Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo (1352 Views)

Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. / We Need Relationship Advisors With Awesome Pay / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by madmax2018: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2018
I have been dating my girl now for sometime.....my mum liked her at first ooo, but due to some bad mistakes about money. My mum said she is responsible for my bad choices. We don dey this yawa now for like a year or so. My mum said she is going to destroy my destiny and my life oo, me and this girl don pass thru some deep things together I love very much. My mum said her pastors said she blocking my destiny from blooming ooo, that I should leave her. On the other side me and my girl don go places, church mosque name it. Dem always say one person go wan break us up say na woman, that we fit prevail our the trying times our future is full of good things that our destiny is in unison. So last week, I went to a place, dem tell me say make I dey hear wetin my mum dey tell me, then I ask the man say na only one thing I dey fight my mum for, that's my girl's matter then he said I should tell my mum that my girl is a good person that she will stand by me anything and a good support system. That I should tell my mum that my girl case is different. This morning now again...my mum con wake me up say she dreamt oo that they said who is blocking my way ooo, like I am the only one who has destiny ooo...she dey cry say she don suffer on top me. Immediately she left my girl called, I no pick am. I am very confused. Feel like running away from here. Pls I need here ooo. In case you see any bad English pls omit it.
Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2018
One of the two Women in your life is an Enemy of Progress, It's either your Mum or your Girlfriend.

But if I were you, I would go for the lesser evil which is your Mum. At least, you can find another girl but cannot find another Mum.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Firstly, try to move out and get yourself an apartment. This will stop mumsy from having dreams grin

Secondly, try to stay natural and stop going to alfa/pastor to check if a girl is good for your destiny or not. All na wash.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by rtdCivilservant: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2018
madmax2018:
I have been dating my girl now for sometime.....my mum liked her at first ooo, but due to some bad mistakes about money. My mum said she is responsible for my bad choices. We don dey this yawa now for like a year or so. My mum said she is going to destroy my destiny and my life oo, me and this girl don pass thru some deep things together I love very much. My mum said her pastors said she blocking my destiny from blooming ooo, that I should leave her. On the other side me and my girl don go places, church mosque name it. Dem always say one person go wan break us up say na woman, that we fit prevail our the trying times our future is full of good things that our destiny is in unison. So last week, I went to a place, dem tell me say make I dey hear wetin my mum dey tell me, then I ask the man say na only one thing I dey fight my mum for, that's my girl's matter then he said I should tell my mum that my girl is a good person that she will stand by me anything and a good support system. That I should tell my mum that my girl case is different. This morning now again...my mum con wake me up say she dreamt oo that they said who is blocking my way ooo, like I am the only one who has destiny ooo...she dey cry say she don suffer on top me. Immediately she left my girl called, I no pick am. I am very confused. Feel like running away from here. Pls I need here ooo. In case you see any bad English pls omit it.
so at ur age u still de for ur mama house, to the extent of bringing a girl to the house. na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by Auladimeji(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2018
I hate people that go to sorcerer(s) for help.Your mum is among

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by samysmoothfresh: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2018
Oga, you and your babe should stop going to "church, mosque", shrine, mountain top, herbalist etc.

And tell your mom to stop meeting her soccerers and confused juju men in the form of pastors.

The sooner you blacks realise these pastors, reverends, bishops, priests, apostles, evangelists etc are out to exploit, deceive, restrict, exploit again, destroy, cause commotion, exploit yet again, and confuse you, the better!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Oga, you and your babe should stop going to "church, mosque", shrine, mountain top, herbalist etc.

And tell your mom to stop meeting her soccerers and confused juju men in the form of pastors.

The sooner you blacks realise these pastors, reverends, bishops, priests, apostles, evangelists etc are out to exploit, deceive, restrict, exploit again, destroy, cause commotion, exploit yet again, and confuse you, the better!!!

WORD cool

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by qwertyboss(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Guy give your girl correct suspension and wait...
While waiting ehm! Monitor momsy wellaaaa! If she continues having bad dreams and stuff like that about your girl then it's fake! Remember don't tell your mom that you have stayed away from your girl!
Should momsy come up with anything suggesting another girl for you especially a relative? GBAM!!! This is obviously the reason why she is criticising your girl.
In the meantime, sincerely pray to God also to guide you and thoroughly observe whether you are better off without your girl.
Remember, your mom is irreplaceable but your girl is!
So if bad come to bad stick to momsy and beware of what you can always afford another!
Be Warned!
Stick to momsy if worse reach worse cause its through her you came to this world!
Once again Be Warn!
MallĂȘ no be play!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2018
what's wrong with you? why are you confusing yourself like this, you don't need no pastor, babalawo or imam to tell you what your life/future would look like.
you're confused and that's the reason both your mom and girlfriend are manipulating you. do away with divination, it would ruin your life.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by ImaIma1(f): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2018
You and your mum are complicating your lives by visiting prophets and seers. Please desist from it and make God your only source.

You need to move out and be your own man. Your mum should not meddle.in your affairs. She has done her job as a mum, now you are an adult, you can take it from here.

I still discussed this issues with a colleague of mine yesterday why mothers(especially from a particular tribe) won't just let their sons be men and live their lives.

The final decision lies with you, not your mum, prophet or whoever. Be your own man.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
ImaIma1:

I still discussed this issues with a colleague of mine yesterday why mothers(especially from a particular tribe) won't just let their sons be men and live their lives.

Which Tribe plizzzz let us know cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

See how you excluded yourself. Aren't u black too?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by Heineken(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

true talk. I don't believe in those pastors or mallam at all. All they need is money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by samysmoothfresh: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
krissy123:

See how you excluded yourself. Aren't u black too?
i meant those with black reasoning.

Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by ImaIma1(f): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
truthsayer009:

Which Tribe plizzzz let us know cheesy cheesy cheesy

No need to mention. To who it May concern know already.
Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by latsy: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Seers are psychological deceivers, never trust their words.
Get your own apartment and start living alone, don't dump
your girlfriend because a seer says so.
Warn your mom to stop visiting seers because it won't end well.
Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by latsy: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
ImaIma1:
You and your mum are complicating your lives by visiting prophets and seers. Please desist from it and make God your only source.

You need to move out and be your own man. Your mum should not meddle.in your affairs. She has done her job as a mum, now you are an adult, you can take it from here.

The final decision lies with you, not your mum, prophet or whoever. Be your own man.
This reminds me of how P'square mom sows a seed of hatred between her sons and her daughter
in law for tribalistic reasons.
Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by Homeboiy: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Be a man oga
Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
ImaIma1:

No need to mention. To who it May concern know already.

Habba, enligthen us na, what of us that don't know nko?
Re: Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo by ImaIma1(f): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
truthsayer009:

Habba, enligthen us na, what of us that don't know nko?

There is nothing to enlighten you on. No vex

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Needed!!! / Lady Runs Mad After Lodging With A Yahoo Boy In A Hotel In Lagos (pics + Video) / How Do I Deal With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.