Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million (880 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by MrExpensive: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
My sister's boyfriend that stays in Ghana told her he lost 11 million, that his friends removed the money from his account... But my sis was asking he needs money for business she is confused? I am saying it's a lie and my sister is saying it's the truth Abeg may Una talk here may she see Abeg ooooo
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by ubunja(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
ask your sister to come make a thread herself and we will gladly help her.
you cant take a painkiller for a headache that is not yours

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by MrExpensive: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:
ask your sister to come make a thread herself and we will gladly help her.
you cant take a painkiller for a headache that is not yours
Hahaha u no get talk she dey read Wetin u write talk
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by ufuosman(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Na wetin he take dey deceive your sister, your sister don fall mugu. Your sister knw wetin be 11million to comot for person account, Ask her to ask the guy how much they the account b4 dem comot 11m
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by Femiblacky(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
MrExpensive:
My sister's boyfriend that stays in Ghana told her he lost 11 million, that his friends removed the money from his account... But my sis was asking he needs money for business she is confused? I am saying it's a lie and my sister is saying it's the truth Abeg may Una talk here may she see Abeg ooooo
Abi your sister boyfriend na hushpuppi becos that same 11M was reported that he spent
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by Poorboy: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
ufuosman:
Na wetin he take dey deceive your sister, your sister don fall mugu. Your sister knw wetin be 11million to comot for person account, Ask her to ask the guy how much they the account b4 dem comot 11m
she dey read wetin you write more comments
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by Poorboy: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Femiblacky:
Abi your sister boyfriend na hushpuppi becos that same 11M was reported that he spent
she dey read....
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by Dera97(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Poorboy:
Your sister loves him, I understand,dats y she wants to believe him but tell her o. LOVE IS NOT GULLIBLE. She should learn to say no bcoz during his turn he'll gladly tell her no.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by ufuosman(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Poorboy:
Madam wetin una dey discuss b4 he tell you say dem thief he 11m? As e see mouth take tell u say dem thief he 11m
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by MrExpensive: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dera97:

Your sister loves him, I understand,dats y she wants to believe him but tell her o. LOVE IS NOT GULLIBLE. She should learn to say no bcoz during his turn he'll gladly tell her no.
she dey read Naira landers Una no dey comment again she still need more comments
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by ufuosman(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Poorboy:
she dey read....
which one be she dey read, na u be d she?
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by smulti(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Your sister want to open shop on top of her boyfriend head when he is not her husband

when a girl start over demanding from her boyfriend you know the relationship is about to hit the rock
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by smulti(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
ufuosman:
which one be she dey read, na u be d she?
Obvious .
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend Says He Lost 11 Million by Apina(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
How much ur sister want give am? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? / Guys , What Is Your Turn Offs In Ladies -part Two / Feeling Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.