Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? (4639 Views)

I Slept With My Bf Best Fried / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
This life nawa o
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Uzomacharles: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Konji Na Person Name?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by chatinent: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Are we your friend?

Is your friend we?

Is we your friend?

We is friend how?

9 Likes

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by ellapius(f): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
ur family must be full of dull people
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Konji Na Person Name?
meanwhile she is an hnd holder while am b.ed and she is my elder sister o
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Uzomacharles: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Adeesther56:

Looks like you went ahead to over introduce her or you kept telling one of them about each other
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by duduade: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
See the heading...

Loool

So this is your priority now abi
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by punisha: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
One big happy family.
Now sharrrrap and allow us focus on more important topics.

2 Likes

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by stanliwise(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Adeesther56:
please get an MSc certificate

2 Likes

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Looks like you went ahead to over introduce her or you kept telling one of them about each other
abi o
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by duduade: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Adeesther56:
..no as a 20 years girl this is not supposed to be my priority you fool

Reason why you no kuku get brain

Coconut brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Ishilove: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Adeesther56:
..no as a 20 years girl this is not supposed to be my priority you fool
You're 20 years and you already have B.Ed. Seems you started early.

So, how did this friend of yours discover your sister and boyfriend are allegedly shagging?

1 Like

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Am a dropout of n.c.e and a graduate of the polythenic ibadan N.d....i also gained admission to ui to studied adult education ...I graduated from secondary school 2015 I am actually an ND holder not b.ed thanks
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Ishilove:

So, how did this friend of yours discover your sister and boyfriend are allegedly shagging?
,am actually an n.d holder not b.ed although I have my b.ed admission letter with me but my registration time has expired..am also an n.c.e dropout
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Adeesther56:
Am a dropout of n.c.e and a graduate of the polythenic ibadan N.d....i also gained admission to ui to studied adult education ...I graduated from secondary school 2015 I am actually an ND holder not b.ed thanks
You dropped out of n.c.e program then crossed over to ibadan poly for your N. D. and still got admitted to U. I. to study adult education.
Your boyfriend is a confused fellow, your sister is a confused fellow, you're a very confused fellow, even your English is a lost cause.

2 Likes

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

You dropped out of n.c.e program then crossed over to ibadan poly for your N. D. and still got admitted to U. I. to study adult education.
Your boyfriend is a confused fellow, your sister is a confused fellow, you're a very confused fellow, even your English is a lost cause.
I graduated from secondary school 2015
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Adeesther56:
Just go back to school and forget having boyfriends

1 Like

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

Just go back to school and forget having boyfriends
which certificate did u have I have my ND certificate with me...I even gained admission to good three tertiary institution this life nawa.
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Adeesther56:
And so?
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Adeesther56:
which certificate did u have I have my ND certificate with me...I even gained admission to good three tertiary institution this life nawa.
My o' level would take me farther than all your admission letters from the 3 tertiary institutions, your n.c.e. Your N. D. even your B. Ed and everything to come after it
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Adeesther56:
. I have a c5 in English in waec which grade did u have in waec you fool
You got a c5 in your waec and you can't construct proper sentences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

My o' level would take me farther than all your admission letters from the 3 tertiary institutions, your n.c.e. Your N. D. even your B. Ed and everything to come after it
I see
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Ishilove: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Adeesther56:
I see
It seems your boyfriend is not contributing anything meaningful to your life. You still have age on your side so make the best use of it and leave any nonsense relationship wey no get head or tail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Adeesther56:
I see
There's more to life than all this, why not work on being a better you then the rest would fall in place for you
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Emarvel(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Maybe your sister is sweeter.
Or
Perhaps you're not telling us the full gist, maybe the guy was asking you out, but you decided to friendzone him and in the process you introduced him to your sister, who took him as a boyfriend.

Moral: If you take a guy for granted, another girl will take him for wanted
Adeesther56:
This life nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emarvel:
Maybe your sister is sweeter.
Or
Perhaps you're not telling us the full gist, maybe the guy was asking you out, but you decided to friendzone him and in the process you introduced him to your sister, who took him as a boyfriend.

Moral: If you take a guy for granted, another girl will take him for wanted
actually I can speak in tongues
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Adeesther56:
...have u seen me before in real life...that u are saying am not working on myself...I don't know you and you don't know me take it or leave it...so stop talking as if you know me...infact am 100% sure am better than you...continue saying jargoons ..you fool
Okay, so how do I get to see you in person so I can better assess you?
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by SeunDobo(m): 2:57am On Oct 25, 2020
I love this thread ..the Op really make my day I swear grin
Re: My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? by Adeesther56(f): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:

....me and this person actually had a quarrel so she just fixed it there that my bf is having an affair with my sis...she started saying am fat am shapeless am an amoeba before she said my sis is having an affair with my bf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us / She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! / "We Both Have Same Blood Type."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.