that Wike is governor, these men have refused to stop killing and Wike is helpless about it because he empowered them in the first place.
The only way Rivers people can have peace is yo remove Wike and get a governor who will not use cultists to get to power. Until then Rivers State will never know peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by kcmichael: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
See the guy behind all tnis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Chinedu....

'BLACK NEW YEAR.
Gun men resurfaced in Omoku though Aligwu shut dead people coming back from New Year  service'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/gunmen-storm-omokurivers-stateshoot.html?m=1

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

Black New Year? Everything bad is black?

If it had been good news, it will be White New year.

Oyibo chained you but you placed the padlock and swallowed key.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
HtwoOw:
It's Drug war, it's been established over 4 months ago . but then they insulted the hell out of us , blamed fulani herdsmen , blamed Buhari ,
blamed everybody but themselves even though the true story of the Gang war from SA and Malay was established, RIP to those who died,
but sorry , Even if Wike Empowered them, his people put him there and though it's glaring Wike's Victory was rigged , your people wanted him
so , What you see is what you get

Are you mad Thunder fire you. So all states must be apc? Are you mad I ask once more? Which drug war and which SA and Malay drug guys you are talking about? So wike is the governor of Anambra or Abia now? Are you mad I ask again and again are you mad?

Pls this is new year if your brain network is loosen signal better go to hospital today is 1st of January 2018 ok. Read all nonsense you vomited does it sound sane

So Ortom won benue state? Why your haggard looking tsetse flies brothers refused to stop killing the benue people despite they overwhelm voted your satanic party. Are you mad for real? People died like these and you are talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Just declare a state of emergency in that damn state. What da heck is going on there? What's the loquacious and husky governor doing about this?

Seems the victims are church peeps as The Lord's Chosen vests can be spotted on some victims.

Indeed, it's a Rivers of Blood State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Arrahman39: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
EternalBeing:
Indeed, the perilous End Time has come. Wether they are cultists or the usual bigots that have wantonly been killing people all over Nigeria from the inception of this administration, the fact that the President has not said "pim" to condemn or bring the Fulani herdsmen to justice is encouraging the audacity of killers. If tribalism has not blinded the President, he would have brought them to book and that would have served as strong deterrent to other potential killers, the fear of him that spared not his own kin would have reset their brain.
Uncurtailed Islamic blood shedding under Buhari has brought the value of life in Nigeria to all time low. Moslems in Nigeria have full backings and control of Arab Islamic Countries. We Christians need unity and backing from a Wester Christian Nation(s). Yet, some myopic Christians were happy at the secularization/islamization of the only western Nation managing to stay Christian. I don't know how a sane sensible Christian would not support Donald Trump. Trump is reversing all the satanic evil Bills signed into Law by satanic Obama, yet some eternally senseless Christians are against him. They say they love GOD and His Holy ways, yet senseless Christians during moslem Obama era continued to encouraged legalization and proliferation of societal evils, homosexuality, incest, bestiality, human sacrifices, peadophilia against their own Children that they are suppose to fight for and protect. With enough support, he can really help influence the next election so that Nigeria would have a Christian President. Any Christian that abuse Donald Trump deserves the painful horrible deaths that these satanic Moslems constantly plan for them.
your write up is meaningless, this is national tragedy not just Christianity and we feel so sad for the victims and their families. May God rest them in peace and gives their families abilities to bear the lost of their love one's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
EternalBeing:
Indeed, the perilous End Time has come. Wether they are cultists or the usual bigots that have wantonly been killing people all over Nigeria from the inception of this administration, the fact that the President has not said "pim" to condemn or bring the Fulani herdsmen to justice is encouraging the audacity of killers. If tribalism has not blinded the President, he would have brought them to book and that would have served as strong deterrent to other potential killers, the fear of him that spared not his own kin would have reset their brain.
Uncurtailed Islamic blood shedding under Buhari has brought the value of life in Nigeria to all time low. Moslems in Nigeria have full backings and control of Arab Islamic Countries. We Christians need unity and backing from a Wester Christian Nation(s). Yet, some myopic Christians were happy at the secularization/islamization of the only western Nation managing to stay Christian. I don't know how a sane sensible Christian would not support Donald Trump. Trump is reversing all the satanic evil Bills signed into Law by satanic Obama, yet some eternally senseless Christians are against him. They say they love GOD and His Holy ways, yet senseless Christians during moslem Obama era continued to encouraged legalization and proliferation of societal evils, homosexuality, incest, bestiality, human sacrifices, peadophilia against their own Children that they are suppose to fight for and protect. During their tenures, Jonathan and Obasajo priortize Life and protected Christians from these evil people. With enough support, Trump can really help influence the next election so that Nigeria would have a Christian President. Any Christian that abuse Donald Trump deserves the painful horrible deaths that these satanic Moslems constantly plan for them.
u have organ prolapse ur brain to b precise, pls try see a neuro surgeon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by ruffDiamond: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
I have often wondered whether prayer does really protect people from harm...I didn't bother attending any yeye crossover bulsh*t I hit the bed as soon as my eyes started switching.. I stopped the practice many years ago..I said it t this morning evil and good does not recognize time or prayer. so does money....time and chance happen to them all so says the bible.what will be will be.come to think of it do white people attend crossover whatever?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Richy4(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
awa:

You capture it all, yesterday I went to buy Sharwama from one Kilimanjaro and I saw 2 well armed Policemen waiting patiently with their guns. After a while, I saw 2 young girls not more 23 years of age each coming out of Kilimanjaro and immediately the Policemen rush and open car doors for them and rush in.
I felt like wow, my tax is part of what FG is using in paying these fools and all they do is protect just 2 lucky girls while many others suffer.
God help us.

My dear that behavior did not start today.. It started long long time ago... I wish citizens of Nigeria could understand this that their life doesn't matter to the elites... and they should try the best they can to protect themselves by being careful...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Whosoever that are involved will not know peace, May Allah accept their souls

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Just like dt? Nigerians killing Nigerians....Brings to mind d prophecy abt Rivers state i saw. Bloodshed in Rivers. Started so soon. This is terrible.

Mindless killings!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by adidasBarca: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
O God what is this, God have mercy on us if it is a curse. This is too much now, RIP
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Ibime(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Afam4eva:
Omoku is cursed.

Is this not Don Wanis handiwork?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by watchindelta(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Human self.wat d meaning of dis now. Wat d cause
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
toprealman:
Kindly elaborate please.

Why wasting your data answering a new year idiot so the fulani that turned benue state to killing game reserve despite the state had fell fi r apc so it's Ortom that brought fulani to his state to massacre his people?

Bro stop answering those calling wike name I guess they will say its wike that causes yusuf accident.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by calaway: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManMountain:
I won't be surprised if an hungry ipob miscreant starts to blame Fulani hersdmen for this evil act

we cannot rule out Fulani as this is their modus operandi.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by slimmoney(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
how come bullet hit the man nd woman with bulletproof vest
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by jamislaw(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
EternalBeing:
Uncurtailed Islamic blood shedding under Buhari has brought the value of life in Nigeria to all time low. Moslems in Nigeria have full backings and control of Arab Islamic Countries. We Christians need unity and backing from a Wester Christian Nation(s). Yet, some myopic Christians were happy at the secularization/islamization of the only western Nation managing to stay Christian. I don't know how a sane sensible Christian would not support Donald Trump. Trump is reversing all the satanic evil Bills signed into Law by satanic Obama, yet some eternally senseless Christians are against him. They say they love GOD and His Holy ways, yet senseless Christians during moslem Obama era continued to encouraged legalization and proliferation of societal evils, homosexuality, incest, bestiality, human sacrifices, peadophilia against their own Children that they are suppose to fight for and protect. During their tenures, Jonathan and Obasajo priortize Life and protected Christians from these evil people. With enough support, Trump can really help influence the next election so that Nigeria would have a Christian President. Any Christian that abuse Donald Trump deserves the painful horrible deaths that these satanic Moslems constantly plan for them.
pls do the necessary thing by formatting your mango brain, this is 2018
Stop blaming others for your failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by kcmichael: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
jrusky:

Why wasting your data answering a new year idiot so the fulani that turned benue state to killing game reserve despite the state had fell fi r apc so it's Ortom that brought fulani to his state to massacre his people?

Bro stop answering those calling wike name I guess they will say its wike that causes yusuf accident.

Coconut brain
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Eboski:
So you think a
governor will seat and be looking for his peoples to been killed this way? So the governor should be every?
nwanne forget wike wasted a lot of lives to become d governor and d blood is still spilling. soon,it will get to him and his other blood sucking demons

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by davidicke: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManMountain:
I won't be surprised if an hungry ipob miscreant starts to blame Fulani hersdmen for this evil act

I blame Fulani Herdsmen for this act. cool
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by deliveryboy: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Christians killing Christians always.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.