Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (44977 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Fkforyou:
Strangely enough I don't see anything wrong with what she did, maybe because I'm not married yet.

Or I guess the major issue is that she didn't seek your approval.... undecided

But, does it mean you always seek her approval before you dash anyone money?

Just asking....

Mr man married or not!I don't see anything wrong in what she did!

Follow me ask op ooo!

I don't care if op seeks her permission or not before dashing out money!
That woman is not a slave to her and she doesn't own him any form of order before doing such!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Pierohandsome: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Ztittude:

Her husband spiritual level is low but he will be the one to bear the physical responsibilities shey...
Jesus wept
This case is where wisdom is profitable to direct... being highly spiritual and physical useless is still a sin.
She should have told the husband so that the husband will adjust and prepare for more financial burden carrying.
Wisdom she lacked
ur spiritual level is also low. If she told her husband and his faith is not strong enough to accommodate the move what do u think wil Happen? He wil stop her frm obeying the divine instruction and deny her the blessing God prepared for her at that point.

As for carrying responsibility, leave that for God and see hw marvelous God is. Spiritual obedience comes with a cost bt the end product is glory

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Fkforyou(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Mr man married or not!I don't see anything wrong in what she did!

Follow me ask op ooo!

I don't care if op seeks her permission or not before dashing out money!
That woman is not a slave to her and she doesn't own him any form of order before doing such!

I don't think it has to do with his wife being a slave or not.

I think it has to do with him feeling like She held her pastor in high esteem more than him.

His ego is bruised.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

There is nothing called a fool in what the woman did!
isnt this the same Martin women gave First Place in the ArseLicking Awards 2017?

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Espada10: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2018
hmm..This OP..I am going to tell you the truth...don't listen to all this refurbished oloshos that are projecting their miserable private lives on yours....I won't tell you to divorce your wife because I believe cheating is the only thing in a marriage, that calls for a divorce even the Bible( that believe in better or worse) says so, and made exception for that.

Now, your wife is is a banker and she Gave Her December Salary As Seed To a Rev. Father Without your Knowledge. ....Experience shows that type of woman has another side - dick, she is sponsoring or may do so in the future. A woman that can give away money meant for the development of a family without batting an eyelid can do anything..I do not care if that person is an Oracle...And believe me, it is not because she is looking for a child ..that excuse is rubbish....start now to count your lose and prepare your mind that your marriage is on countdown. A good woman will never give another man such huge amount of money without discusing it with her husband...that kind of woman can kill you and bring her lover to your house..Don't divorce her "for now"but do not trust her with anything again..start now to be vigilant . Don't say I didn't warn you , unless you want to come back here with another stupid article on how you discovered your wife did that and bla bla bla. My reaction will be like this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by 007author(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Divorce her asap
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

isnt this the same Martin women gave First Place in the ArseLicking Awards 2017?

You re now beginning to sound deluded!

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

enough with the meanderings, answer the question i asked you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2018
Fkforyou:

I don't think it has to do with his wife being a slave or not.

Mr man read my comment!I did not say the wife is a slave! I only said men are kind of feeling their wives are more life slaves to them! Nobody! We are one human though men are more seen as the head of the family oo and sometimes we kind of feel our wives should seek permission from us before doing anything!but to me I don't think so,it totaly wrong!

I think it has to do with him feeling like She held her pastor in high esteem more than him.

Well that for the man! To me that man is insecure!

His ego is bruised.

Gbam!
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by sekxyqueen(f): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2018
over spirituality

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Lionbite:

Martin0 chairman asslickers association

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

You ve neither answered mine even if it doesn't look like question to you,but it should get a reply as we are bound to learn on social media!
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2018
sekxyqueen:
over spirituality
Na wa oogrin
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by lawman88(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Fkforyou:
Strangely enough I don't see anything wrong with what she did, maybe because I'm not married yet.

Just asking....

In my tradition, you must tell your husband before you give money to another man, especially when you are given it as gift or gesture

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
if i were you i would be filing for divorce. she respects the pastor's dick more than your own dick. her and the pastor deserve each other
U see ur life?? take a break bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Yes. She is trying to conceive. The marriage is just four months
pls appreciate ur wife,she is doing all these for both of u well being by the way it's her sweat and money.when the blessings begin to flow u will not complain that it's way too much oo.learn to stand by her decisions.tank God she is not materialistic.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by lawman88(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2018
Espada10:
hmm..This OP..I am going to tell you the truth...don't listen to all this refurbished oloshos that are projecting their miserable private lives on yours....I won't tell you to divorce your wife because I believe cheating is the only thing in a marriage, that calls for a divorce even the Bible( that believe in better or worse) says so, and made exception for that.

Now, your wife is is a banker and she Gave Her December Salary As Seed To a Rev. Father Without your Knowledge. ....Experience shows that type of woman has another side - dick, she is sponsoring or may do so in the future. A woman that can give away money meant for the development of a family without batting an eyelid can do anything..I do not care if that person is an Oracle...And believe me, it is not because she is looking for a child ..that excuse is rubbish....start now to count your lose and prepare your mind that your marriage is on countdown. A good woman will never give another man such huge amount of money without discusing it with her husband...that kind of woman can kill you and bring her lover to your house..Don't divorce her "for now"but do not trust her with anything again..start now to be vigilant . Don't say I didn't warn you , unless you want to come back here with another stupid article on how you discovered your wife did that and bla bla bla. My reaction will be like this
Thanks. I'll never divorce my wife even if she do worse than this. I'm simply asking for enlightenment on catholic doctrine but some people are taking it to a whole new level

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2018
donnaD:

U see ur life?? take a break bro.
if a man spent his whole salary on Pr0stitutes you women would be spitting fire.
but its OK that a woman spent her whole salary on a P0stor? and you think thats normal?
you crazy. no woman can play that stupid game in my presence. if you love your pastor go give him that pvssy.but money for the children's food? i will behead a hoe and castrate a pastor. im a christian but that pastor is not acting on behalf of heaven.i will take him out.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Fkforyou(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

In my tradition, you must tell your husband before you give money to another man, especially when you are given it as gift or gesture

Oh, I see.

Anyway, you must know that she had no ulterior motive asides being faithful and pious. It was an offering made in good faith and not because she respects her pastor more than you. She had no intention of disrespecting you.

I think you should let it go. But if you can't, you can let her her know your displeasure without sounding like you are whining...Focus on the facts.

But it's wise you let it go sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I knew it. You better talk to your wife, listen to her and support her. Next thing, they tell her it's your mother that tied her womb.
The main trouble will start.

It's too early to be under such pressure.
Is this pressure internal or external? Never mind.

Just, talk to her. You both should be aware of such spending.
lady she is a Catholic .pls stop been a fanatic.u just spoilt everything with this singular comment.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by pocohantas(f): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2018
donnaD:

lady she is a Catholic .pls stop been a fanatic.u just spoilt everything with this singular comment.

She is catholic, so? And how does being a fanatic come in here, I am not the one that gave a Rev my whole Dec salary without my husband's consent or awareness.

Some of you throw words around, here.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Nobody is even pressurizing her. I told her to relax and prepare to go back to school. I'm a Ph.D. student and if pregnancy doesn't come now, I don't have wahala for that. I married early because I don't want to fornicate anymore not really to get children now
sir pls zip ur home in.most people here are not matured or married to advice u.pls be matured in handling ur home it's very necessary. and try to build ur spiritual life so that u will not start having issues with ur wife later.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ayokenny37(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Spiritual obedience is sensitive and personal. She acted based on the knowledge of ur spiritual level, decisions like that doesnt require any consultation frm third party especially if she knows the spiritual level of the person she is trying to confide with is low.

She did the right thing, be happy with Her and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by davbaba: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2018
U don't know if she sow that seed for sake .stop complaining it is for your good ...
I don't see anything wrong if ur wife decide to give her December salary to his God.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Fkforyou:

Just asking....
may God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by lawman88(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2018
AnodaIT:
It's a bad precedent
We must never allow emotional or religious sentiments obstruct clear Bible teachings

In Ephesians 5:23, the Bible clearly states the order of hierarchy : Christ > husband > wife, therefore whatever the Priest who is representing Christ is due, it must be through the husband

Vs 24 explicitly states that wife must be submit to the husband in EVERYTHING

Therefore as a woman, you must understand this when accepting your husband. Be sure that his beliefs are yours cos you must be subject to them

The priest to accept this offer without representation by the husband is wrong. My pastor doesn't collect any gift from a married woman, you must come with your husband and it doesn't matter whether the husband is a member of that particular church or not
Thank you. That is nice

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Fkforyou(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2018
donnaD:

may God bless u.

Amen.

And you too..!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

if a man spent his whole salary on Pr0stitutes you women would be spitting fire.
but its OK that a woman spent her whole salary on a P0stor? and you think thats normal?
you crazy. no woman can play that stupid game in my presence. if you love your pastor go give him that pvssy.but money for the children's food? i will behead a hoe and castrate a pastor. im a christian but that pastor is not acting on behalf of heaven.i will take him out.
person whey do u this tin e no go beta for am.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2018
donnaD:

person whey do u this tin e no go beta for am.
just remember who you promised to cherish and to honour on your wedding day when you took your vows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by lawman88(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2018
davbaba:
U don't know if she sow that seed for sake .stop complaining it is for your good ...
I don't see anything wrong if ur wife decide to give her December salary to his God.
Well, it's not to God directly, she didn't put it in church offering bag. She told the reverend father that she wants to see him after church mass within the church compound and she gave him the money and he prayed for her
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Ztittude(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
ur spiritual level is also low
I can see your own spiritual level with the manner you use your words.

Moses with all his level of spirituality; it was Jethro advice of WISDOM that Moses adhered to.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by donnaD(f): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

just remember who you promised to cherish and to honour on your wedding day when you took your vows.
I will sure do when it's time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.