Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks (3746 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Get This Answer Correct And Win 2k!!! / Many People Might Not Know This Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by nezzar: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
Never knew you wanted my attention so badly, is it just me or are you this jobless? mentioning me up and down. I don't even know you but you keep masturbating on top my posts. I know its hard but try not to quote me, you won't die.

Now bugger off!!!
I hate it when ugly people lie....and I don't know u either

Why would u say guys are disturbing u

2 Likes

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Cladez(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Klinee:
I don't kill innocent one but it won't take me a second to murder evil like you.
This is getting out of hand.Do you know her?
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:

I hate it when ugly people lie....and I don't know u either

Why would u say guys are disturbing u
You don't know me yet you claim am ugly, oh goodness me, some people fa.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by sinaj(f): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
DeadRat:
Yes o answer! I Send You 8 pms but no Answer undecided
The girl doesnt like u
Simple
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
The girl doesnt like u Simple
Na You I De Talk About...
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
Never knew you wanted my attention so badly, is it just me or are you this jobless? mentioning me up and down. I don't even know you but you keep masturbating on top my posts. I know its hard but try not to quote me, you won't die.

Now bugger off!!!
Is Today Harsh Wednesday?

1 Like

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by sinaj(f): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
DeadRat:
Na You I De Talk About...
haa u snd me pm? I no see dem
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cladez:
This is getting extreme.Do you guys know each other outside nairaland?

No, the psychotic nutcase has been stalking and threatening me for years because I turned down his marriage proposal, and I don't hate gay people, can you believe that? angry I'm in America and he's in Nigeria, he has sent me messages but I never responded.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Martin0(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

No, the psychotic nutcase has been stalking and threatening me for years because I turned down his marriage proposal, can you believe that? angry

What?shocked for year's

I need to go and read this convoy again and again!

I never knew this is as serious as this!
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

What?shocked for year's

I need to go and read this convoy again and again!

I never knew this is as serious as this!

Reread that post, I added more to it.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Cladez(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

No, the psychotic nutcase has been stalking and threatening me for years because I turned down his marriage proposal, and I don't hate gay people, can you believe that? angry I'm in America and he's in Nigeria, he has sent me messages but I never responded.
LOL its a pity he couldn't deal with the rejection for years.But how on earth do you marry someone you don't know.

mention me when next he attacks you.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by EbukaBlue(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
But it has reduce na...i guess sha. Maybe the pretty gals r getting softer or i'm getting cutier.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

They don't reply to you because they know that you are a nutcase and potential murderer.

They probably read the thread where you threatened to cut off my head with a machete and cursed my family.

Ladies continue to do the safe and right thing and stay far far far away from this lunatic.
hmm for real he said dat?
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cladez:
LOL its a pity he couldn't deal with the rejection for years.But how on earth do you marry someone you don't know.

mention me when next he attacks you.

Ok, it won't be long, he can't resit the urge to attack me. I am like a drug to him, he's addicted. grin
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm for real he said dat?

Yes he did, ask him he won't deny it.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Martin0(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=63826477]
Reread that post, I added more to it.[quote]
Oh ok.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Martin0(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

This is serious!
Who is this guy
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

This is serious!
Who is this guy

I don't know who he is but I know that he is mentally and emotionally disturbed.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Cladez(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

Ok, it won't be long, he can't resit the urge to attack me. I am like a drug to him, he's addicted. grin
Just hold this when you see him just blow off his legs while i come bundle him to a rehab.

You in? grin

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Martin0(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

I don't know who he is but I know that he is mentally and emotionally disturbed.

Hmmmmm this story is Gargantuan! A whole year's!
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Martin0(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

I see your comment and sometimes ur expression is kinda Bugaboo! Even when u don't know him! I know you might feel that but atleast u don't know him,so there should be no need to feel Bugaboo!
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Hmmmmm this story is Gargantuan! A whole year's!

Three years.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

Three years.

Three year'sshocked

Am just weak!

A whole 3year's that guy is so inlove,or isn't that love!

3year's without achieving nothing! Hmmmm that Insalubrious! A whole 3year's na wa ooo
I need to see this guy!
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

I see your comment and sometimes ur expression is kinda Bugaboo! Even when u don't know him! I know you might feel that but atleast u don't know him,so there should be no need to feel Bugaboo!

I have no fear of him after all we are a continent away, but he is so freaking annoying. This is how it went down. There was this guy on Nairaland, I don't know if he is still here but we were friendly. The guy was gay, and I had no problem with that, hey I didn't want him.

Every time we would post to each other the lunatic would jump on my mentions and call me evil, wicked and all sorts of names because I was communicating with a confessed gay man.

He called me names because he thought that I was a lesbian simply because I was talking to my friend. When I told him that I love men his whole attitude changed, he became all sweet and interested.

He started posting crazier stuff like, "I love you" " I won't you to come to Nigeria and be my wife" "You can't talk to those evil gay people, if I come home from work and catch you in bed with one I will cut your head off with a machete ".

Of course I told him where he can go, and that I would never marry a nut like him, and in his nutty little mind he thinks that I rejected him because I am really a gay man and that is why he calls me evil. This dude need some serious mental help.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Three year'sshocked

Am just weak!

A whole 3year's that guy is so inlove,or isn't that love!

3year's without achieving nothing! Hmmmm that Insalubrious! A whole 3year's na wa ooo
I need to see this guy!

No he's not in-love he's insane.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cladez:
Just hold this when you see him just blow off his legs while i come bundle him to a rehab.

You in? grin

lmao grin You're funny.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Millz404(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
AryEmber:
Once guys realise that not girl here wants to make friends, it's not that the guys are bad or the girls are forming. Someone like me now is only here to laugh, comment and read stories, that's not a crime.
This your English weak my tendon cords
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Martin0(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

No he's not in-love he's insane.

Hmmmm from what u said as a lady to me! Honestly it Indubitable.
Hmmm dude got Alacrit!
Hmmm but anyway so what have been your answer's to him over these year's
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Martin0(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

I have no fear of him after all we are a continent away, but he is so freaking annoying. This is how it went down. There was this guy on Nairaland, I don't know if he is still here but we were friendly. The guy was gay, and I had no problem with that, hey I didn't want him. Every time we would post to each other the lunatic would jump on my mentions and call me evil, wicked and all sorts of names because I was communicating with a confessed gay man.

He called me names because he thought that I was a lesbian simply because I was talking to my friend. When I told him that I love men his whole attitude changed, he became all sweet and interested. He started posting crazier stuff like, "I love you" " I won't you to come to Nigeria and be my wife" "You can't talk to those evil gay people, if I come home from work and catch you in bed with one I will cut your head off with a machete ". Of course I told him where he can go, and that I would never marry a nut like him, and in his nutty little mind he thinks that I rejected him because I am really a gay man and that is why he calls me evil. This dude need some serious mental help.

Waowshocked he said u are wicked!
Damm! That Audacious!

This kinda situation is Quagmire not all ladies can handle it!

But honestly maybe he later found out you re Sui Generis,and by then I guess it already late for him.

From the brief story,I noticed dude sound Ferocious!

Anyway sha! Am sure everything has ended and you know have your peace now!

Happy new year!
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=63828279]

Hmmmm from what u said as a lady to me! Honestly it Indubitable.

Hmmm dude got Alacrit!

Hmmm but anyway so what have been your answer's to him over these year's[/quot
.....................................................................................................................................................................
What did I say?

I have been saying the same thing to him as you see me saying to him now. He's a lunatic.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
It depends on who the man is to you.
put ur boobs back na.....
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Martin0(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=63828530][/quote]
I mean what u just told me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Lady Accidentally Defecates While In The Room With Boyfriend / Hidden Scenes In LION KING, You Didn't Noticed At All!!! / Sexiness Everywhere I Go Come Carry Me ; Ph Lady Shows Her Hot Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.