Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion (42451 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by NwekeUG(m): 7:08am On Mar 31
Excited Nigerian Boy Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover As She Watches In Confusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPTD5XxiMA8

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Boogyman557: 7:17am On Mar 31
Holly Gram cool We know y he is dancing or should we tell her..

Anyways, God abeg give me my own oyibo lady oo !!!

I remember back in 2012 wen I been de date one ASHAWO girl like dat..

Dis girl de always cook food give me..

I gats go live with this girl because of free food grin

Anytime way customer no come, na me go service her till customer come..

My body come de slim. My PREEK come de SHRINK dat period..

This girl nearly turn my PREEK to AVATAR (the last PREEK bender)

Bros. Na one early morning I carry my boxers and singlet for hand run grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Mindlog: 7:25am On Mar 31
Na im "thanksgiving" dance be dat, e no easy to scale through with millions of guys on the queue. cheesy cheesy

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by hslbroker2(m): 9:33am On Mar 31
Mindlog:
Na im "thanksgiving" dance be dat, e no easy to scale through with millions of guys on the queue. cheesy cheesy
lol, I'm sure by now the man must being feeling like an heavenly candidate.

Physically, emotionally, materially, American or uk, even china is like heaven to my african brethren, while Nigeria is like hell fire.

May God save africa.

Meanwhile check my signature for your hardwood & roofing quotation

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Tolumiide: 9:34am On Mar 31
Excited Nigerian man dances for his lover.
The "Older Oyinbo" prompt there is not necessary.

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by frankblinkz(m): 9:35am On Mar 31
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
stop smoking COLOS it's affecting you already.

And stop acting like Nani to Ronaldo.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Bayaar02(m): 9:35am On Mar 31
LiMaWo.

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by holuwhagbenga(m): 9:35am On Mar 31
shocked
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Dopenigga(m): 9:36am On Mar 31
Baba don leave us with balablue for here. Green card secured grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by owiko(m): 9:37am On Mar 31
R
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Elzazzi: 9:37am On Mar 31
grin
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by STEWpid(f): 9:37am On Mar 31
Chai..

...anything to keep securing the trust and the flow of love.

Naija men too good in emotional scam.

I know he will be seen as a king in his village, that he is very fortunate to be marrying the white lady!

He is fulfilled!!

He die there!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by AOB1: 9:37am On Mar 31
grin
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by StraightGaay: 9:37am On Mar 31
When the hunter is celebrating his kill

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Pennilessword1: 9:37am On Mar 31
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

We know you are lying...but continue

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by dibunotion(m): 9:38am On Mar 31
This update no dey cast. I have never seen young beautiful Caucasian marry a random Nigerian boy. It's has always been the vulnerable ones (old, obsessed, ugly, disabled, divorced etc) seeking love from young vibrant Nigerian men having been rejected in their home countries. I think both parties are opportunist which makes the equation balance.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by ukaegbuikedia: 9:38am On Mar 31
Holy format 😁😁🀣

A subtle way to enter her heart.

5 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by backbone503(m): 9:38am On Mar 31
Na only us and the guy know why him dey that excited. ....sha, na by any means possible

6 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by SavageResponse(m): 9:39am On Mar 31
Maga don pay grin

5 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Amuluonyenaego: 9:40am On Mar 31
Mindlog:
Aboy you get mouth

8 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by pretydiva(f): 9:40am On Mar 31
If I no dance like this in front of my man, wey tin I gain😁. Happiness is free πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

4 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by olaiya2007(m): 9:40am On Mar 31
cheesy
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by 99thEnemy(m): 9:40am On Mar 31
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This guy grin

10 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by seanery: 9:41am On Mar 31
SuckSexFul Green Card acquired.

8 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by GanagiBitrus: 9:42am On Mar 31
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by yinkeys(m): 9:45am On Mar 31
The survival social skills Nigerians have sometimes marvel me

10 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by oluwaseyi0: 9:47am On Mar 31
Reverse the gender role and watch vile comments

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by imagrg(m): 9:47am On Mar 31
Another Lazy Youth spotted!
Ebi kpawa mentor. grin

4 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Sweetvie: 9:48am On Mar 31
Mindlog:
grin grin
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Offpoint1: 9:50am On Mar 31
grin Anything for the green card
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:50am On Mar 31
Lol, everything is confusion to these Oyinbo, the funniest one to me is seeing folks from Africa, men or women changing their hairstyle as they please.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:51am On Mar 31
He must dance when oyibo done work citizenship for you ....... Knowing how Tinibu Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is today

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Groom's Reaction After Opening Bride's Veil (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.