Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. (23727 Views)

He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by KrystalKitty: 3:04am On Sep 06, 2021
For some time now, my boyfriend has been telling me he wants to take a break or he needs space. We still meet frequently despite this.

Lately he said it again. This time he said he is stuck with me. The thing is that when he says these things we will play afterwards and I will not take what he said seriously. I think he's serious and just trying to cushion the blow for me. I don't want him to lose his temper one day and tell me to get lost to my face, finally.

What do you guys think of this situation? I looked at it and I believe he wants me to leave. Can you state your opinions, and also ways to move away, heal and stay strong?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Amotolongbo(f): 3:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Breakfast fully loaded and served

“Gbogbo wa lo ma je breakfast” (all of us go chop breakfast). E don reach your turn be that.

Please take heart sister and stay safe for now. A man meant for you will forever be stuck with you, without embarking on an X space project like Elon Musk.

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by nokspos: 3:30am On Sep 06, 2021
how old is he ? this kind of attitude is common with young guys bellow 24. they are still exploring their youthful exuberance and makes them feel they don't want to be tied down. i'll advise you move on but if you are still young too, just be patient with him he will come back home.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by bmdmix11: 3:31am On Sep 06, 2021
apart from sex wat else do u offer? n how often do u say give me this give me dat?

233 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by EmptyGarden(m): 4:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Then give him space na, can't be that hard.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Bola146(f): 5:15am On Sep 06, 2021
grin you are old enough to ask him what went wrong, or you are not listening to some of his warnings which we don't know.

33 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Theicecode(m): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Then give him space now, and must you bring your discussion with him here?

13 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Goldbw122(m): 5:59am On Sep 06, 2021
If he say he needs space next time, discuss with him.. to know why?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Shedrack777: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2021
come lets continue since he's tired of smashin you. but don't allow me to also smash you because i might end up needing space too

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Skyfornia(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2021
If he ask for space ..give him miles

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Michelle55: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2021
He's done with you, kindly move on. You are lucky he told you plainly, others won't say anything just to keep enjoying the cookie and waste your time on the long run(na you go eventually tell yasef say your mumu don do and it's time to move).

Once you tell me to give you space, I'll blank you afterwards. Whatever I feel for you will die a natural death after sometime, will talk to you like nothing ever happened between us and that's how life should be.

Never be stuck with someone who doesn't want you anymore, you will only end up hurting yourself further if you continue.
I'm sorry that your breakfast got served soon but not too worry, it would get to everybody smiley

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Danisaint112(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:
For some time now, my boyfriend has been telling me he wants to take a break or he needs space. We still meet frequently despite this.

Lately he said it again. This time he said he is stuck with me. The thing is that when he says these things we will play afterwards and I will not take what he said seriously. I think he's serious and just trying to cushion the blow for me. I don't want him to lose his temper one day and tell me to get lost to my face, finally.

What do you guys think of this situation? I looked at it and I believe he wants me to leave. Can you state your opinions, and also ways to move away, heal and stay strong?

Madam give him space stop seeing him frequently like you both house is a stone throw. I just hope you ain't one of those girls that leave with their boyfriend?

Now stop sucking him dry too. Reject his money and tell him to use it for himself and you will have your respect back. Infact if you do this you would be surprised he would ask you; "what did I do to you that you are avoiding me?"

But would you adhere to all this? NO. Because I'm a stranger and you also feel my opinion don't matter. Do this or learn the hard way. The choice is yours.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Offpoint1: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Just tell him you're the ROCKET

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by StPete: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Michelle55:
He's done with you, kindly move on. You are lucky he told you plainly, others won't say anything just to keep enjoying the cookie and waste your time on the long run(na you go eventually tell yasef say your mumu don do and it's time to move).

Once you tell me to give you space, I'll blank you afterwards. Whatever I feel for you will die a natural death after sometime, will talk to you like nothing ever happened between us and that's how life should be.

Never be stuck with someone who doesn't want you anymore, you will only end up hurting yourself further if you continue.
I'm sorry that your breakfast got served soon but not too worry, it would get to everybody smiley

Is that so...
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by phemmyfour: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

You are choking him.... Don't appear desperate, give him space

25 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Michelle55: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2021
StPete:

Is that so...
Where the heck have you been? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Lilpen3758: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

“Gbogbo wa lo ma je breakfast” (all of us go chop breakfast). E don reach your turn be that.

Please take heart sister and stay safe for now. A man meant for you will forever be stuck with you, without requesting for any X space project like Elon Musk.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by StPete: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2021
Michelle55:

Where the heck have you been? undecided

I've been around as usual grin grin
How you day boo
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Michelle55: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2021
StPete:

I've been around as usual grin grin
How you day boo
Shebi you that abandoned ya ancestors not me, I wee deal with you cheesy
I'm doing great and you?
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by BigYash: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Please take heart sister and stay safe for now. A man meant for you will forever be stuck with you , without requesting for any X space project like Elon Musk.
You funny sha grin But for the bolded,not when the girl is a confused giver o.. Op ur guy don get another connect,who tinkles him more than you do,so just prepare your mind ahead.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by StPete: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Michelle55:

Shebi you that abandoned ya ancestors not me, I wee deal with you cheesy
I'm doing great and you?

grin grin grin
Ayam fine Nne m
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by KrystalKitty: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2021
phemmyfour:
You are choking him.... Don't appear desperate, give him space

That's what I'm going to do, starting today.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by phemmyfour: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

That's what I'm going to do, starting today.
Good

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by KrystalKitty: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Danisaint112:

Madam give him space stop seeing him frequently like you both house is a stone throw. I just hope you ain't one of those girls that leave their boyfriend?

No two stop sucking him dry. Reject his money and tell him to use it for himself and you will have your respect back. Infact if you do this you would be surprised he would ask you; "what did I do to you that you are avoiding me?"

But would you adhere to all this? NO. Because I'm a stranger and you also feel my opinion don't matter. Do this or learn the hard way. The choice is yours.

I don't live with him. I tried to give him back his ATM card but he said he is not collecting it. And he said no matter what any year or day from now I have access to his account.

He gives me money, the few times I have I give him too. But now, since he wants space, I will just dey my dey. That way there's no need to give me anything.

He's nice. I guess he is still exploring. I'll just go with the last shreds of my dignity.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by eleko1: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2021
sad after exploring ur krystalkitty,diff style,swallowed Akamu sad.He want to dive/go explore and dig another one to deepfreezer level.May some pipu not dig their own grave with this used and dump lifestyle
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by bjayx: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Monday morning... Imagine topic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by sofeo(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Ok.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by DenreleDave(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin you have been draining him seriously.. Now he needs time to recuperate and hustle for me money...

Don't worry he will call you back when he get small change for hand..

KrystalKitty:

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Cornerwealth: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2021
He's tired and needs a new adventure.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Legendrysailor(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Hell no !!!!!

Give him d 4kin space , stop suffocating him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by FILEBE(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Space bar or the space itself ?

Just kidding . Lol

I am sorry but I need to say that being in a relationship requires maturity . Don't want to ask how old you are neither it is in my place to give you an advice .
Relationship is war
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Palatoo: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Okay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS / Must Read Romance Story: S*x And The City (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.