Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid (41467 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by neloyah: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Unlimited22:
Neloyah, he's Korean wink

my country people are gifted,I tell you grin
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by MONITZ: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2018
IamTeen:
Supreme Leader of DPRK

Mr.Man he is definitely not the supreme leader of North Korea who flunked his exams while studying in Switzerland and was eventually withdrawn,somebody with this kind of I.Q can't flunk exams na or what do u think ?
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by akinszz: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Happigirl12:
Reincarnation is real. I believe in it. There are some people who still remember their past lives too
They deceive ursefgrin
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by cstr1001: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2018
YorubaMuslims:
Not surprised, Singapore, KOREA and Japan have the highest IQ in the world
My best bet is India.

Who can forget sarojini Ramalingam the 18th century mathematician that has contributed to mathematics, physics, and advanced astrophysics than any scientist since then till now.

1 Like

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by cstr1001: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
There is a village in india where every child there is ambidextrous from birth.

They can write at the same time with both hands.

Their IQ scale would be insane.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Mariopgomery(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2018
chinonyinye:
just saw this now and thought to share

So what has he invented with all that IQ?
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Happigirl12(f): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2018
akinszz:
They deceive ursefgrin
That's your belief. Face your own and stop putting other people's beliefs down
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Diso60090(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2018
STILESGANG:
Eisten,newton,Tesla weren't one the richest men in the world during their time but there names would never be forgotten.Abi do you know the name of the richest man in the world in 1900?

But to a black man,everything is about money and the power and pleasure he thinks it can buy undecided

Another example of d!ckhead who cares about names
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by AreaFada2: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Nice.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by akinszz: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Happigirl12:
That's your belief. Face your own and stop putting other people's beliefs down
yes ma
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by cstr1001: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Chukazu:
I would love to know what has eventually become of him,relative to his IQ?
What exactly is he into now,and what are the results?

I trying to do my own" MENSA IQ" test and I see what result I get embarassed
MENSA is like for the 1% of the 1% of the most gfted braianacs alive.

Rearrange the word AWESOME to give a different word in 15 seconds.

That is the simplest question on MENSA, and 99.99% of the world will not get it.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Happigirl12(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2018
akinszz:
yes ma
Good grin
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Happigirl12(f): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariopgomery:

somehow:
Are you assuming for him.or was that listed as what he's been doing with this?
What pain me pass is that he's now an ordinary civil servant. Professor.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by chinonyinye: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariopgomery:

nothing much o,he invented his own IQ test as a young boy(if that is even classified as an invention) he didn't really like being popular, he left NASA because he felt he was doing most of the work and his superiors were taking all the credits. He's now a civil Engineer though.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by blackbelt(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2018
femi4:
how did you calculate it
Took an online test of standardised questions, 15 questions in 10mins, also u can look for iq test apps on playstore if u use android

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by FRESHG(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2018
Happigirl12:
Reincarnation is real. I believe in it. There are some people who still remember their past lives too
STOP WATCHING TOO MUCH OF NOLLYWOOD MOVIES
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by williamdeluxe(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2018
wit dix kind brain.... na yahoo yahoo sure pass
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by newslifeop: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Really
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2018
chinonyinye:

just saw this now and thought to share

Have you heard about the highest IQ score ever recorded below? undecided

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by STILESGANG: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Diso60090:

Another example of d!ckhead who cares about names
Yes I care about names..In years to come mark zuckrrberg won't be remembered for being one the richest man in the world but would be remembered for being the founder of Facebook that connects people.His work outlived him same with bill,Steve jobs e.t.c.They impacted lives while money was working for them unknowingly.

The only dickhead here is you..Even the bill gates of this of world created value before money was added unto them but to people with black brain like you.You just want to have money so you can oppress your fellow fools.The sad thing is that money detest fools like you.So at the end of the day you lose on every side.No values,no money..Just another frustrated and ignorant toad who thought money could cure his stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by goliver: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Terrence tao has a higher IQ (230) than this guy.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by linearity: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2018
Robbin7:
Where is he now and what does he do for a living?

Probably in the US using all that natural talent to increase the net worth of one rich man....who most likely is a school dropout.

That is how the world works.

1 Like

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Diso60090(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2018
STILESGANG:
The only dickhead here is you..Even the bill gates of this of world created value before money was added unto them but to people with black brain like you.You just want to have money so you can oppress your fellow fools.The sad thing is that money detest fools like you.So at the end of the day you lose on every side.No values,no money..Just another frustrated toad who thought money could cure his stupidity.

You dey mad? you want make i add your name join this night list boi nor use me learn english or i go turn you to bird
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by somehow: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Hence the reason I asked this question.

People with unknown IQs self are more known than him and have added visible contributions to the world at large. One thing na to get gift, another na to use am well.
Happigirl12:
What pain me pass is that he's now an ordinary civil servant. Professor.
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by dview001(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:
my gosh! I wish I can have this I.Q
sweet heart d only IQ you're permitted to have is on how to suck d*ck and do doggie.... and kitchenmatics
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Ibime(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2018
Robbin7:
Where is he now and what does he do for a living?

He is now a Professor and Civil Engineer
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by IamGoke(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:
I'm sure econometrics will be very simple for him.

U see person dey scatter Fourier series u dey talk about econometrics...

What's in econometrics??
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2018
dview001:
sweet heart d only IQ you're permitted to have is on how to suck d*ck and do doggie.... and kitchenmatics
u don dey crase ba?
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by dview001(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:
u don dey crase ba?
I dey mad over you
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by zoedew: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2018
Ibime:

He is now a Professor and Civil Engineer

And worth some $14 billion plus!

1 Like

Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2018
wheres he now? if hes not a billionaire then...
Re: Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2018
dview001:
I dey mad over you
tah......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.