Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully (5800 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by pepethemaniac: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2018
Good thing she left Nigeria.
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by pepethemaniac: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2018
LordIsaac:
No sacrifice is too much to flee this so called country.

I dey tellz you.

1 Like

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Abeos:
Seems some don't know what is supposed to posted in public space like this. Illegal migration undecided
Do know her? cheesy
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by earthsync(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2018
hmm so what's she doing over there?
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Airforce1(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Most Nigerians living abroad got there through illegal means and na dem sabi form pass

Lol

1 Like

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

I don't know anything about Libya to Germany. And I don't know when she went to Libya. So don't judge me. We only met on facebook and we became friends

Nice one, I'm happy she is not your real friend lol.
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:
Most Nigerians living abroad got there through illegal means and na dem sabi form pass

Lol

Illegal means is actually fine honestly, Atleast there are 6 Mexicans i know that migrated to US illegally & stayed there. My problem traveling through Bush & Sahara desert + Getting Raped & Fu-cked multiple times just to go to Europe. I'm sure Rapists don't use condom so imagine the diseases passed through from 1 Rapist to another. Omo mehn
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Ken4agent(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
more people will look at her and decide to make this dangerous journey. many die on the road and very few succed. this for me aint worth celebrating but goodluck to her sha.

Well said.......other ladies were raped but she wasn't? Even if she was it will still be said she wasn't

1 Like

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2018
That is a typical Edo face. I grew up here, I know them when I see them. Congrats brave lady. stay well.

1 Like

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by deco22(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2018
Am I supposed to congratulate someone who doesn't value her life.

She looks too old not to know that that journey isn't a good thing,you can never come back the same no matter what.

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2018
benin girls and travelling,i hail dem ooh

if they can suffer like that for bush,desert and ocean with all that strength then they can join Nigerian army and help us fight boko-haram.

but if you tell dem say make dem come join dem go dey form posh
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by jacyhelen(f): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:
I felt compelled to share the story of this my friend on facebook who crossed successfully from Libya to Germany. When she told me she was living Libya to Germany through ocean, I said okay, not knowing what it takes. Her phone number didn't go for a whole month, I thought she was dead. She called me one day through someone's phone that they are really suffering inside bush with too much cold. I continue praying for her. She said some ladies were rapped to death, while some died. Thank god she was not rapped and she is alive. With God's favor, after several questions why she come to Germany, she was given residential permit and going to their language school now with the govt taking care of her accommodation, feeding, pocket money and school but many of her peers were deported to Nigeria. Below is her current pics in Germany. Her name is .... I won't mention her full name make.... guys go look for her on facebook....

the grace of God made others to raped except her..Kontinue ur lies
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Wantedola(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
She's probably from edo state, I know lots of individuals who are presently in lybia trying to cross to Europe. Some abandoned their husband's and kids. They s3x them like dogs. The economy of Nigeria na real temptation only the extremely strong can overcome.
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by millionboi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
lawman88:
I felt compelled to share the story of this my friend on facebook who crossed successfully from Libya to Germany. When she told me she was living Libya to Germany through ocean, I said okay, not knowing what it takes. Her phone number didn't go for a whole month, I thought she was dead. She called me one day through someone's phone that they are really suffering inside bush with too much cold. I continue praying for her. She said some ladies were rapped to death, while some died. Thank god she was not rapped and she is alive. With God's favor, after several questions why she come to Germany, she was given residential permit and going to their language school now with the govt taking care of her accommodation, feeding, pocket money and school but many of her peers were deported to Nigeria. Below is her current pics in Germany. Her name is .... I won't mention her full name make.... guys go look for her on facebook....
her pussy can Neva b in order
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by mvem(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
See how people glorify the western world. People here are even commending the lady after what she did, seems some don't know what Nigerians go through in Libya to cross to Europe. They are treated like dogs and in real fact dogs. Only to enter a country illegally and still be deported after years of roaming around. Most people now claim to be victimized probably claiming to be a homosexual to get asylum because I can't see how you enter a country illegally with probably no documents or certificates because that will all be taken from you, to eventually get permanent residency. Op say he met her from Facebook, ok ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes / Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.