Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Signs That Show Your Partner Is Having An Affair.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Show Your Partner Is Having An Affair.. (1348 Views)

My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? / Man Accidentally Catches Wife On Google Maps Having An Affair With Another Man / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Show Your Partner Is Having An Affair.. by GentleMoney: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
There is nothing more devastating and more self-destructive than living in uncertainty, not knowing for sure whether he really goes to work every night or if he spends the night somewhere else..

Most often even If you know deep down inside your heart that your partner is cheating on you, you simply can’t prove, it because he/she is a very good player, and the chances are that they have done it to other people before you..

It is therefore essential to understand that from suspicion to paranoia there is just one small step, this is why it is important to never cross the line.. Below are the most common signs that show your partner may be cheating on you:

1. Unpredictable Mood Swings
Did your spouse become moody all of a sudden, and your simple presence starts to annoy them for no apparent reason? Does your spouse avoid to come home after work, and until not too long ago they couldn’t wait to get home and see you? Does your spouse leave the home jolly and happy and returns very sad and even depressed? This may be the result of a stressful job, but on the other hand it can also be the sign of an extramarital affair.

2. Sudden Need For Privacy
Every human being feels the need for privacy every now and then, and that is perfectly normal: we all need to spend some time on our own. However, if you used to spend a lot of time with your significant other and now he/she suddenly tells you that they need more room to breathe, then that should raise a red flag.

Also, did your spouse suddenly start to put passwords on computers or cell phones, afraid that you might invade their privacy? It often happens that emotional affairs occur via the phone, and if you notice that your spouse suddenly hangs up or deletes the messages and call history, then you should ask yourself some questions. If you really want to find the truth, you can check your phone records.. ..►Read more »
Re: Signs That Show Your Partner Is Having An Affair.. by ubunja(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
the easiest sign your partner is cheating is when he/she bothers you for something for a long while (e.g anal sex,3sum) then suddenly unexplainably he/she goes silent on that issue.no more troubling you. just know: someone out there is giving him/her that very thing.
the second obvious cheating sign is excessive goodness, especially out of nowhere.this is the reason women hate Nice Guys.coz that niceness has long been used to cover dirty deeds. act too nice and your partner will wonder what you trying to hide. therefore acting too nice is a sign your partner has been up to no good.
thirdly, if you are a guy and you wana go down on your chick and she stops you, and you know for sure she is NOT on her period,just know she doesnt want your beautiful mouth where another man's dick was just earlier.she will agree to a fvck,but that cunningilus rejection is big sign she has been whorin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Show Your Partner Is Having An Affair.. by music4me(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:
the easiest sign your partner is cheating is when he/she bothers you for something for a long while (e.g anal sex,3sum) then suddenly unexplainably he/she goes silent on that issue.no more troubling you. just know: someone out there is giving him/her that very thing.
the second obvious cheating sign is excessive goodness, especially out of nowhere.this is the reason women hate Nice Guys.coz that niceness has long been used to cover dirty deeds. act too nice and your partner will wonder what you trying to hide. therefore acting too nice is a sign your partner has been up to no good.
thirdly, if you are a guy and you wana go down on your chick and she stops you, and you know for sure she is NOT on her period,just know she doesnt want your beautiful mouth where another man's dick was just earlier.she will agree to a fvck,but that cunningilus rejection is big sign she has been whorin.
True Talk My Brother.
Re: Signs That Show Your Partner Is Having An Affair.. by GentleMoney: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Signs That Show Your Partner Is Having An Affair.. by crismark(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
i can be cheating nd u wont knw
Re: Signs That Show Your Partner Is Having An Affair.. by YomiTee123(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
crismark:
i can be cheating nd u wont knw

that not possible only if the person you dating is dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show Your Partner Is Having An Affair.. by GentleMoney: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. / My Girl Friend Just told me that She Has No Fallopian Tube. / Pre-wedding: Over Fine They Rush Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.