Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (567 Views)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by LifeDrama: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Muslims attacked my church and 4 others during cross over night and raped girls’ -Ilorin based Pastor

A Nigerian Pastor identified as Ibitoye Reuben Idowu, has taken to social media to call out Muslims who he said attacked his church alongside 4 others and raped girls during cross over service in Ilorin.

According to Pastor Ibitoye, church auditoriums and cars were destroyed in the attack. He wrote;

“Muslims attacked our churches during cross over this morning, many are injured, church auditoriums, and cars were destroyed, while many innocent girls were raped. The churches include : St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Methodist Cathedral, CAC, and UMCA Hausa Churches.”

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/01/muslims-attacked-my-church-during-cross-over-night-and-raped-girls-ilorin-based-pastor/

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by LifeDrama: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
cc: lalasticlala md44 Seun

more photos

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nwodosis(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
You can see that the reason they blow up theirselves in suicide mission is for the virgins and not for their Allah
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by hopeforcharles(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmm, this is serious, why always Muslims why?
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by divinehand2003(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Can't anyone go for Passover service in peace again?
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by RoyalBlak007: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Not taking sides here but...

How did you know they are Muslims
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
We re far too gentle in christianity

Been a Christian does not mean you cannot defend yourself against physical attack, you can't shot gun. Even in the Bible Jesus Christ was not gentle when his father's house was turned into marked place.

My pastor laid a complain to the police against physical assualt in my church, and afterward instructed youth to defend themselves against whoever will come against to attact the church
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Masama: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
It will get to all of Yoruba land. Yoruba Christians are so blind
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Pierohandsome: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
This people should jst try and attack winners chapel and see what they call fire, they wil die instantly
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by superemmy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
A
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Hintboy: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
hw did he know they re muslim.. some people jst say jagons jst 4 popularity

(1) (Reply)

Gods General: Kathryn Kuhlman Biography And Ministries / The Horus Jesus Connection / Popular Saxophonist, Kunle Ajayi Hails Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.