Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (45023 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by seuncyrus(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2018
donnaD:

pls appreciate ur wife,she is doing all these for both of u well being by the way it's her sweat and money.when the blessings begin to flow u will not complain that it's way too much oo.learn to stand by her decisions.tank God she is not materialistic.

In as much as I dont see anything wrong with what the woman did ( except for the fact that she didn't tell her husband ) I think we need to stop this mentality that its until we " sow seeds" that God answers our prayers ...so many people have been swindled all in the name of " sowing seeds" to different "Mog"

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by seuncyrus(m): 2:35am On Jan 03, 2018
lekonso:

I warn you very seriously if you do anything to that your wife because of what she has done, you will see the anger of God. In any case i'm very sure you will come back to this platform to share the testimony of what God has done in the life of your wife. She does not need to tell you before she obeys God, so that you will not prevent her. If she has told you, you will not allow her to obey God.

Bro you're very wrong , I just had to quote it from where u were threatening , you're going about this all wrong.
- let us as Christians stop being emotional and follow what the word of God says , most of us are even too lazy to read the bible ,all we do is just listen and digest anything we are told. I'm even surprised you said she doesn't need her husband's approval before she can make such a very big decision.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by lawman88(m): 2:51am On Jan 03, 2018
majormofor:
I av only one question!!!!Was it You(op) dat found out she gave d salary out or she told u after doing it (not dat u asked for it).the ansa to dis Question will say a lot..
I didn't ask and did not find out. She just simply wish to tell me on her own volition
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by kingtappa: 3:12am On Jan 03, 2018
On a different note, especially women. All these Facebook posts demanding that you type Amen for you to receive this and that are just bullshit but you fall for it.

That's brainwashing of the highest order. Stop it please!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by lekonso: 3:36am On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:
Thank you all for your advice. Me and my wife appreciate your views. I'm not against seed sowing, I felt I should be informed. I hardly turns down her request and I don't discuss my family affair with neighbors or parents, I just posted it here to get random views. I have gave consent to hard request: She has apologized for not telling me before sowing the seed and I have accepted. No love lost...we wish u a prosperous and a praying year....
If your wife has apologized and you have forgiven her, why did you post on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 3:51am On Jan 03, 2018
bionixs:
dem swear for you? did you read pastor or rev.father?
is there really a big difference that you have to comment on it?pastor, reverend pope same thing
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by jaggedboi(m): 4:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by jaggedboi(m): 4:57am On Jan 03, 2018
stanliwise:

You're welcome. How about the message.
http://messages.householdofdavid.org/?s=love+affairs
Download "love affairs: the masters blue print. Regards
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by baum1: 5:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by zonax(m): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:
Happy new year Nairalanders,

My wife is very churchy and spiritual. I love her for that but she told me this morning that the spirit ministered to her to sow something huge to a reverend father, so she carried all her December salary and gave to a reverend father. I asked her why she didn't notify me before she undertook it and she said such instructions should be carried out without anybody's knowledge.

I'm not a catholic member, I'm RCCG. catholic members in the house, is that how your doctrine is? We are young couple and I wish we don't have any serious disagreement for now.

I am a Catholic but this isn't way to go. Her husband by the ordination of their union as husband and wife is the high priest she has after God. The Melchizedek, Pope, General Overseer, pastor or prophet God has put her under.
She can sow a seed (as the spirit leads), but the husband should know first.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by africanusvu(m): 5:37am On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:

Your delusion has reached its crescendo. So you think I will lie about my marital issues
.If ur G.O can lie against d bible on tithe.who ar u not to lie on ur marital status
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Engrghidazuka: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:

Even before we marry, I told her she will be going to school immediately after marriage and finish her course work as postgraduate student before we even talk of pregnancy but she said she wants to give birth to a child first. My parents don't even put any pressure on her and her own parents are already dead. So I don't know where pressure is coming from

I don't think she is under any pressure.

The issue there is that, it is an ERROR for couples to attend different churches with different doctrine.

The earlier you correct this mistake, the better you enjoy your marriage.

Christ<->Husband<->Woman : Biblical standard for communication in Christian family.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by babniyen(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2018
My thoughts; Checkmate this early, go and see the priest with her and lay your concerns on the table..
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by OSCAMO: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Peterosky:
My brother I understand how you feel about her doing a thing like that without informing you. But my dear, if she says she was led by the spirit to do so, then don't get offended. Just be happy because there is sure going to be a very good reward for her action .I would have advised you to warn her seriously if she had said her Reverend father asked her to do so because some pastors can be very funny. Imagine my pastor asked all members to bring their January salary as first fruit to the church. I'm am still praying that God gives me the grace to comply with the command.

Christianity is a cancer that must be eradicated. Look at comments made by gullible Africans claiming spirits have directed them?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Okeikpu(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:
Happy new year Nairalanders,

My wife is very churchy and spiritual. I love her for that but she told me this morning that the spirit ministered to her to sow something huge to a reverend father, so she carried all her December salary and gave to a reverend father. I asked her why she didn't notify me before she undertook it and she said such instructions should be carried out without anybody's knowledge.

I'm not a catholic member, I'm RCCG. catholic members in the house, is that how your doctrine is? We are young couple and I wish we don't have any serious disagreement for now.
Better be a man for once or elz thoze religiouz thievez will takeover ur joy. There'z a reazon y pple call me AJO ANU take note one day zhe will zale ur propertiez n give the money to the holy thief.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by san316(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Nigerian women are naturally under pressure, I wouldn't doubt you if you say no one is pressurising her. The womb-watchers are timing us, how else do we prove to them that we're not refurbished oloshos? You sef put yourself in our shoes...

you are very correct. My wife started putting herself under pressure a month after our wedding. She expected to get pregnant on the wedding night. Thank God she conceived on the third month.

It scares me to imagine that she does not get pregnant after 5 months. Pheew!!!
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by toptop: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:
i dnt need to quote u scriptures to convince u, we are not in a law court. And ur statement here is out of point. Whether she acted in emotion or not is nobody's business, i made my point based on the post that states it out of divine instruction.

As for women in the bible, why didnt mary tell Joseph abt the pregnancy of Jesus whn the Angel Gabriel appear to her in luke 1 :35

Learn to read the Bible fully. Don't just grab one verse and run out as if you won nairabet.

God did not instruct Mary alone. The Angel of the Lord also appeared to Joseph in a dream. (Matthew 1 vs 18-25).

This is how God confirms His instruction. God is not an author of confusion. 1st Corinthians 14 vs 33.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Why won't Jesus weep?
I follow weep.
Wives now worship these men than their hubbies.
We claim to follow these men but don't have the simplest knowledge of the word of God... why?
What happens to Ephesians 5:23-24, Matthew 1 vs 18-25?
This is how God confirms His instruction. God is not an author of confusion. 1st Corinthians 14 vs 33.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by san316(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2018
OP Lawman, on a lighter note, tell her at the end of January that u have used ur salary to donate to a relief fund for refugees and victims of war. Then wait for her reaction.

On a serious note. You are newly married so u may not see anything wrong in her doing this without telling you. I will advise u let her understand that she must not do things without letting u know especially as it relates to major expenses. This is because this stage of ur marriage is the foundational stage and this is when you decide the structure and kind of family you want. Some little things u take for granted may come back to become a major issue which will be difficult to fix.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by jaggedboi(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2018
stanliwise:

You're welcome. How about the message.
download love affairs:the masters blueprint
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by jaggedboi(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2018
baum1:

Bro, please send me the message - audio or video. My email is baumtenpers@gmail.com. Thanks. Blessings
download "Love affairs:the masters blueprint
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by jaggedboi(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2018
seuncyrus:

In as much as I dont see anything wrong with what the woman did ( except for the fact that she didn't tell her husband ) I think we need to stop this mentality that its until we " sow seeds" that God answers our prayers ...so many people have been swindled all in the name of " sowing seeds" to different "Mog"
listen to the "masters blueprint"
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2018
seuncyrus:

sir everybody has his or her own belive and norms,i can't change urs like wise u can't change mine .she was not forced on gun point to give the money to the priest,she did it voluntarily.it's blessing to give than to receive,she has done what her mind told her,it's then left for God to judge and bless.Am yet to see a giver who is not progressing and bless.and for her husband consent,i belive a true form of giving is when u give and even ur left hand those not know what u did.expect on the occasion that both of them have come to an agreement before that the money wud be used to sow a seed,in this case it was a personal decision of the woman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Ladybluecash(f): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:

Lol....even this morning I gave her 4k as she was going to work. She works with FCMB and I was thinking of stopping her so that she go for postgraduate studies
Talk to her never to make such decisions again without telling you cos we women we get decived easily,but then if she knows she will do such again she should never bother telling you but trust me good husband that sacrifice will open not only her womb to great children but will make your home an enviable one forgive her it's one of those things women do. keep loving her and reap your reward

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by rossyc(f): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2018
wirinet:

Are you sure you are Catholic? There is nothing like the doctrine of sowing of seed in catholism, that is a pentecostal creation. The only giving in catholism is general offerings or offerings for specific purposes, ie, building projects, offerings for the poor, harvest, etc.

Parishioners are allowed to give reverend fathers gifts like food, drinks and other material items, but giving tithes, seed offerings, money to the Reverend fathers personally is not encouraged in the Catholic Church
What will the father do with your money? Reverend fathers are paid salary, a house, a cook, a house help and sometimes a car with a driver. The Reverend Fathers will not wear armani suits, will not buy a jet plane, will not build a mansion for himself and definitely does not have wife and kids to cater for.

If the lady gave the money to the church, That would be understandable ( but still wrong since she did not inform her husband ), but to give money personally to a reverend father for blessing is not Catholic doctrine.
Mr ITK people sow seeds too in Catholic church incase u are not aware and it's based on their decision and conviction. Noone said giving money to a priest is a Catholic doctrine, don't know where u got that line from.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Richy4:
can you just imagine OP opening a joint account with the wife in future? smiley
hahahaha ... it will b the reverend father's account too

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by tola268: 8:53am On Jan 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Spiritual obedience is sensitive and personal. She acted based on the knowledge of ur spiritual level, decisions like that doesnt require any consultation frm third party especially if she knows the spiritual level of the person she is trying to confide with is low.

She did the right thing, be happy with Her and move on
jesus christ demand nothing from people than to thank God
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Natureinspred: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:

Yes. She is trying to conceive. The marriage is just four months

I think she might have made a covenant with God that she will give her one month salary for the work of the church and awaits God to do his part. am a catholic but its not the church its the body of Christ and understanding the principle of sowing seeds. The reverend Father may not even know why she did that most people do as the spirit leads them and is between them and God. it is the cry of her heart that she did this. You are a redeemite you should know better i sometimes go to redeem too.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by delishpot: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2018
alexialin:

At the bolded, me sef I taya o.

Have never heard of such before o. Until she said it with her own mouth.

I looked at her with shock and disbelief. I was like what? angry

She said: I had to sow my salary, I was meant to pay u to my Pastor. But don't worry February I will pay it back.
There and then ehn? I just hated the Pastor, then the lady? I gave her a piece of mind.

She was like don't worry, I will pay it back. If not that she's a matured lady. I don't know what I would have done that day. I had to swallow my fury and wait till February. Can u imagine? Pastor wey get more than enough, dey follow me struggle what's been owed to me. sad

Anyways God dey.

Nne, if you sit-down for some programed wey pastor dey market sowing seed, you no go know when you go sell your pickin take sow. All my life I have been going to church, one in particular nearly made me carry school fees sow seed. Thank God say I went with my room mate. He told me to respect myself and sow with sense. I was in the uni then. There are ways one can sow seed and have it work but it works not because of the seed but because of the energy released by the act while it was been done by the sower. Many sow in vain without that knowledge.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2018
delishpot:

Nne, if you sit-down for some programed wey pastor dey market sowing seed, you no go know when you go sell your pickin take sow. All my life I have been going to church, one in particular nearly made me carry school fees sow seed. Thank God say I went with my room mate. He told me to respect myself and sow with sense. I was in the uni then. There are ways one can sow seed and have it work but it works not because of the seed but because of the energy released by the act while it was been done by the sower. Many sow in vain without that knowledge.

Wow! If not for your friend, your school fees don fly be that.

For me, I don't even create time to be hypnotized or programmed by any Pastor. I don't give them that privilege. I go to church sometimes to, sing, praise and pray. I don't get close to any activities or any Pastor. They can programme ones brain for Africa.

And u are right when u say alot sow in vain.
My late bro sowed 1.000dollars when he was alive in one popular church like that. When he stood up to go sow the seed, I was like are u nuts? He didn't listen o, he went and sow the seed. He felt that seed will miraculously heal his heart condition cos he was scared of going into surgery but unfortunately it didn't and at the end he died of heart complications.
When I look back at certain gullible things people do with their life savings , hard earned money, giving it to pastors for some kind of miracle. I just shake my head.

Anyways Na dem sabi, as long as it doesn't affect monies am expecting from clients. Then it's all good for them.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by osomegbe(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2018
lawman88:

I didn't ask and did not find out. She just simply wish to tell me on her own volition

To be sincere with you, I was a Catholic and now a Redeemite, I see nothing wrong. The Rev Father did not lead her to pay, it was the conviction of the spirit. As a Redeemite, you should know better than this. Sarah did not know that Abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac else she would have stopped her.
My wife decided to be paying 30% of our business interest as tithe. She has agreed with the Lord before telling me. I was like why would you make such a promise without telling me as a partner first. But, today, I am glad she did because what I thought would be a struggling business rakes in millions that sometimes I am not even interested in what she does with the money, just to collect my own and continue life.
You will smile at the end. I promise. Love her the more for this decision.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by osomegbe(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2018
delishpot:

You didn't sow and where are you today. You might have sowed and today you maybe better than where you're.
Church did not teach me to be giving. I started giving before I became a true Christian and one thing I have heard the Lord told me. Real speaking like I was looking around who spoke to me, was 'if you don't want to beg for things give things out' and He has been faithful.

But, be led by the spirit to give and not by enticing words of man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos) / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.