Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,814 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

16 NAIRALAND PROPHECY 2018 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 NAIRALAND PROPHECY 2018 (3178 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / صور سكس 2018 صور كس كساس بنات عارية / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 NAIRALAND PROPHECY 2018 by Rukkydelta(f): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Topestbilly:

Naxo e dey start
Wetin dey start? undecided
Re: 16 NAIRALAND PROPHECY 2018 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Nope but I have a zeal for writting though
Do you know anything about crypto trading looking for someone to teach me
no I Am Not Into That
Re: 16 NAIRALAND PROPHECY 2018 by Rukkydelta(f): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2018
DeadRat:
no I Am Not Into That
Ok thanks
Re: 16 NAIRALAND PROPHECY 2018 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Topestbilly:
These are what were revealed to me So Bash not the Anointed one.

1.Nairaland founder real identity will be reveal.  cool

2. A popular mod will disappoint many nairalanders by not pushing their snake threads to promise land. undecided

3. alBHAGDADI shall convert to Islam. cheesy

4. makydebbie she'll lose her Vcard for the 3rd time. lipsrsealed

5. Lefulefu will become a Rev father and deactivate his NL account. embarassed

6. The flat headed & Afonja E-warriors will gang up to fight the Hausas. cry

7. NwaAmaikpe will remain that effing troll and will be more popular than myd44.  grin

8. Airforce1 threads will hit 20000 views and 15000 posts yet none of it will make FP. cheesy

9. An always online NLder goes by the name Dollyjoy will be less active on NL this year because of her wedding preparations.

10. A Nlder Sinaj will have numerous BF's to choose from this year but none of them will impress her at the end.   tongue

11. Tonsin2much shall finally decode  Estharfabian maths profile to extract her digits but he'll find out she gave the line to her 7years old sister already ( which kind life be this)  grin

12. A pretty Nlder will engage in stupidity post to dethrone mamagee3 but she'll fail.  cheesy

13. Sensible topic master Explorers will be giving an offer as a mod but he'll insist on buying shares from NL owner which will lead to 2years Ban. cry

14. Berlyn1 many years wish to meet lala will be granted this year.  shocked

15. I see terrible things. Other sections will decline as Romance will gain more weight.  cool

16  A pretty and busty badaoyeyemi will emerge the winner of Miss Nairaland 2017 2018. smiley

Please Only the anointed ones should add their prophecies  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Thank you! 
gringrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Sleep With Her / If You Don’t Clean Your Lady After Sex You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself - Joro / Missing Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.