Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake (9145 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Forzap: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
dis op na one of does get inside boy, Koja ra ra undecided undecided
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Forzap: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
op if you are into gee, you wouldn't talk trash like this, ordinary yahoo no dey pay again Oo, unless you are satisfied with $50-200 cash out which is like once or twice a month sef
because almost all of Dem have been scammed either way, Dem don wise nah

so those guys you see balling in big cars and club are definitely in to ritual,qoute me anywhere!! it doesn't have to be using a girl, different level dey Na the wan wey suit you you go do
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by samzzycash(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
AgricSalt:

This is the kind of embellished stories I am talking about.

There are many reasons why your story is so fake, but let me point out just two for you.

1) You say you see the guy talking to his maga on phone? Well, why would he conduct that kind of business in your presence? You are his colleague?

2) You said he was talking to the man and when the man disagreed, he then brought out his miracle ring? Why would he take such business risk and not start initially with the ring?

My friend, please let us say only the things that are factual. It has a way of liberating people to do great things.
just take a look at you.
Yahoo boys don't hide the fact that they are into fetish stuffs.
I'm not even into yahoo plus but I know different kind of charms they do why becasuse niggas talk about it..

And for your info I learn fraud with a guy who is into yahoo plus we were up to six with him this guy carries his fetish soap into the house at night and for close to six months that i spent in his house it was always strange things he doesn't eat at home never saw him eat before.
He goes out to bath at 1am and each time he does that if he should enter the house with electrical appliances on just say bye bye to them so we always off everything once he knock on the door.. Electric bulb either breaks or go off if on.
Maybe the spirit with him doesn't like to see electricity
I lost two mobile phones as a result of that..
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by SIRTee15: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
AgricSalt:
There is a topic currently on front-page where a guy narrated how his friend that is into "Yahoo Plus" told him how they would use white hankies on girls and take it to their native doctors who uses them to bless their yahoo yahoo effort. He further said that many university girls had already been used.

Well, this story and other similar stories about Yahoo Plus+ have been making rounds on social media and gaining grounds lately.

Why are stories like these popular? The simple and quick answer is that many Nigerians like to eat, drink and digest unconfirmed and suspicious stories.

But before we come back to these stories, let us first talk about internet fraud known here as Yahoo Yahoo.

Why does some people make it big with internet fraud? Strong charms? Or what?

Well, although many of them consult native doctors (and some of them even waste blood), what actually pays them is their super mastery of internet fraud. If you read many successful Yahoo Yahoo deals on Google, you would notice that these people go to great lengths to mimic real business processes. They clone many known websites. They archive lots of online invoices. Finally, they have networks of cofraudsters.

Back to the chilling and spooky Yahoo Plus+ stories. Are they real? Lol. Couple of days ago we read about a 67 year old American man that was masquerading as a "Nigerian Prince". He duped many people of thousands of dollars before being caught. So how many university girls did he use white hankies on? He just had what other successful Yahoo Plus+ guys have - mastery of the business.

Real Gees will want you to believe the spooky stories. After all, do they want competitors?

Let us fight against superstition in this Nigeria

>> The thing that presses you at night is not witch. It is called Sleep Paralysis. A known ailment

>> The fact that Oyibo produces a telephone that can call Tokyo from Oyo is not because 'Oyibo get strong witch'. It is due to their years of scientific researches and record keeping.

>> The fact that the Royal Python in your village does not bite you is not because 'it is your ancestor'. It is because Royal Pythons are biologically extremely docile and nonvenomous.

Etc.

Let's fight superstitions, so that we grow technologically with other nations that are practical and therefore grow.

Leave all this long talk....
Why don't u investigate.....
Yahoo boy abound for every state in southern nigeria....
Volunteer n join them, then see whether these claims are true or not....
Instead of writing stuffs based on the figment of ur own imagination....

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by clerkent(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
we know 419 but yahoo plus is an upgrade that requires ritual.whether you like it or not yahoo plus requires ritual.you can't be doing same thing year to year hoping to get result. does that mean those people you are duping don't have access to the news of people being dupe yearly. Africa with no development keeps duping the white with everything.yet they obey and pay in the money. I have met many of them yahoo guys there story makes me believe ritual is involve.
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by marvin902(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
AgricSalt:

It is those guys that know how to follow it up that I refer as those that has mastered the business. Internet fraudsters have blue prints of projected business transactions from the start to completion. They can even simulate the progress of a given transaction and how it is expected to go

i shake my head for you sha..
buh i wont say what your saying isn't completely the truth..
buh how many guys want to go all through those rigorous act..
you think say to get all those materials na free of charge..
yes we have guys that gets maga to pay without out them spoiling their hands..
buh the question you should ask yourself is how many g guys makes it clean..
if your honest with yourself they are very few..
my late friend of mine was into street there was a time he collected 10mill..
he didnt put hes hands in juju buh peeps around him did..
it was partl their help he got the pay
when you see your fellow guy piking millions and your stuck with small change..
you go upgrade
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Gerrard59(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
The fact that an individual actually believed it or believe that ritual killing brings money or makes one rich shows the problem with our education sector.
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
stupidity:
Yahoo plus is so damn real.

Back in edo state I seen a guy talking on phone with his maga to go pay a certain amount of money to his account. The maga was reluctant. He said he’s not paying nada.

This guy ended the call, brought out his wallet and removed a ring from it. He put the ring on his right hand finger and used the hand to call the maga again and repeated all what he told the maga before and this time, he told him to go to the bank right away and make the deposit. The maga only answered “okay sir” I’m on my way right now.

Have seen a lot of stuffs that made me believe yahoo plus is real. Edo state is their hub. I’m not being tribalistic o. I’m from edo as well.
u damm right
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by pepethemaniac: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gerrard59:
The fact that people actually believed it or believe that ritual killing brings money or makes one rich shows the problem with our education sector.

Here we go again *rolls eye*

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by NeeKlaus: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gerrard59:
The fact that people actually believed it or believe that ritual killing brings money or makes one rich shows the problem with our education sector.
Where are you people from, honestly? Are you actually in this Nigeria? Most of you like to claim more educated than the white man himself.

The fact that a Nigerian dismisses diabolical practices as a hoax actually baffles me. undecided
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Gerrard59(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Where are you people from, honestly? Are you actually in this Nigeria? Most of you like to claim more educated than the white man himself.

The fact that a Nigerian dismisses diabolical practices as a hoax actually baffles me. undecided

I don't believe someone can make money, lots of it or miniscule, by killing someone and using the body parts. Except maybe for medical purposes, which the vast majority aren't.

Just get used to it, not every Nigerian believes in what you believe. Nevertheless, we're country wo(men).
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by chigoizie7(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Khodorkovsky:
. Nice write up , cleared the doubts , that no gees want competitor's is real.

They don't want competitors ?

Maybe u are right, maybe u are wrong.

But who has been teaching the new ones entering the scamming game daily?
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Teaser4(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
stupidity:

Back in edo state I seen a guy talking on phone with his maga to go pay a certain amount of money to his account. The maga was reluctant. He said he’s not paying nada.

This guy ended the call, brought out his wallet and removed a ring from it. He put the ring on his right hand finger and used the hand to call the maga again and repeated all what he told the maga before and this time, he told him to go to the bank right away and make the deposit. The maga only answered “okay sir” I’m on my way right now.

Have seen a lot of stuffs that made me believe yahoo plus is real. Edo state is their hub. I’m not being tribalistic o. I’m from edo as well.
your ignorance is so alarming, thats not yahoo+ .... yahoo plus means rituals, total ritual they just use laptop as decoy, so ppl can think they are working boys , they're pure ritualists. the one you are talking about is not plus... you may not understand sha....

@OP Juju is real
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by plessis: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Science is an extract of ancient magical practices.

Electricity, fire etc all seemed magical before people devoted time to study it deeply.

Science is not well equipped to grasp the full knowledge of the physical world. Science is still young but it will get there one day. That's If the secrets haven't been hidden from everyone.

Black magic is super real
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by NeeKlaus: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gerrard59:

I don't believe someone can make money, lots of it or miniscule, by killing someone and using the body parts. Except maybe for medical purposes, which the vast majority aren't.

Just get used to it, not every Nigerian believes in what you believe. Nevertheless, we're country wo(men).
You don't believe because you haven't seen or you choose not to believe at all?

'Cause I wonder why someone will see tales like this grace the news frequently and still remain adamant. So, which is it Bros?
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Gerrard59(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
NeeKlaus:

You don't believe because you haven't seen or you choose not to believe at all?

'Cause I wonder why someone will see tales like this grace the news frequently and still remain adamant. So, which is it Bros?

Until there's an irrefutable evidence to prove that money can be made from the body parts of killed people, blood of victims, secretion from rape victims and whatnot. Then I can. Good thing, however, is that there cannot be such evidence, because it doesn't exist.

Anything that exists is something that has evidence. Anything that doesn't exist is something that lacks evidence. Meaning: If something exists, it must have evidence it does.
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Vetolips(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
chaiiiii, smh for some people sha.

...small pikin no sabi jazz, e dey call am vegetable...undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by ochardbaby(m): 2:48am On Jan 03, 2018
stupidity:

Tell your friend to use that ring and asked you for 100$
Let's see if it will work.
Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Kissbhoy12: 3:02pm On May 19, 2022
A friend of mine baff white soap and the soap was fake and even he meet Alfa again and explain to him....the soap was still fakes.....
I told him to thanks God that the soap don't work that he is free from devil....he is quit now and don't want to go for any soap again I'm happy he meet the fake one and change to new life

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
marvin902:
oga shut up your mouth if you have nothing better to say..
come to ekpoma and see for yourself..
an illiterate that cant even write self..
na only to dey copy and paste format don get three houses and cars..
and you dey your room for dere they type trash..
infact make i use do experiment if you bold

Don’t mind him,they don’t know the deep secret in yahoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ? / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.