Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... (681 Views)

Men Who Pay For Sex Are Foolish!! / Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... by robosky02(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
women are foolish to think they are equal with men... actually they are more than what they think they are

Re: Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
op please go and learn English then come back.
Re: Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... by valgbo(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... by robosky02(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
respect women
Re: Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... by ubunja(m): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
robosky02:
respect women
is it funny that i dont ever remember on a men-bashing thread reading "respect men" ?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2018
i've always suspected a dumb ass with a pair of airbags and vagina hole is the preek behind this moniker undecided
Re: Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... by Next2Bezee(m): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Then get a woman to fund your education for you so you can go back to primary school and learn proper grammar.
Re: Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... by kazyhm(m): 12:36am On Jan 02, 2018
z
Re: Women Are Foolish To Think They Are Equal with Men.... by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i've always suspected a dumb ass with a pair of airbags and vagina hole is the preek behind this moniker undecided

new kid on the nland grin grin

(1) (Reply)

She Has Sworn To Seduce My Boss In Revenge For Eight Years Ago / We Need Male Sex Dolls Hotels In Nigeria / Boyfriend Called Me Yesterday And Cursed Me Out For No Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.