Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (45041 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

I dare say, I am yet to see any happily married woman:
I mean one who loves, respects and listens to her husband, while he reciprocates, doing extreme things for pastors.

The most unhappy married Nigerian women are found in the church. They are the easiest to brainwash. They see things in their pastors that they wish to see in their husbands, they automatically give him the respect that should be given to their husbands. The pastors on their part are trained to listen, something most husbands don't do. So, she pours out her mind to him.

If they are not praying and sowing seeds against sidechics, it's for a child, against troublesome in-laws, for their husband's love, their husband/children's progress...etc.

They won't stop, a miracle must happen in this 2018.

Poco, I love you fullstop. You're so knowledgeable about things and you say it as it is.

Never change.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Prumartmedical: 8:14am On May 25, 2018
Do you want to know God more?
Do you want to know more about Kingdom Principles?
Click on the link below;
https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8
You can also add me on Whatsapp +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by emmyreelz(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
platinumnk:
grin
halo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.