Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (75578 Views)

Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Armed Fulani Men Attack Riyom In Plateau, Shoot Many (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by back2sender: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
dubbiskelly:
Fulanis again!!!
Yes ooo WIKE FULANI AGENT'S AKA DON NWANNI

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
back2sender:

God punish youwand your Alfa Sule Jonsing aka Otobo sugar daddy.
So it's boko haram that killed this people now,see prophecy confirmation from a suitcase pastor

My God will punish you in uncountable times!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ibime:

STFU foolish woman. Every news agency carrying this news says the attack was led by Don Wannys boys. Stüpid bytch like you asking me what Governor has to do with cultism. Go read up on who armed Don Wanny to wreak havoc in that area, and stop talking nonsense. You will continue to suffer this year, you poverty stricken bïtch.
Obviously, I stroke a cord. And the news agencies had it on broadcast that Governor Wike was the one who armed Don Wani or whatever he's called?. Don't let lies kill you!. Idiot!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
HtwoOw:
I know you are beneath me , so i won't come to your level and yes, continue your very lovely love speech , that's a wonderful way to start a new year, but thankfully, i am not frustrated, whatever the case may be , This is drug war , it's been confirmed before , the last attempt they tried to shoot catholic preist and as usual people like you came out to blame herdsmen

My reference to Wike was a contribution to another member's comment who mentioned wike in his writeup , and until you learn to stop comparing Ortom , 1970 , the last three administrations to the Present, you'll never move forward, accept and embrace the truth and for once your frustration will reduce

As for that thunder, let it return to your household , share it among your family members in Ascending order

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know how I missed a drug war was going on in PH. Please do you have any online link to this ?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dis is so sad, on new year day for dat matter

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Respect55(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
I have always known that Don Wanny's boys would hit back after the assault ann supposed death of their 'chief'. Thank goodness my brother has relocated from that place.
It is not even yet over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Ibime(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Obviously, I stroke a cord. And the news agencies had it on broadcast that Governor Wike was the one who armed Don Wani or whatever he's called?. Don't let lies kill you!. Idiot!.

You stroke a cord? I'm sure you mean "struck a chord".

No wonder stüpid bïtch like you only got admission into RSUST this year after many years of struggling.

An ïdiot who refused to read is asking me who armed Don Wanny in Omoku. No wonder you are a UST candidate.

School will soon resume and you will kick off your 2018 by begging your relatives upandan for N10k to survive in school this semester. You will continue to suffer this year you poverty stricken bîtch.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Onyemabright(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Chinedu....

'BLACK NEW YEAR.
Gun men resurfaced in Omoku though Aligwu shut dead people coming back from New Year  service'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/gunmen-storm-omokurivers-stateshoot.html?m=1
RIVERS OF BLOOD
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by back2sender: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
israelmao:

My God will punish you in uncountable times!

I PRAY SUCH KILLINGS TO AFFECT YOUR HOUSEHOLD AND FAMILY MEMBERS. since you are wiked NUMBER 1 EVIL supporter
Oya shout Halleluyah and Amen to the prayer above.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by back2sender: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
kimbraa:
EVIL BEFALLS YOU FOR THIS IDIOTIC COMMENTS.
I PRAY SUCH KILLINGS TO AFFECT YOUR HOUSEHOLD AND FAMILY MEMBERS.
It's ONLY YOUR family that does not know wiked armed don NWANNI, so EVIL BEFALLS YOU
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Waheed60: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Are they Christian terrorists or Christian gunmen may God help us. This will now tell Nigerians that our leaders are not there for us. You here Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Gunmen, Fulani killers Our leaders are using all these gimist to divide us and continue remain in power. Let's wake up to claim our rights.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
back2sender:

I PRAY SUCH KILLINGS TO AFFECT YOUR HOUSEHOLD AND FAMILY MEMBERS. since you are wiked NUMBER 1 EVIL supporter
Oya shout Halleluyah and Amen to the prayer above.

If your eyes are blind when I stated that we should pray.Who can curse who God has blessed, I'm sorry you came too late.Your curse shall return on your own head.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by ooshinibos: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
ooshinibos:
Nigeria is an evil land it should be annexed by the united nation today
our people are just too wicked , the human life means nothing to majority of the black race , hence the lack of development in the continent and why white people hate us , the main reason I left the country , there devils in Europe but the Naija devils are something else
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by ppnye: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pls nobody should get me wrong, I'm not wishing this on anybody even on those that we will say deserve it.
But, after careful look at the posted pictures I am persuaded to say there is more to this than the title said.
1. Would the original poster be kind enough to confirm if the bodies had been from where they first fell and if such movement was far from the original ground. This is because if bodies were moved from the tarmac I see no blood stain but the bodies has blood all over them. Some of the bodies are in positions that tend to suggest they have not been moved.
2. Confirming if the bodies have been moved is very important here because as people returning from cross over service, I can't any bible or related literature around.
3. From the apron on one or two bodies we can say they were of the Lord's Choosen yet, we know how Chosen members enlighten with the aprons, I would think more bodies will be on aprons.
3. The corpses on display here are more of men than women, women outnumber men in all the churches.
4. Not that I wish for it but, looking at the demographics there are no children - thank God for that.
So, is it really what the title said or is there more to that, you decide
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by gidado14(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Chinedu....

'BLACK NEW YEAR.
Gun men resurfaced in Omoku though Aligwu shut dead people coming back from New Year  service'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/gunmen-storm-omokurivers-stateshoot.html?m=1

had it been is in the north they will start saying Fulani Herdsmen RIP o the death may God punish those behind such things
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ibime:

You stroke a cord? I'm sure you mean "struck a chord".

No wonder stüpid bïtch like you only got admission into RSUST this year after many years of struggling.

An ïdiot who refused to read is asking me who armed Don Wanny in Omoku. No wonder you are a UST candidate.

School will soon resume and you will kick off your 2018 by begging your relatives upandan for N10k to survive in school this semester. You will continue to suffer this year you poverty stricken bîtch.

Stroke...An act of hitting or striking someone or something; a blow.

Struck...past and past participle of strike.

I stroke a cord is absolutely correct English, but your knowledge of English Language is limited.

News splash!. It doesn't matter whether I waited eons before getting admission. Failure defines one if you gave up, and success doesn't come easily. FYI, I got admission in RSUST and UNIBEN but chose UNIBEN 'cause it's federal and probably not on the same pedestal as RSUST. Now, you've been informed.

Dolt!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by back2sender: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
israelmao:

If your eyes are blind when I stated that we should pray.Who can curse who God has blessed, I'm sorry you came too late.Your curse shall return on your own head.

WAKA, YOUR FATHER ONVE AGAIN!!!!

YOU AND YOUR FADA ALFA SULE JONSING NAA WIKE FULANI HERDMENS GO VISIT UNA FAMILIES SINCE YOU DEY CONFIRM THIS WIKED KILLINGS TO ALFA SULE JONSING PROPHECY CONFIRMATION.
NAA YOUR MAMA YANSH I GO PRAY PUT,IDIOTA!!!!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by back2sender: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
kimbraa:

I stroke a cord is absolutely correct English, but your knowledge of English Language is limited.

News splash!. It doesn't matter whether I waited eons before getting admission. Failure defines one if you gave up, and success doesn't come easily. FYI, I got admission in RSUST and UNIBEN but chose UNIBEN 'cause it's federal and probably not on the same pedestal as RSUST. Now, you've been informed.

Dolt!.
You a Uniben undergraduate, tufiakwa!!!

The school I went thru does not breed dotard. You are a disgrace
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
back2sender:

It's ONLY YOUR family that does not know wiked armed don NWANNI, so EVIL BEFALLS YOU
Another idiot on the loose. #Back2sender!.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
I don't know what to say about this.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by back2sender: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Another idiot on the loose. #Back2sender!.
You need flogging to reset your skull, miss dotard
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by smogup: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are cursed with foolishness!
God bless you bro
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
back2sender:

You need flogging to reset your skull, miss dotard
You're simply trolling. Quote me when you have something worth my while.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by back2sender: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
kimbraa:
You're simply trolling. Quote me when you have something worth my while.
Your FADA!!!WIKE baller.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Obcglobal(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
God have mercy on our nation please father
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
kimbraa:

Dolt!.

Madam, please don't mislead others with this your weird take on grammar. 'Strike' is present tense, while 'struck' is past tense. The saying is not 'stroke a cord', but 'strike a chord'. It doesn't matter if you are in a bitter argument with someone, take the good / corrections, and move on.

Good luck in your educational endeavours.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Ibime(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
kimbraa:

Will you shut up bítch.

Humble yourself and learn instead of forming stronghead. If you had humbled yourself to learn in the past, you would have gained admission at 18 instead of 30.

While you're at it, learn how to spell chord.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Adebash01(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
later now, you go say those gunmen are Muslims
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=back2sender post=63801572]

WAKA, YOUR FATHER ONVE AGAIN!!!!

YOU AND YOUR FADA ALFA SULE JONSING NAA WIKE FULANI HERDMENS GO VISIT UNA FAMILIES SINCE YOU DEY CONFIRM THIS WIKED KILLINGS TO ALFA SULE JONSING PROPHECY CONFIRMATION.
NAA YOUR MAMA YANSH I GO PRAY PUT,IDIOTA!!!!

Go through my comments on Narialand I have never been abusive neither would I ever have cursed anyone.Any curse you released whether now or later belongs to you!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bagehot:

Madam, please don't mislead others with this your weird take on grammar. 'Strike' is present tense, while 'struck' is past tense. The saying is not 'stroke a cord', but 'strike a chord'. It doesn't matter if you are in a bitter argument with someone, take the good / corrections, and move on.

Good luck in your educational endeavours.
Oga, Stroke means to hit. I said in quote "Obviously, I stroke a cord", and it's absolutely correct and shouldn't have been "Obviously, I strike a cord". I could've as well said "Obviously, I struck a cord" which could have been correct too.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) by Nosaghae(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Osyabj:

You are correct.

The killer unelected 'governor" Wike is 100% responsible.

Wike is killer and blood hound.

Those who live by gun shall die by gun.

Killer Wike rode to government house on the back of 150 dead bodies.

He's on tape saying he will kill Inec staff.

As a comment above noted, " Until the killer king is dead, the killing may not stop.

Keep deceiving yourself we know the plan of your master Ameachi he is doing everything to make rivers state ungovernable for wike just as e did during omeha's time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.