Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid (41509 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2018
Brainy moorafucker! angry
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by ojmetrix(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2018
name checkers association would be disappointed
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Is it up to 2GB?
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by aklion: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Do we have people like this in naija
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by israelmao(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Intelligence Quotient way beyond normal!
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Dinirojones(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2018
sonofanarchy:
you can't have such IQ with those heavy weavon on your head no offense
such savagery should stop biko ....... cheesy

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:
my gosh! I wish I can have this I.Q
the one you have, have you been able to put it to good use at your advantage
abi to dey slay up and down na Ehn you sabi
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2018
I'm sure econometrics will be very simple for him.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:

the one you have, have you been able to put it to good use at your advantage
abi to dey slay up and down na Ehn you sabi
Which kind savage be this one grin.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Mirallas: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2018
somehow:
So what exactly is he doing with the 230000ⁿ0000 IQ?
Making advances in mathematics and breaking academics record, which is something of extreme importance to those who know it's value.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by deco22(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2018
Happigirl12:
The person with the highest IQ when he was a kid not the person with the highest IQ
When he was a Kid??

Do you think IQ reduces?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Chukazu: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2018
I would love to know what has eventually become of him,relative to his IQ?
What exactly is he into now,and what are the results?

I trying to do my own" MENSA IQ" test and I see what result I get embarassed
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by freebrowsingtime: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2018
jacyhelen:
If he is a Nigerian,the parents would have said he is the Messaih they have been waiteing for.

The first useless reply I have seen in 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:
Which kind savage be this one grin.
ask Amaechi
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by bigpicture001: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2018
je is now being called the failed genius..he is now an associate prof at a university in korea..and an ordinary civil enginneer..somewhere in korea..in a paid job...he never really materialised into anything special
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by bigpicture001: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:
I'm sure econometrics will be very simple for him.
..econometrics is not a hard thing my dear, the lecturers mks it seem so
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by blackbelt(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2018
And I'm feeling like a star cos my iq is 135+ undecided
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Ukalejohn(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2018
I want a son like that
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Saintzykie: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2018
sonofanarchy:
grin ;DUna no go kill me...I swear...LOL
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by megola: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2018
sonofanarchy:

U re wicked....lol grin grin grin
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by israelmao(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2018
We have such kids on Nigeria but the people in the system kill and frustrate such infant prodigy except they find their ways out of Nigeria.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Dottore: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2018
Prodigy
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Diso60090(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2018
if not one of the richest man in the world then tell me who i q EPP?
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by symbianDON(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2018
PhD at the age of 15 when some children still de battle Junior WAEC.....na wa o!! the boy na winch jare
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by classicfrank4u(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:
u can. but ur Brazilian wig won't let u cheesy
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Jones4190(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2018
YOU WON!!!
Biology says that after sexual intercourse, about 200-300
million sperms are deposited by the man, they all begin to
swim upwards within the tract to meet with the ovum. Of the
over 200 million that are deposited, only 300-500 actually
reach the site (others get tired on the way because it is no
small race).
And of the 300 that manage to reach the egg only one
fertilises the egg, and in this case the winning one was
YOU...!!!
Have you ever thought about this? You ran a race without
your eyes and you won, you ran without a certificate and
you won, you ran without a thump print and you won, you
ran without an education, you ran without help...and you
won.
What makes you think that you will lose now? Now that you
have eyes, ears, hands and legs, now that you have a
certificate, now that you have a plan, a dream and a vision...
You didn't give up on day one, you can't give up now, giving
up now is an insult to your creator.
It doesn't matter what you see now, always remember that
you WON from the womb.
NeverGiveUp

3 Likes

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Angy55(f): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:

Even me self na to use am hack CBN. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by yanshDoctor: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2018
what i like about america is that they keep picking the best brains world wide. and make use of them. like king Nebuchadnezzar that picked the brilliant kind from Israel and Cyrus who chooses Daniel.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by hedonistical: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Diso60090:
if not one of the richest man in the world then tell me who i q EPP?

A typical Nigerian mumu. Such a colossal embodiment of foolishness.

I bet you don't know the contribution of these geniuses to the advancement of mankind through groundbreaking research and development, developing and testing new theories, and expanding the frontiers of knowledge. This complex idea is beyond the scope of your primitive brain.

To you, everything is about money. You think everyone is motivated by money?

10 Likes

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by femi4: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:
What will you use it for
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by femi4: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2018
blackbelt:
And I'm feeling like a star cos my iq is 135+ undecided
how did you calculate it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.