Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Many People Might Not Know This Answer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many People Might Not Know This Answer. (653 Views)

Get This Answer Correct And Win 2k!!! / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many People Might Not Know This Answer. by Jayneek(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Just thought is nice to cool the stress and exercise the brain this beautiful Monday morning.

The question:

What are you suppose to call your uncles fathers brother?

No insulting please.
Re: Many People Might Not Know This Answer. by IDERAWOLE(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Jayneek:
Just thought is nice to cool the stress and exercise the brain this beautiful Monday morning.

The question:

What are you suppose to call your uncles fathers brother?

No insulting please.

Grand Uncle. Since your uncle is your father's or mother's sibling, there father is your grandfather. The brother to your grandfather is therefore your grand uncle.
Re: Many People Might Not Know This Answer. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
I have no relation in that regard.
as all of them don die, y I go dey stress myself to find name wey I go call them.
abeg make una RIP

2 Likes

Re: Many People Might Not Know This Answer. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
grand uncle or great uncle
Re: Many People Might Not Know This Answer. by Jayneek(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
anthonyuncle:
I have no relation in that regard.
as all of them don die, y I go dey stress myself to find name wey I go call them.
abeg make una RIP

You are truly a clown bro. The comedy sector till needs more members in the entertainment industry, I wonder why you haven't considered that.
Re: Many People Might Not Know This Answer. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Jayneek:

You are truly a clown bro. The comedy sector till needs more members in the entertainment industry, I wonder why you haven't considered that.
I've considered it bro,
but da money involved ain't considering me
Re: Many People Might Not Know This Answer. by Jayneek(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
anthonyuncle:

I've considered it bro,
but da money involved ain't considering me

You don't really need money like that. You can't start creating funny local comedy skit with your phone and putting it on Instagram. You never can tell when much people keep seeing you do crazy stuffs and commenting or liking what you are doing.

(1) (Reply)

Joystick Enlargement / If She Replies This? / The Senseless Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.